Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7865 7866 [7867] 7868 7869 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749075 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117990 on: December 13, 2013, 04:04:18 am »

Japanese beta test of Ace Combat infinity

I am an expert at going through UIs when I can't read shit

Finally got it downloaded, managed to flail my way into setting up the controls exactly as I like them and setting the voices to English using entire Japanese menus, managed to get through the demo campaign with the same issue.

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS GIRL WHO SINGS MAPPY MUSIC

ARE YOU AN ACE COMBAT 3 CHARACTER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THERE WAS AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE IN THAT CAMPAIGN

oh and did I mention EEEEEEEE THAT GUY WAS TOTALLY AN ACE COMBAT 3 CHARACTER

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117991 on: December 13, 2013, 04:12:34 am »

i am become bustacowizerd

tacos, on a bus

annoying all the little nontacobuswizerd passengers

my niece wanted a burrito instead. she's going with me to go see things i've seen ages ago and enjoy herself and maybe help her forget about the more recent bullshit taking care of people is nothing like my princess simulators (distinct lack of actual royalty status) (i never really expected it to be like them though)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117993 on: December 13, 2013, 05:54:27 am »

So I'm spending most of December at my parents place with my sisters, and today I introduced them to my boyfriend.
I have to say it worked out better than expected. Not exactly flawlessly, my sisters insist on making some incredibly inappropriate comments about our sex life that they would never make about myself and a girl, and at one point my older sister had to take her fiance out of the room to tell him how much of a jerk he was being to my boyfriend, but in general we avoided most of the drama that I thought would consume the day.
So you know, I'm happy that this is kind of working out better than I thought.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #117994 on: December 13, 2013, 06:31:53 am »

A friend told me that the girl I have a crush on asked questions about me on her bus... :)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #117995 on: December 13, 2013, 06:42:23 am »

-happy Max-

Woo! Congratz!

* Haspen showers confetti at Max.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117996 on: December 13, 2013, 07:39:58 am »

A friend told me that the girl I have a crush on asked questions about me on her bus... :)
"Why's he always drooling? Is he... slow or something? And what's with that smell?"
Sorry, but the opportunity presented itself...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #117997 on: December 13, 2013, 08:51:17 am »

Pea   TRUE   3.3   800   1093   1686   1800   5   2   1000   500   0.06   0.01   FALSE   18   24   7   TRUE   0.1   12   7.775   15.55   0.6   0.4   0   0   0.6   0.2   0   0.2   0.1   0.1   0   0.8   5   12   7   0.05   1   80

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #117998 on: December 13, 2013, 08:56:03 am »

... what does that mean? Is... is it the arcane secrets of korean peas?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #117999 on: December 13, 2013, 08:59:33 am »

... what does that mean? Is... is it the arcane secrets of korean peas?

You should visit #bay12lbs on irc to get translation of those PEAs.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118000 on: December 13, 2013, 09:07:44 am »

"Why's he always drooling? Is he... slow or something? And what's with that smell?"
:P

A female friend complimented me on my new jacket doing lunch. HAPPEH!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #118001 on: December 13, 2013, 09:11:24 am »

Wait, Max is gay/bi?

This... THIS CHANGES NOTHING!!!

Glad to see it's working out for you :D

In other, unrelated happy news, I have learned that George Takei does 100 pushups every day to stay fit. I feel ashamed for not doing any for the past month. Hence, the GT fitness program is starting, I have a month(ish) to reach his physical prowess of 100 pushups every day.

Also I have decided how to manage my free time, coin flips! just like Twoface, except it's a choice between games and drawing instead of killing and not killing.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118002 on: December 13, 2013, 09:45:33 am »

I sort of expected this anyway. I'll take this as a compliment anyway. :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118003 on: December 13, 2013, 10:14:46 am »

Remember a while back when someone posted a link to that retarded "What does the fox say" video?
Well, I just got an Email saying that because of that link, I was one of the first ten percent to watch it.

Now I am obligated to walk around yelling "I watched what does the fox say before it was cool". Granted, I hate it, as I have always known what foxes said and it's not that difficult of a concept to grasp, but I'm still going to do it.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #118004 on: December 13, 2013, 10:17:05 am »

WHAR DSSDTHEDOXSASY

now it's in my head again.

thanks. I actually like that song :v
Pages: 1 ... 7865 7866 [7867] 7868 7869 ... 13325