Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8568 8569 [8570] 8571 8572 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773028 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #128535 on: May 07, 2014, 05:01:07 am »

This DJ (Warning: Psychedelic Music, may cause urge to lay in the grass, napping the entire afternoon under the sun)

Plus, I'll get to see her at Ozara Festival in Hungary with that cool Finnish girl I met on FB.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #128536 on: May 07, 2014, 05:24:06 am »

"she's not ACTUALLY skilled, she's just autistic!"

How is this even anywhere near a logical argument?!
Now I know what makes me rage. The stupidity of denouncing a person's...personhood by those kinds of labels.
...Also why I'm taking up Psych...to get facts right when professionals who do so should know better.[/bias :I]
*cheers Vector so darn hard*
That argument is just stupid. Why would people want to dismiss your talent, anyway? How does that benefit them?

Anyway, sorry for that question and congratulations again, Vector!

It, especially in the bigoted hell Vec seems to hail from, makes them feel better about the fact that a person, especially a woman, is better than them at something.

Today is election day, which means no work. Also, I have been remembering my dreams clearly.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128537 on: May 07, 2014, 06:24:58 am »

:P Sorry, I should have warned it was techno

It's not so much that I have a problem with techno, just that the start of the song was so damn good that I was shattered when the rest of the song was completely different, hehe.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128538 on: May 07, 2014, 06:56:36 am »

Yeah, I've had that problem with dubstep quite a few times actually
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128539 on: May 07, 2014, 07:03:21 am »

Yeah, I've had that problem with dubstep quite a few times actually

Yeah. One example I could give was Helicopter Showdown & Calvertron's "Drop it again" drop. Too off tempo and noisy, when compared to the non-dubstep parts.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128540 on: May 07, 2014, 07:12:43 am »

I can't remember the first song I experienced that with, but I do remember thinking a few times that certain dubstep songs would be amazing if they stuck with their build up style, instead of eventually turning dubsteb. Although I am starting to REALLY like Faux Tales now, I've now stumbled apon a few more of their songs and I find them REALLY good.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128541 on: May 07, 2014, 07:40:36 am »

i were about to turn on rainymood and heard thunder in the distance

fuck that site (for now, it's pretty cool otherwise)

if skyrunners are reading this they might want to hide or they'll get soaked

my supply of nacho chips still feels infinite so i'm just going to coat them with ground peperoncini with other spices thrown in
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:42:35 am by LordSlowpoke »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #128542 on: May 07, 2014, 07:49:50 am »

My happy: Awesome new avatar thanks to BlackFlyme.

My Dad's happy: He was able to have a conversation about about football with me. (He was watching FCB and RMA play.)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #128543 on: May 07, 2014, 08:12:55 am »

Okay, so. I know that things aren't going to fall apart with this girl for at least today, so that's a good start. And I'm almost absolutely certain that she's going to come over again sometime soon. :)

To be honest, I kind of want to just cuddle this time. >.> Sex is nice and all, but being not-alone is much, much nicer. Welp, whatever. :) I'll worry about that when I get there. For now, I'm going to have a happy fuckin' day. :D I hope everyone else has a happy day too.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128544 on: May 07, 2014, 08:15:01 am »

...You can have sex whilst being alone? Are you some sorta telepath?

But yeah, enjoy your Happy Day(s), Hans!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #128545 on: May 07, 2014, 08:18:33 am »

...You can have sex whilst being alone? Are you some sorta telepath?

But yeah, enjoy your Happy Day(s), Hans!

... I think everyone can, and yes but I meant something else. Let me rephrase that bit:

Sex is nice and all, but I'd rather just feel another person next to me at this point in time.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #128546 on: May 07, 2014, 08:19:22 am »

I think solo sex is called jacking off or something.

Also VOTE SOVIET BEAR FOR STUDENT COUNCIL HE WILL LEAD SCHOOL TO GREATNESS!!!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #128547 on: May 07, 2014, 09:04:06 am »

I got to use Spanish in the real world yesterday. Well... real virtual world.

I was negotiating a trade with a guy on TF2, and I noticed that there was about a minute's worth of communications lag on his end. I checked his profile, and it said he was from Paraguay. I surprised him by asking him in Spanish if he actually knew English or was just using Google Translate. He replied, "google translate :P". After that, negotiations were conducted in Spanish, so it went a lot easier.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128548 on: May 07, 2014, 09:22:37 am »

Okay, so. I know that things aren't going to fall apart with this girl for at least today, so that's a good start. And I'm almost absolutely certain that she's going to come over again sometime soon. :)

To be honest, I kind of want to just cuddle this time. >.> Sex is nice and all, but being not-alone is much, much nicer. Welp, whatever. :) I'll worry about that when I get there. For now, I'm going to have a happy fuckin' day. :D I hope everyone else has a happy day too.

That's a good panda. :)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #128549 on: May 07, 2014, 09:25:53 am »

After falling asleep at the tail end of a surprisingly well-synchronized tapering off of caffeine and pseudoephedrine (a side effect of needing to get through 4 hours of driving earlier in the day), accompanied by that demonstration video of Verve (which looks spectacular, btw), I've woken up feeling very odd. A good kind of odd, but it's as if there's been some shift in my perception that I can't put my finger on. It's nice.

Congratulations, Vector! It is good to know that there is one fewer reason for people to claim you aren't just awesome at life. Keep on being that way - though if the past is any indication, that may prove no challenge whatsoever.

Hooray for Hans! Cuddles are good. If sex happens, maybe see if you can work cuddles in before, during, or after, anyway? In any case, glad to hear that things are still going well. Enjoy the day! Whichever one it happens to be. Because it sounds like it'll be good.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 8568 8569 [8570] 8571 8572 ... 13325