Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9241 9242 [9243] 9244 9245 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15924823 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /] BURRITOTOWN RETURNS?!?! (Happy thread!)
« Reply #138630 on: August 24, 2014, 03:46:23 pm »

Vi Hart's Quake Tips For Tech
https://twitter.com/vihartvihart
Remember: if you experience a major earthquake while in your open-plan office, the safest place may be in the ball pit #quaketipsfortech
You eat out for every meal anyway, so glue your cabinets shut to avoid damage from falling kitchen items #quaketipsfortech

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #138631 on: August 24, 2014, 03:50:52 pm »

1/3 done with this cup of pecans. I am significantly better at cracking pecans than I was ten minutes ago.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #138632 on: August 24, 2014, 03:53:31 pm »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with Oculus (and a pair of good headphones) would rock, and probably be the source of a fair many nightmares.

IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 04:00:05 pm by Itnetlolor »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #138633 on: August 24, 2014, 03:56:39 pm »

Super Mega COD:oculus

When you die in the game, you die in real life!

Comes with free insurgent in box
More like COD: SAO edition.

It would also have realistic knife physics!
._.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138634 on: August 24, 2014, 03:57:39 pm »

Oh gods.

Do want. Hold up, researching price and shipping.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138635 on: August 24, 2014, 04:03:00 pm »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with Oculus (and a pair of good headphones) would rock, and probably be the source of a fair many nightmares.

IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!IWANT!
Metro: 2033 would be awesome too.   You blast a mutant in the face with a shotgun on the surface, and you are unable to see a thing through your gas mask. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #138636 on: August 24, 2014, 04:04:44 pm »

The Hidden with Occulus Rift would be the best thing.
I forgot I have that game in my collection. Yes! I support this statement.

As for the pic, I remember doing that in Halo 2 with a rocket launcher and a light sword. Difficult, but awesome. Especially when you pull it off in a singleplayer game. Poor troops didn't see it coming.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 04:07:08 pm by Itnetlolor »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #138637 on: August 24, 2014, 04:08:50 pm »

1/3 done with this cup of pecans. I am significantly better at cracking pecans than I was ten minutes ago.
I read pecans as pelicans. I think I should get more sleep or something.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138638 on: August 24, 2014, 04:59:10 pm »

And I read that as "Sheep."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #138639 on: August 24, 2014, 05:14:47 pm »

4 hour trip only took 3, thank god.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #138640 on: August 24, 2014, 06:08:05 pm »

Well, you know what they say, you need to get more sheep to get better at cracking pelicans.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #138641 on: August 24, 2014, 06:12:11 pm »

Also, you can do stuff like this with the rift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXov2qyZ-nc
Essentially, it's a horror game in which you're playing a horror game on your tv while sitting on the couch. This has the effect of fooling your brain into focusing on the game-within-the-game, and treating the room you're sitting in as reality. It then messes with you in the room you're sitting in.

Imagine if you played an actual horror game like that, only rarely making use of the VR room you're sitting in. Literally building a virtual 4th wall to be demolished at the game dev's leisure.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:13:51 pm by alway »

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138642 on: August 24, 2014, 06:16:21 pm »

Well, you know what they say, you need to get more sheep to get better at cracking pelicans.
I then read that as being both sleep and pecans.  At first I was like "That kind of makes sense..." but I was wondering what the hell the quotes were for.  I have never before misread something in a way that makes the sentence make more sense. 

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #138643 on: August 24, 2014, 06:38:59 pm »

Also, you can do stuff like this with the rift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXov2qyZ-nc
Essentially, it's a horror game in which you're playing a horror game on your tv while sitting on the couch. This has the effect of fooling your brain into focusing on the game-within-the-game, and treating the room you're sitting in as reality. It then messes with you in the room you're sitting in.

Imagine if you played an actual horror game like that, only rarely making use of the VR room you're sitting in. Literally building a virtual 4th wall to be demolished at the game dev's leisure.

Eventually they'll make one where the virtual room doesn't do anything but you're scared the whole time that it will, and the Postmodern Horror genre will be born.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138644 on: August 24, 2014, 06:44:29 pm »

Eventually they'll make one where the virtual room doesn't do anything but you're scared the whole time that it will, and the Postmodern Horror genre will be born.
I can just see someone explaining that while high, in a slow hipster like voice "So you see, the whole time you expect that suddenly the geometry of the room you're in will turn non-euclidian, or that random objects will move on their own.  But they don't.  As time goes on you become more frantic.  You try to calm yourself by making yourself believe that that sofa is going to eat you, or that you are in a dream within a dream.  But nothing happens.  Everything is normal except for that monster on the TV trying to eat your face off, but you are prepared for that."
Pages: 1 ... 9241 9242 [9243] 9244 9245 ... 13327