Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836539 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #12180 on: June 28, 2010, 03:12:23 am »

Sunshine is such a good movie.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: June 28, 2010, 06:14:11 am »

Mmm, Noodle Soup.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: June 28, 2010, 01:48:58 pm »

Unfortionately I just shot Marvin a townsperson in the face.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: June 28, 2010, 02:04:24 pm »

I woke up at eight so I could leave at nine to bike in 90 degree heat to the nearby metro station, which I rode for an hour so I could bike for an hour and a half to get to a campus. There I waited like 15 minutes to turn in a single forum and left, taking the same amount of time to get back. By the time I was on the metro and sitting down I literally had a trickle of sweat dripping off my chin. But I was happy despite being drenched and smelling like a zoo.
 But when the train came out of the tunnels of DC I saw something I did not expect: a solid wall of dark blue. Out the other window of the car I could see the usual semi-overcast humid skies, but on the other side I could make out the flashes of thunder in the distance.
 I did not outrun the rain home.

Best day ever.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: June 28, 2010, 02:31:01 pm »

In roughly 1.5 hours, I shall hop into my car (which could currently double as a magma forge given the heat outside) and drive three hours to the Outer Banks. There I shall join the rest of my wife's family, and I will do jack squat for the remainder of the week. I may drink a beer on the beach in the middle of the night. I'll watch my daughter chase seagulls on the beach. And, I have a fully installed copy of DF on a thumb drive, so I have something to do if I get bored (which I will...I'm not really a beach person).

Good times.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: June 28, 2010, 03:05:39 pm »

In roughly 1.5 hours, I shall hop into my car (which could currently double as a magma forge given the heat outside) and drive three hours to the Outer Banks.

Watch out for tarballs.

Senator Robert Byrd is dead.  I wish I could say I'm not one to dance on people's graves, but I totally am.  Good riddance ya racist coal-smoking neanderthal.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: June 28, 2010, 03:14:04 pm »

In roughly 1.5 hours, I shall hop into my car (which could currently double as a magma forge given the heat outside) and drive three hours to the Outer Banks. There I shall join the rest of my wife's family, and I will do jack squat for the remainder of the week. I may drink a beer on the beach in the middle of the night. I'll watch my daughter chase seagulls on the beach. And, I have a fully installed copy of DF on a thumb drive, so I have something to do if I get bored (which I will...I'm not really a beach person).

Nice, I was just camping in Frisco this weekend.  The oceanside water's surprisingly cold -- no happy in-between temperature to be found, except at night.  The soundside is pretty much bloodwarm, though.  Also there were tons of (harmless) mutilated moon jellies washing up in Frisco for some reason.

Watch out for tarballs.

Nah, they haven't gotten here yet.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: June 28, 2010, 04:01:44 pm »

In roughly 1.5 hours, I shall hop into my car (which could currently double as a magma forge given the heat outside) and drive three hours to the Outer Banks.

Watch out for tarballs.

Senator Robert Byrd is dead.  I wish I could say I'm not one to dance on people's graves, but I totally am.  Good riddance ya racist coal-smoking neanderthal.

Seriously? You know, he apologized for a lot of that. Like hundreds of times. And he was one of the few Senators with the balls to oppose giving the President carte blanche to declare war at some unspecified point in the future for undetermined reasons.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: June 28, 2010, 04:05:42 pm »

I managed to postpone my presentation. Awesome. Now to put off getting that presentation done.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #12189 on: June 28, 2010, 04:44:51 pm »

I'm getting back into the Legacy of Kain series.
I've been playing Soul Reaver non-stop for hours.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: June 28, 2010, 07:12:05 pm »

I just cheated Ymira to level 30 in M&B, and i forgot to give her actual armor.

She was running around stabbing people with her tiny knife.

It was adorable.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: June 28, 2010, 07:30:32 pm »

goku smoking weed

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: June 28, 2010, 07:32:57 pm »

Smiling kills you slower.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: June 28, 2010, 07:37:35 pm »

Yeah, and laughing too.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #12194 on: June 28, 2010, 09:05:18 pm »

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 13326