Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9819 9820 [9821] 9822 9823 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794364 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #147300 on: December 09, 2014, 03:15:03 pm »

Need to buy the books beyond Wizard and Glass myself. Looking forward to them.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147301 on: December 09, 2014, 03:15:32 pm »

Started the second Dark Tower book, and he drops the word Lobstrosity for a lobster-like mutant thing. Best made up word ever.
LET THE STEVEN KING FLOW THROUGH YOU

then send it to me i haven't read the second yet
It's getting weird quick.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #147302 on: December 09, 2014, 05:05:27 pm »

OH GO IT IS HAPPENING THEY ARE DOING IT OH GOD!!!!

It's like they heard my frustrated cries because it kept crashing on me so they are making it better and prettier so it won't crash anymore so it can eat up all of my time once again.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #147303 on: December 09, 2014, 05:40:10 pm »

OH GO IT IS HAPPENING THEY ARE DOING IT OH GOD!!!!

It's like they heard my frustrated cries because it kept crashing on me so they are making it better and prettier so it won't crash anymore so it can eat up all of my time once again.
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

My first reaction was "meh, just another Russian mod that will never get translated" but it's actually done by Ubisoft! And for iOS!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #147304 on: December 09, 2014, 05:58:38 pm »

Last night I finally got some of the better municipal workers raises approved by the local legislature (town council). This includes the chief of police finally making $41K and the fiscal clerk who dug them out of state audits finally getting a pathetically low raise at least.

The bitching was legendary. Nobody wanted to pay these poor people shit. Keep in mind, I've fought against the police before and I'M on their side here..... Yeah. Entire the Right Wing whiners who don't want the head of the police department making even 40K.... I just drank up the bitching knowing there was fuck all the stupid cheap shits could do about it. The dude has been serving for 17 years, fuck it give him a raise to even below the median wage already?

They all blame me, and this time I earned it smiling my ass off and hating all of them far far more than the rest of them could have ever hated me. O yes, I'm raising your income taxes and fuck you ever so much because you're paying your patrol officers $10 an hour with a college degrees and tons of certificates to be cops.... You wonder why she has been going not so good in that sphere lately?

What's that? You're complaining that the fiscal officer clerk we have has the municipality by the balls cause nobody else knows how to do her job and if she leaves we're all fucked? Why yes that's true and it's all your fault.... First of all , I ushered her into this position when you had the State breathing down your neck from the last moron you had trying to do this job with no ability or qualifications... She took all the risk and actually delivered for an embarrassingly low amount of pay then and now you have to pony the fuck up. 

"You don't have to pay more taxes!" cry the morons.

"Forgetting that I DO have to pay more taxes too, I don't have to look at your ugly face every day in the mirror either ,that doesn't make you any less ugly, does it."

I don't care. :). I don't care one bit:D I 'm not an elected person, but I just so happen to be right and able to show we have no other choice due to the stupid shit we were put in before I got here and fixed it :D :D

You hate me? Group hug! Group hug! Come're. O, come on now that's right group hug? No? [suddenly more normal voiced] Then make less noise. MMMMMMMMMM drink in that hate for doing things right instead of half assing it cause you don't wanna pay anything. Have another beer with the money instead. O yes pretty please?

TL:DR-- They pay the police so little that even the defense attorneys feel sorry for them here. Cheap skates employing standard cheap skate crap don't wanna pay a full time police officer more than $10 an hour. I'm being a total asshole calling them on it and I don't care anymore and am being a magnificent bastard. Actually accomplishing things. :D :D
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #147305 on: December 09, 2014, 06:35:23 pm »

* Tiruin hugs Truean.
Upsetting real jerks corruption in the name of justice :o

PS: Truuuu, you ain't an ass :I They'd just say that, but that's the sprout of immaturity hidden in physical maturity.
Everyone else thinks otherwise :^
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:37:02 pm by Tiruin »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #147306 on: December 09, 2014, 06:38:09 pm »

It's good to hear of your triumph, especially after the shit you've gone through recently. Congratz!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147307 on: December 09, 2014, 06:40:13 pm »

[clapping intensifies]
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147308 on: December 09, 2014, 06:40:22 pm »

Truean is a loverly person, and anyone who thinks otherwise can eat knuckles.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147309 on: December 09, 2014, 06:50:21 pm »

JUSTICE.

edit: lack of awareness
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:11:14 pm by smirk »
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147310 on: December 09, 2014, 06:50:59 pm »

Don't quote truean, ye daft fool! It says so right there in her sig!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #147311 on: December 09, 2014, 06:51:25 pm »

Truean is a loverly person, and anyone who thinks otherwise can eat knuckles poison oranges.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147312 on: December 09, 2014, 06:58:45 pm »

How come truean doesn't like to be quoted? She also doesn't seem to like quoting other people either. Maybe a lawyer thing, I dunno.

I'm just wondering here.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147313 on: December 09, 2014, 07:01:45 pm »

Plasuible deniability so nobody who might happen to find her forum account can hold anything she says against her. Something along these lines, at least.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147314 on: December 09, 2014, 07:03:07 pm »

Sounds like a lawyer thing, okay.
Pages: 1 ... 9819 9820 [9821] 9822 9823 ... 13325