Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8381 8382 [8383] 8384 8385 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779342 times)

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #125730 on: April 02, 2014, 01:06:19 pm »

Does it have ragdoll physics? If it has ragdoll physics, I totally want a copy. Ragdoll velociraptors for the win.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125731 on: April 02, 2014, 01:26:06 pm »

I just managed to capture Mew and completed my podédex~

Thanks to Furt, Haspen and Reudh for telling me where to find some of them/suggesting new places to look at.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125732 on: April 02, 2014, 01:28:25 pm »

What do you mean? I imported it in Python and it made a video game come out. It has something to do with velociraptors. Not sure, will let you know after a bit of playthrough.

Putting it into C++ just created a memory leak that flooded my room with mildly greenish fluid composed of tiny ones and zeroes.

Worst pseudocode ever.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #125733 on: April 02, 2014, 01:42:43 pm »

Despite my sad thread post, good things happened today. I went to see a movie with friends (divergent or something???) but two of them were late and it was already sold out, so we watched Rio 2 (which was rather bad, the most likeable character was the white bird thing because nobody likes a main character that has a cloud of shit constantly raining on him). After that, we biked along to one of my friend's house because one of my friends lives rather far away and usually takes the bus, so he borrowed a bike from one of my other friends instead. This bike had not been used for several years, so the back tire was flat, which is why they were too late. The tire was off the wheel, and the chain was off too. We fixed this, but decided that it probably wasn't a good idea to actually ride on it. So my best friend jogged holding the bike, while we biked along to support him laugh at him. When we arrived, we basically went inside and played LittleBigPlanet 2, which has been designed with the sole purpose of getting friends to fuck eachother over as much as possible and ended in bad sex jokes. Then I had to go but good day nonetheless.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125734 on: April 02, 2014, 01:45:18 pm »

You need to come to Russia, Hans. Tell the local girls that you're from America or Europe and they'll be allllllll over you.
Sometimes, I think that you and I live in two very different Russias, Tie. Or maybe it's a matter of outlook. Or maybe I don't understand Internet sarcasm.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #125735 on: April 02, 2014, 01:54:35 pm »

Hans - might be a side effect of you being freakin' awesome in general.

You need to come to Russia, Hans. Tell the local girls that you're from America or Europe and they'll be allllllll over you.
Seriously? I always thought everybody else hated America. We actually have something similar for Russia, though. (And England, if it's a girl, and Australia, if it's a guy, and occasionally Brazil/Japan, if it's a girl. Except for Brazil/Japan, I think it's the accent.)

Thanks Talvieno. :D

Also, that. I always thought everyone but America disliked Americans, in general. Also, I went to England once and though I wasn't quite old enough, I was still pretty popular with the ladies there (Meaning one of them came up and flirted with me (I was sixteen) while we were walking down the street, and another two were grabbing onto me while we were in a haunted house (I knew neither of them))

You got turned down after you said she was beautiful and that you mistakenly thought she was 20 years younger?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark ...

Welcome to my life. :P I hate to sound arrogant, but I get told quite regularly how 'great a guy I am' and everything, yet I've been single for five years (To be fair, this is pretty much the first time I've asked someone out in six months. I'm NOT one of those guys who asks out a lot of girls.) and not exactly for lack of trying.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #125736 on: April 02, 2014, 01:59:21 pm »

I randomly checked up on the Cave Story Tribute Forum today, and surprisingly it's still going on just fine.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #125737 on: April 02, 2014, 02:02:28 pm »

Why would it not be fine?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #125738 on: April 02, 2014, 02:08:14 pm »

Happy 20th birthday to Final Fantasy VI - one of the most fondly remembered and gracefully aged games of my childhood.
I'll joining you in pouring out an Elixir for that. Good times.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #125739 on: April 02, 2014, 02:10:33 pm »

Why would it not be fine?
I've kind of expected some of the familiar faces to disappear, since apparently it's kind of a law for you to leave a forum after you have became a regular for a while.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125740 on: April 02, 2014, 02:25:31 pm »

Today I discovered shitcore as a genre.
It has actually made me feel physically sick. And uncoordinated. But for some reason this isn't a bad thing on my end.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125741 on: April 02, 2014, 02:43:10 pm »

Today I discovered shitcore as a genre.
It has actually made me feel physically sick. And uncoordinated. But for some reason this isn't a bad thing on my end.
What is it? Give me no links, just explain. Is it like a coprophilia-centered version of Cannibal Corpse?

E: given that you liked it, probably not. Sorry. Still, what is it?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #125742 on: April 02, 2014, 02:46:41 pm »

I think it's music designed to be as utterly awful as possible on purpose.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125743 on: April 02, 2014, 02:54:41 pm »

Writing project finished!

Yaaaay.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #125744 on: April 02, 2014, 03:00:12 pm »

Despite my sad thread post, good things happened today. I went to see a movie with friends (divergent or something???) but two of them were late and it was already sold out, so we watched Rio 2 (which was rather bad, the most likeable character was the white bird thing because nobody likes a main character that has a cloud of shit constantly raining on him). -snip-

If only my sister would believe you-- she's going to see it for the sole fact it has Bruno Mars in it.

EDIT: Bah, was going to make a whole post but hit "post" too quickly. Anyway, today I got The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy out from the library. Within ten minutes, I got several references from a multitude of sources.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:02:31 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 8381 8382 [8383] 8384 8385 ... 13325