Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 940 941 [942] 943 944 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791980 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #14115 on: July 26, 2010, 10:06:42 pm »

Daily Show is back on.  Jon Stewart grew back the goatee he had in The Faculty.  Awesome.

Well, if Hugh Laurie dies, at least there will be a decent replacement for House. Seriously, they look creeply simmilar now that Stewart has a goatee.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:49:28 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14116 on: July 26, 2010, 10:43:02 pm »

Daily Show is back on.  Jon Stewart grew back the goatee he had in The Faculty.  Awesome.

Well, if Huge Laurie dies, at least there will be a decent replacement for House. Seriously, they look creeply simmilar now that Stewart has a goatee.
Huge Laurie. lulz. Attack of the 50 Foot House.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14117 on: July 26, 2010, 10:50:17 pm »

Goddamn tratior heritic xenos typos! RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14118 on: July 26, 2010, 11:03:56 pm »

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThingsMrWelchIsNoLongerAllowedToDoInAnRPG

Funny stuff. Definitely gonna try and pull some of these this weekend. Well, with what limited rules some of the games have in those regards.

A bit of an in-joke between me and my brothers. Last Night on Earth (Zombie Apocalypse board game), personal rule: "I shall never bear arms that require reloading when faced against numerous zombies. The odds any gun I pick up will NOT have any ammunition whatsoever are way too common, EVEN INSIDE A GORRAM GUN SHOP!!!"

Yes, it did really happen. Pinned in a gun shop against at least 4 zombies, with 2 more closing in after me, with one of my characters, which is a sheriff's son, so he's good with guns (good strategy, right? Also considering I get a rescue throw by keeping the weapon after firing, or something odd like that). Anyway, I'm at the door using it as a barricade, 1 zombie down, with a an automatic free throw, I attempt a second shot, :gun runs out of ammo:. Zombies close in, my turn comes up, I spend a turn getting a new gun; my roll: another pistol. I fire :roll: out of ammo. repeat, repeat, "BRAINS!!!" "AUGH!" backs up against wall. I luck out with one more gun that has a bullet in it. A, 1, bullet. And the ZM being the shmuck they were just completely surrounded me just to see me pathetically rearm myself after the 7th empty gun is pulled. Final move: *click*... Just kill me already, okay? At least let me die with some dignity.

Yeah, it didn't help that they allowed me a free round to see if I could actually make it out of there. Nope. Probably the funniest game of LNOE my brother has ever played.

Comment about the gun shop: The ONE time the gun shop owner is actually competent enough to stick to the law in this rotten town... I think horror movie campaigns were genre savvy enough about my genre savviness.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:11:06 pm by Itnetlolor »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14119 on: July 26, 2010, 11:18:20 pm »

I once did a wheely through a "finish line" crashing into a brick wall beyond it.
Then I found out I had to take another turn.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14120 on: July 26, 2010, 11:20:20 pm »

I'm thinking of doing a picture LP of one of my favorite games, Fire Emblem 4: genealogy of the holy war. I don't know if anyone would like it though.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14121 on: July 26, 2010, 11:24:00 pm »

I'm thinking of doing a picture LP of one of my favorite games, Fire Emblem 4: genealogy of the holy war. I don't know if anyone would like it though.
Do it, I've been working on a secret of my own.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14122 on: July 26, 2010, 11:28:35 pm »

Now I just need to remember how to make screenshots, because I've completely forgotten.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14123 on: July 26, 2010, 11:32:59 pm »

Now I just need to remember how to make screenshots, because I've completely forgotten.
PrtScn, aka the Print Screen button.
1. push button
2. open Paint
3. crop
4. ? ? ?
5. LP!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14124 on: July 26, 2010, 11:35:05 pm »

No, I mean, there was a program that was all like "Hey dude, press this button, and it creates an insta-cropped screenshot inside of a folder, just for you!".

I'm trying to remember what that program was, so I don't have to go through the trouble of having to stop my gameplay every minute or some in order to create a screenshot.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #14125 on: July 26, 2010, 11:38:46 pm »

Fraps.

The free version will work fine.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14126 on: July 26, 2010, 11:39:56 pm »

Good news - you've been selected to play LEGO Universe Closed-Beta, and we're thrilled to have you!

Heh, now if my connection would actually be worth a damn past 8Pm so I could check this out...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:41:53 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14127 on: July 26, 2010, 11:41:08 pm »

Good news - you've been selected to play LEGO Universe Closed-Beta, and we're thrilled to have you!

Heh.

I'd like to see the person that can top this in terms of happiness.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14128 on: July 26, 2010, 11:41:28 pm »

LETS PLAY THAT SON OF A BITCH,

FUCK NDA'S
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14129 on: July 26, 2010, 11:42:21 pm »

Fraps.

The free version will work fine.

I'd consider a video LP if I could speak, but I find nothing more boring than just watching a person play a game with no commentary whatsoever.
Pages: 1 ... 940 941 [942] 943 944 ... 13325