Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9463 9464 [9465] 9466 9467 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15730745 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #141960 on: October 01, 2014, 10:56:42 am »

I play pyro pretty well, so I'll claim that position :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #141961 on: October 01, 2014, 10:58:18 am »

People hate the pyro for airblasting them off cliffs. Not me. I get kicked for that, sometimes.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141962 on: October 01, 2014, 12:51:03 pm »

Same friend from last happy came to the rescue again yesterday, as they wired me enough money to get on the bus home from work, after I tried to get on and realized the stupid computer system hadn't loaded my money on to my bus card yet, and my bank account was dry. Good friends rock.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #141963 on: October 01, 2014, 12:51:25 pm »

I mostly use Sniper, Pyro, and Heavy. Prefer Sniper mostly.
It's FEF, not FEOF

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #141964 on: October 01, 2014, 12:53:05 pm »

Same friend from last happy came to the rescue again yesterday, as they wired me enough money to get on the bus home from work, after I tried to get on and realized the stupid computer system hadn't loaded my money on to my bus card yet, and my bank account was dry. Good friends rock.

This person is starting to sound like a legit superhero.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #141965 on: October 01, 2014, 12:53:32 pm »

I main medic and spy, but it seems I'm better at medic.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141966 on: October 01, 2014, 12:55:24 pm »

This person is starting to sound like a legit superhero.

They're the type of person who, if you were in crisis, would drop everything to come to your aid. So yes, they are! I'm an incredibly lucky person to have them in my life, and can only hope to be able to return the favour when they need it.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141967 on: October 01, 2014, 01:51:15 pm »

I am finally on holiday. Now when I stay up until unreasonable hours, it'll be because I want to!

Also, basketball is fun. Especially when you're taller than sixty percent of the opposition.

People don't seem to expect someone playing medic to try to ambush them instead of just running for backup.

You must admit, it's a pretty non-standard mode of play.

I'll give you that one. That's one of the main reasons it's successful, really.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141968 on: October 01, 2014, 01:59:17 pm »

To the TF2 thread? I'd love to get a team going.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #141969 on: October 01, 2014, 02:08:55 pm »

Medic and sniper for bestclass IMO~
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #141970 on: October 01, 2014, 02:09:53 pm »

Its too bad my new apartment's internet is total poop, I play a mean scout but if I tried to play now I would be a rubberbanding scout.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #141971 on: October 01, 2014, 02:13:22 pm »

To the TF2 thread? I'd love to get a team going.
I'd like that. Almost became a low-end professional player were it not for a disagreement between the team I was in and the people that set up tournaments (in short: no games because we were not known, and we couldn't get known if we didn't get games). Used to be a roaming soldier, but I can pretty much do anything except Heavy.

(assuming, of course, I don't lag like mad because of being far from most people)
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #141972 on: October 01, 2014, 02:16:00 pm »

I checked the schedule at work today, and it looks like I got my time off earlier than I expected, so I should be able to meet with my D&D group again the Tuesday after next!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141973 on: October 01, 2014, 02:16:18 pm »

If we still need more people, my best friend plays pretty damn well. If you guys want to, I can also fill the engineer slot, since I'm also pretty good with the shotty and the pistol. I usually roll with the gunslinger for distraction/extra bullets/quickly adding support to an area the team needs to capture.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #141974 on: October 01, 2014, 02:18:16 pm »

Valve-ignoring master race m8

My internet is too crappy to be of any TF2 worth. I had the same problem with PvP minigames in my RS days and the couple of random MC servers that kicked me for being intrusively laggy.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 9463 9464 [9465] 9466 9467 ... 13325