Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8631 8632 [8633] 8634 8635 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784502 times)

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: [Pan-Pa-Ka-Pan~] Atago's soft "fuel tanks"~ (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #129480 on: May 19, 2014, 03:56:43 pm »

Unfortunately one from a game I never played

Excuse you
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #129481 on: May 19, 2014, 04:17:56 pm »

Also, this hit me right in the feels today: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1470
RIP spiderbro.
Reminds me of the aussie who killed the vine snake that had saved him from a recluse spider out of instinctual terror. Just because aussie anguish...
Despite having arachnophobia, I would actually not mind that spider, even in close proximity. Basically, the language barrier is the only real means to stop the bloodbath of their species where I'm regarded. Too bad a possible interpreter died.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129482 on: May 19, 2014, 04:59:25 pm »

Impossible Spell Card is fuckloads of fun!

Which is an odd thing to say considering that I don't know how much a fuckload is, but that doesn't make my statement any less true.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #129483 on: May 19, 2014, 05:10:58 pm »

I don't know how much a fuckload is
It's more than a shitload, but less than a metric fuckton.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #129484 on: May 19, 2014, 05:14:24 pm »

Also, this hit me right in the feels today: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1470
RIP spiderbro.
Reminds me of the aussie who killed the vine snake that had saved him from a recluse spider out of instinctual terror. Just because aussie anguish...
Despite having arachnophobia, I would actually not mind that spider, even in close proximity. Basically, the language barrier is the only real means to stop the bloodbath of their species where I'm regarded. Too bad a possible interpreter died.
Wait, wh... whaa... what...? Was that article a joke or something?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #129485 on: May 19, 2014, 05:17:26 pm »

RIP spiderbro.
Err, not really. That's the SCP site. You're viewing articles which are fiction or fantasy, but set in a themed environment.
SCP = Secure, Contain, Protect.
The theme is usually for things out of the normal. Kinda like Ghostbusters, but with loads more variety. :)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #129486 on: May 19, 2014, 05:20:28 pm »

RIP spiderbro.
Err, not really. That's the SCP site. You're viewing articles which are fiction or fantasy, but set in a themed environment.
The theme is usually for things out of the normal. Kinda like Ghostbusters, but with loads more variety. :)
Or Warehouse 13. God help us if any of these are real.

Warehouse 13's pretty relevant, seeing as it's on it's series finale tonight. They're running a marathon of the last season right now.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #129487 on: May 19, 2014, 05:22:11 pm »

RIP spiderbro.

It's basically creepypasta written from the perspective of an organization which tries to do the things its motto says to whatever anomaly that would serve as an antagonist of a regular creepypasta.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #129488 on: May 19, 2014, 05:23:29 pm »

I like to think of it as Open Source X-Files.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #129489 on: May 19, 2014, 06:13:18 pm »

RIP spiderbro.

It's basically creepypasta written from the perspective of an organization which tries to do the things its motto says to whatever anomaly that would serve as an antagonist of a regular creepypasta.
Oh, OK. Thanks!

My current happy is that I finally worked up the strength to run two DnD campaigns at once.

Shameless plug, yo.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129490 on: May 19, 2014, 06:50:06 pm »

This game just gets better with more items available. Sure, it isn't as hard as the photo shooters, but the strategic aspect and variety keep it interesting. Plus, hundred percent completion is going to be a bitch because some items are plain useless against some patterns.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129491 on: May 19, 2014, 06:51:01 pm »

RIP spiderbro.

Warehouse 13's pretty relevant, seeing as it's on it's series finale tonight. They're running a marathon of the last season right now.
Speaking of which, I would love to see a TV series based in the SCP universe.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129492 on: May 19, 2014, 06:56:36 pm »

RIP spiderbro.

Speaking of which, I would love to see a TV series based in the SCP universe.
"Hey guys, we have to retcon episode 3 season 2, they downvoted [DATA EXPUNGED]"

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129493 on: May 19, 2014, 07:00:20 pm »

Nah, they would just use stuff from series 1 and 2. That stuff is already pretty solidly "canon" since it's all complete.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #129494 on: May 19, 2014, 07:07:09 pm »

This game just gets better with more items available. Sure, it isn't as hard as the photo shooters, but the strategic aspect and variety keep it interesting. Plus, hundred percent completion is going to be a bitch because some items are plain useless against some patterns.
wot
Pages: 1 ... 8631 8632 [8633] 8634 8635 ... 13325