Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9878 9879 [9880] 9881 9882 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800448 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #148185 on: December 22, 2014, 03:34:55 am »

ohshit

japstralia incoming
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148186 on: December 22, 2014, 03:44:35 am »

Vegemite+Nutella=Magic.
I've heard about this substance from [childhood game which focused on the hospitality and geography of Australia], and I still wonder how it tastes like >_>
Superficially like Marmite except it tastes like the piss of a dehydrated camel.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148187 on: December 22, 2014, 03:57:16 am »

Y'know.
I sit through a lot of discussions on this forum, many of which involve rather heated topics. Religion. Sexuality. Politics. Male grooming.
I see these topics, and despite occasionally getting a tad annoyed and almost wanting to lash out at whomever happens to be unfortunate enough to have different views to myself, but I don't. They don't get my blood boiling quite enough to risk getting myself banned for a few harsh words.

But when someone talks shit about Vegemite? Vegemite? That most delicious of breakfasty spreads? The one true friend I have left in this world?!
Yeah, that pisses me off. Take yer Marmite and shove it right back where it came from, m8.

Get it? It came from a butt. Because it tastes like poop. Heh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #148188 on: December 22, 2014, 04:02:01 am »

Male grooming.

I'll be honest, I hadn't noticed that one. :P

I've never had vegemite. It'd be interesting to try, but I'd have to find a specialty shop and I'm not really even a fan of the less bitter and salty variants on the theme.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #148189 on: December 22, 2014, 04:26:50 am »

There's actually two kinds of marmite IIRC - the British one (which sucks) and the NZ one (which sucks notably less, but still isn't as good as vegemite).
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148190 on: December 22, 2014, 04:30:22 am »

But when someone talks shit about Vegemite? Vegemite? That most delicious of breakfasty spreads? The one true friend I have left in this world?!
Yeah, that pisses me off. Take yer Marmite and shove it right back where it came from, m8.

Get it? It came from a butt. Because it tastes like poop. Heh.
You want a go? Have fun trying to escape your glorified penal colony to get at me then.

Get it? Because Australia is full of convicts and the descendants of convicts. Heh.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #148191 on: December 22, 2014, 04:55:55 am »

Holy shit there were a lot of gay couples treated as any other friggin couple in kids' cartoons this year. Fuck yeah. I mean, two off the top of my head, but that's significantly more than last year, heh.

Also, bunch of friggin anime games comin to america. New dragon ball game? Duh. Naruto game going up to the end of the series? I mean, they could have made that a year ago since the end was so obvious, but whatever. One Piece Dynasty Warriors? Fuck yeah again.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #148192 on: December 22, 2014, 06:07:38 am »

Holy shit there were a lot of gay couples treated as any other friggin couple in kids' cartoons this year. Fuck yeah. I mean, two off the top of my head, but that's significantly more than last year, heh.
I can only name one. Refresh my memory?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #148193 on: December 22, 2014, 06:12:40 am »

Also, bunch of friggin anime games comin to america. New dragon ball game? Duh. Naruto game going up to the end of the series? I mean, they could have made that a year ago since the end was so obvious, but whatever. One Piece Dynasty Warriors? Fuck yeah again.
also apparently legend of korra also has a basically-confirmed gay couple?

i haven't really been following it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148194 on: December 22, 2014, 06:22:17 am »

Also Guild Wars 2 has a gay couple... And possibly an interspecies couple but it's been a while since I've played and they may not have gone anywhere with that relationship.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #148195 on: December 22, 2014, 06:22:52 am »

Clarence had a minor "confused guy for date but he was with someone else" gag and the someone else was just some dude that this dude was going out with.

The Korra thing is pretty blatant.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148196 on: December 22, 2014, 06:28:29 am »

Clarence had a minor "confused guy for date but he was with someone else" gag and the someone else was just some dude that this dude was going out with.

Neither of those were what I was thinking of. I was actually thinking of Adventure Time.

Because Marcelline/Bubblegum

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #148197 on: December 22, 2014, 06:31:19 am »

Neither of those were what I was thinking of. I was actually thinking of Adventure Time.

Because Marcelline/Bubblegum

WAAAAAT? Not like I haven't expected it, but where exactly...
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:38:40 am by AlleeCat »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #148199 on: December 22, 2014, 06:37:44 am »

I don't know exactly where, I just know it's confirmed canon.

Well, okay. Now I know it.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 9878 9879 [9880] 9881 9882 ... 13325