Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8292 8293 [8294] 8295 8296 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764995 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #124395 on: March 18, 2014, 04:54:53 pm »

Yeeaa, try spelling 'Brzęczyszczykiewicz' or maybe 'Świętobliwy' or 'Kęślewicz' :P

* Haspen hi-fives DarkDXZ, fellow cthulhu speaker.

Damn it, you just inspired my avatar message.

Also, three Poles talking in English instead of our native Cthulhu because forum. Heh.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #124396 on: March 18, 2014, 05:02:26 pm »

Honestly my teeth aren't that misaligned. Just slightly. My sister just kinda nudged me into getting absolutely positively perfect teeth. Though that's taking a while since I have very strong gums and a very strong jaw apparently.

Also a happy. We live in an age where you can be emailed pizza. Isn't that just great?

E-pizza, cute ship girls and internet that lets you download games in an hour or two at absolute most. You know the world is a pretty nice place when you look at it like this.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #124397 on: March 18, 2014, 05:41:10 pm »

Every second a fap, every minute a splat.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #124398 on: March 18, 2014, 05:48:31 pm »

GPALPF (grade point average loss per fap)
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #124399 on: March 18, 2014, 06:21:05 pm »

I kinda wish the Roll to F.A.P. topic wasn't deleted so that I could go back and laugh at the insanity again. To this day I still wonder if that really was an unfortunate accident like the creator claimed or not.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #124400 on: March 18, 2014, 06:37:01 pm »

It was that RTD where one guy made about a panda fighting competition but apparently forgot to mention the pandas and so everyone jumped in an started saying that they fapped as their action because from the way the OP was written everyone assumed it was a fapping competition and then the GM was horrified, and so were the pandas and audience. I Pmmed you to tell you about it remember?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124401 on: March 18, 2014, 06:38:37 pm »

It was that RTD where one guy made about a panda fighting competition but apparently forgot to mention the pandas and so everyone jumped in an started saying that they fapped as their action because from the way the OP was written everyone assumed it was a fapping competition and then the GM was horrified, and so were the pandas and audience. I Pmmed you to tell you about it remember?
Um. I remember that.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #124402 on: March 18, 2014, 06:44:29 pm »

So sad that all that remains of that thread are posts of Yoink panicking over it in the RTD brainstorming thread.

It's FEF, not FEOF

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124403 on: March 18, 2014, 06:50:33 pm »

I've downloaded a mod that may let me finally get into Morrowind. It changes the one dealbreaking feature for me: the fatigue system.
I hate the fact that you have to walk at a snail's pace to get anywhere effectively, and then don't even give you a decent fast travel system. Hell, Daggerfall had a decent fast travel system, but if you want to go anywhere in Morrowind, you have to either take a Silt Strider, teleport, (which you can't even do until later in the game) walk ever so slowly there, (which could take upwards of half an hour) or run there and get your butt handed to you by every creature on the way because you ran out of stamina from running there.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124404 on: March 18, 2014, 06:55:35 pm »

Ah yes, the true pinnacle of my creative genius. :D To be honest I'm glad someone remembers it!
I kinda wish the Roll to F.A.P. topic wasn't deleted so that I could go back and laugh at the insanity again. To this day I still wonder if that really was an unfortunate accident like the creator claimed or not.
We may never know.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #124405 on: March 18, 2014, 07:02:13 pm »

I've downloaded a mod that may let me finally get into Morrowind. It changes the one dealbreaking feature for me: the fatigue system.
I hate the fact that you have to walk at a snail's pace to get anywhere effectively, and then don't even give you a decent fast travel system. Hell, Daggerfall had a decent fast travel system, but if you want to go anywhere in Morrowind, you have to either take a Silt Strider, teleport, (which you can't even do until later in the game) walk ever so slowly there, (which could take upwards of half an hour) or run there and get your butt handed to you by every creature on the way because you ran out of stamina from running there.
This is kind of a problem, but in another way, it's more immersive than just clicking a button and arriving wherever. Doing quests makes you learn the network of silt striders, Mage Guild teleporters, and the coastal boats. Typically you can get to any town on the map in 3 hops or less. And then I guess there's another spoiler teleport thing? I never used it.

Mark and Recall, and the two Intervention spells, are also good ways to skip around. If you're doing a dungeon, you can mark the dungeon, Intervention to the nearest civilized thing, sell your loot, and Recall back in a very short timespan. And you don't need very high skill in ... I think Mysticism? ... to do the Mark/Recall combo.

I think it's a taste thing though. I know in other games I'm frustrated there isn't a fast travel option because I've seen everything in between already a dozen times and there's nothing interesting there.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124406 on: March 18, 2014, 07:14:47 pm »

Personally, I hate the fast-travel options available in most Bethesda games.
It takes all the fun out of your adventures, there's no sense of an epic journey etcetera, and if I don't use it I have an awful feeling of how much more stuff I could be getting done in a play session.
I really loved Dragon's Dogma for the "epic journey" feeling you got whenever going anywhere- even if the constant nuisance battles did get a bit much at times. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #124407 on: March 18, 2014, 07:34:39 pm »

If I wanted to, I could probably use that to work out how much my grades slipped per day of fapping.
Ha ha. Joke's on you, last time I checked the research it's been shown/strongly suggested that regular masturbation, especially before tests, actually improves grades on average. Chemical releases involved with it -- and sex, of course -- are apparently good for your brain. And like, on top of the whole stress release aspect that's going to help out anyway.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124408 on: March 18, 2014, 07:41:04 pm »

Note to self: have more 'private time's.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124409 on: March 18, 2014, 07:42:44 pm »

Where are you writing that?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 8292 8293 [8294] 8295 8296 ... 13325