Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8459 8460 [8461] 8462 8463 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15748690 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #126900 on: April 18, 2014, 11:14:04 pm »

Or economics majors.
As someone who came to this thread to share how he was pleased by the fact th at he toured a beautiful college campus, where he is likely to major in economics, I have to ask: what's wrong with economics majors?
The economy is built to hose poor people, and economics as it stands is a major reason for that? [/stabinthedark]

Anyway, I closed the store as acting manager, and it didn't blow up horribly, although I did need a little prodding from the guy who helped me close (he'd done it before.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #126901 on: April 19, 2014, 12:08:48 am »

Or economics majors.
As someone who came to this thread to share how he was pleased by the fact th at he toured a beautiful college campus, where he is likely to major in economics, I have to ask: what's wrong with economics majors?
Think he was saying being a sociopath is beneficial for majoring in econ due to letting you crush the little poor people into statistics without empathy or remorse.

Something about sociopaths and economics anyway. If you aren't a sociopath there's probably no offense intended.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #126902 on: April 19, 2014, 12:51:46 am »

It took me a bit to notice why, but these cards are beautiful together. Kill everything, every turn, provided something kills the guy the first time.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126903 on: April 19, 2014, 06:25:08 am »

Or economics majors.
I did misspeak slightly; Business majors are the actual worst. Economics is just bunkmates with that particular True Evil.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #126904 on: April 19, 2014, 06:54:01 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Too cute for words :3

Also whole almond milk chocolate goes excellently with black coffee (something I've been drinking more of lately) :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126905 on: April 19, 2014, 08:03:11 am »

I just saw a movie called D-War.

It is the stupidest movie I have ever seen. I don't even know how to express it.

In one scene, the bad guy general gets run over by a car driven by the protagonists, has a fight during which the black sidekick just grabs the sword out of his hand. At the end of the scene he gets run over again by a car driven by the old mentor shapeshifted into the form of an old lady.

In another the old mentor just shows up to tell the protagonists to take the elevator instead of the stairs. Obviously he was also shapeshifted at the time so they wouldn't know it was him.

And the black sidekick gets left behind twice. Once unconcious and another time trapped in a car, next to a gigantic snake that wants to destroy the world and is demolishing the city.

But it also contained dinosaurs with missile pods on their backs, and helicopters battling with wyverns.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126906 on: April 19, 2014, 08:05:34 am »

Is it popcorn and beer bad, or just bad?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126907 on: April 19, 2014, 08:12:14 am »

It was bad in a good way as far as I'm concerned.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126908 on: April 19, 2014, 08:38:33 am »

Clearly it's happy-thread bad.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126909 on: April 19, 2014, 08:43:15 am »

It could be 'I'm glad this horrifying chapter of my life is finally over' happy?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126910 on: April 19, 2014, 09:21:07 am »

It took me a bit to notice why, but these cards are beautiful together. Kill everything, every turn, provided something kills the guy the first time.

That's awesome and evil. Are those from the new sets? I'm out of touch.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #126911 on: April 19, 2014, 10:15:41 am »

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #126912 on: April 19, 2014, 10:27:40 am »

It could be 'I'm glad this horrifying chapter of my life is finally over' happy?
Ah, like me losing my job.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #126913 on: April 19, 2014, 10:39:11 am »

So, I watched the opening animation to Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages again.

That is the sole best (16? 8?)-bit opening animation ever. Particularly the part where he rides along the oceanside.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126914 on: April 19, 2014, 10:42:40 am »

My friends forced me to play Pathfinder with them. It was actually kind of fun once I got over them dragging me out of my home late at night to play a tabletop game with them at 3am.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 8459 8460 [8461] 8462 8463 ... 13325