Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15777155 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #14475 on: July 29, 2010, 10:23:37 pm »

No, I'm on Vista, and the virtual keyboard is on here.

I'm typing this sentence with it right now. Oddly, the Kaspersky logo is on it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14476 on: July 29, 2010, 10:25:07 pm »

Vista apparently doesn't, though. The last time I seen that, I was running XP.
It's still around. start > all programs > accessories > ease of access > onscreen keyboard
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14477 on: July 29, 2010, 10:31:45 pm »

I'm reading about GURPS Infinite Mana Wells. Now I wanna play a roleplaying game and build a Cerenkov radiation-powered flashlight with a button to release containment on the projectile...
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14478 on: July 29, 2010, 11:36:07 pm »

I woke up at 12am.

Hell yeah.  Also I am gamiBang on pester, there is like only one dude on right now, just let it run background it bothers no one.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #14479 on: July 30, 2010, 12:03:08 am »

While playing DnD, I had a really epic shot.
We were in the Underdark and I was 200 feet away from a grouping of spiders in a Drow city. One of them was an enemy of ours which our DM didn't want us to kill yet. With the help of an ally, I took an incredibly epic shot which killed her and revealed her true elven form. She was a tiny sized spider and I got really lucky on my attack roll. :D I was a 4th level Copper Dragon Shaman Half-Copper Dragon Catfolk(Races of the Wild) with EL 9 with a +8 STR Composite Longbow. Too bad I was caught immediately afterward. She was supposedly a legend, so I got off the hook... for a while... (Next encounter was 4 Mind Flayers, then another 8...)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14480 on: July 30, 2010, 12:46:46 am »

Eight?

At fourth level?

You are not telling me you survived that. Also, your GM appears to be a vindictive bastard.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14481 on: July 30, 2010, 01:08:55 am »

Took off to my brother's, and arrived safely, dodging 2 storms; one on my way out, and another at my destination. No damage to my machine, and everything is setup and in good order.

You may have to excuse any of my absence for the next few days. My vacation has officially started.

:sets up scoreboard:

I'll tell you how it ended when I have a chance. But for now, later. See you in the next 3-5 days, although I may pop my head in once in awhile where I have time.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14482 on: July 30, 2010, 01:14:56 am »

Eight?

At fourth level?

You are not telling me you survived that. Also, your GM appears to be a vindictive bastard.
Presumably the rest of the party was at level nine. Which may or may not be high enough to survive. My MM is missing...

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14483 on: July 30, 2010, 01:16:18 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Good lord, Boxer Hockey is awesome.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14484 on: July 30, 2010, 01:19:03 am »

Eight?

At fourth level?

Presumably the rest of the party was at level nine. Which may or may not be high enough to survive. My MM is missing...

Well, 8 (CR 6) mind flayers is CR 12. So, possibly survivable if they were mostly level 9, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14485 on: July 30, 2010, 01:19:26 am »

So I'm finally letting myself get excited about going to college in a month. I've been trying not to get too attached to the idea because my Mom has changed her mind a handful of times about whether she would help pay for it.

It seems like I'm going now, so I'm glad that that emotional rollercoaster is over. I'm still pretty worried about her taking on the loans for me, but if everything goes well, that won't be happening for all 4 years.

If anyone's curious, I'll be going to a really good engineering college in South Dakota. Wish me luck!
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14486 on: July 30, 2010, 01:20:52 am »

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EDUCATIONS

MAY YOU BECOME GOOD SON OF RED PARTY AND MAKE MOTHERLAND PROUD

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION

P.S. ALL CAPS IS COOL
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14487 on: July 30, 2010, 01:23:14 am »

Good luck at college Eduren! Take your classes seriously, and you'll do fine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Good lord, Boxer Hockey is awesome.

That 6-comic miniarc is probably the best summary of all the things that went wrong with the sonic franchise. I love it.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14488 on: July 30, 2010, 01:23:42 am »

DON'T FAIL, OR AT LEAST DON'T FAIL MISERABLY.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14489 on: July 30, 2010, 01:24:14 am »

Engineering college, I'm doing one of those as well Eduren-good luck.
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 13325