Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7863 7864 [7865] 7866 7867 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746560 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117960 on: December 12, 2013, 07:12:22 pm »

I spoke to that attractive friend again today, and she indicated that she had a lot of fun yesterday. So naturally I flirted with her some more. :P Good day was good.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117961 on: December 12, 2013, 07:17:30 pm »

I spoke to that attractive friend again today, and she indicated that she had a lot of fun yesterday. So naturally I flirted with her some more. :P Good day was good.

I see you're keepin' your pimp claw strong. :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117962 on: December 12, 2013, 07:17:52 pm »

Got a 100% on my last final, WOO!

Granted it was because the teacher just didn't show up for the test, and a student who just didn't care Christmas treed the automated test and promptly printed out the sheet that showed what he got right or wrong (while also giving the correct answers) and gave everyone in the class a copy.

Seriously, this teacher has no business teaching, this is 2 finals in a row she no-show'd for, on top of all the other complaints students have about her.  (And no she's not sick or anything, students claim to have seen her about the school all day.)

I'm kinda between rage wtf and happy, but happy won out, so woo.

You're very lucky! My sister's boyfriend had something similar-ish, except the teacher actually showed up. She was drunk off her ass and handed out the answer sheets herself.

The school decided to give everyone in the class a flat 60 rather than making them resit the exam. Utterly destroyed some people's GPAs.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #117963 on: December 12, 2013, 07:27:20 pm »

Got a 100% on my last final, WOO!

Granted it was because the teacher just didn't show up for the test, and a student who just didn't care Christmas treed the automated test and promptly printed out the sheet that showed what he got right or wrong (while also giving the correct answers) and gave everyone in the class a copy.

Seriously, this teacher has no business teaching, this is 2 finals in a row she no-show'd for, on top of all the other complaints students have about her.  (And no she's not sick or anything, students claim to have seen her about the school all day.)

I'm kinda between rage wtf and happy, but happy won out, so woo.

You're very lucky! My sister's boyfriend had something similar-ish, except the teacher actually showed up. She was drunk off her ass and handed out the answer sheets herself.

The school decided to give everyone in the class a flat 60 rather than making them resit the exam. Utterly destroyed some people's GPAs.

Wow...that's horrible.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #117964 on: December 12, 2013, 08:05:08 pm »

I have a new avatar :)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117966 on: December 12, 2013, 08:15:11 pm »

I have a new avatar :)

What was your old one? I now have no idea who you are. Your name is slightly familiar, but I can't equate you to any Bay12ers I remember.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117967 on: December 12, 2013, 08:17:28 pm »

What was your old one? I now have no idea who you are. Your name is slightly familiar, but I can't equate you to any Bay12ers I remember.

This was my old one, we were in the river of death D&D campaign together

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #117968 on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:25 pm »

This was my old one, we were in the river of death D&D campaign together

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117969 on: December 12, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »

403: Forbidden.

And oh yes, I remember. You were... person. Hmm.

I will rememebr without checking.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:23:55 pm by Kansa »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #117971 on: December 12, 2013, 08:25:56 pm »

Yes.

The reason it worked for you is probably because you had it in your cache.

A lot of sites will 403 you if you try viewing their images through a link.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117972 on: December 12, 2013, 08:26:27 pm »

Ah ok that makes sense

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117973 on: December 12, 2013, 08:28:43 pm »

Luckily, even with a 403 you can still reverse Google search.

It looked similar to this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The search showed that there are quite a few of these on DeviantArt, with the only difference being the background.

E: I missed the post where you fixed it.

Your old one had a bubbly background, though.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:34:20 pm by BlackFlyme »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117974 on: December 12, 2013, 08:29:53 pm »

Yes.

The reason it worked for you is probably because you had it in your cache.

A lot of sites will 403 you if you try viewing their images through a link.
But if you hit enter in the address bar of a 403 page it will correct itself.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 7863 7864 [7865] 7866 7867 ... 13325