Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7820 7821 [7822] 7823 7824 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773878 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [⌐╦╦═] Gundere forever! (Happy thread
« Reply #117315 on: December 03, 2013, 01:30:11 am »

This made me happy today.
"Not available on mobile."
Well, screw you too, Eminem. I didn't want to listen to your stuff anyway <_<;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⌐╦╦═] Gundere forever! (Happy thread
« Reply #117316 on: December 03, 2013, 01:35:11 am »

What is wrong with the thread title even

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

The Denko guy has absconded with the burritos

Edit: or not
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:42:31 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I have saved the day with the power of music, and created a bizarre technically-not-incestuous loop in the Novan family tree. I'm going to call that a success.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To stop being randomly nervous, I picked up my DS and now am playing the fantastic game of Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands. Which I only played ten ingame days of before someone's went all "WELP YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO UNLOCK MORE ISLANDS" and I flipped the fuck out. You need to unlock an island to mine ores, damnit. FOMT had a mine accessible at day one. In this post, I abuse italics. I'd pop some Dual Strike but I have no idea where I've put the damn thing, but this is around the time when I ask for these fabulous things for portable consoles because my weebskill ain't farmed enough to know anything of them. Wonder if Vector's busy, she could answer me I think.

vector did you just figure to post here when i were talking about you

i think there's a proverb for this but you aren't a devil much

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hehehehe

What did you need to know?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I've no idea why I'm acting in a manner as if it were the first time I ever touched a VN (which was, without doubt, a somewhat awkward experience before I got into it) but I know absolutely nothing of the market when it comes to non-PC ones. Google doesn't throw much at me and the less usual sources only gave me titles in their original form, which only instructs me that my level is not enough and it's about time to start learning Japanese, but you might know some entry-level stuff I could be capable of understanding. I've got an old slim PSP lying around too, but what with the UMD drive not being supported anymore I don't think there's much stuff I can do with it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To stop being randomly nervous, I picked up my DS and now am playing the fantastic game of Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands. Which I only played ten ingame days of before someone's went all "WELP YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO UNLOCK MORE ISLANDS" and I flipped the fuck out. You need to unlock an island to mine ores, damnit. FOMT had a mine accessible at day one. In this post, I abuse italics. I'd pop some Dual Strike but I have no idea where I've put the damn thing, but this is around the time when I ask for these fabulous things for portable consoles because my weebskill ain't farmed enough to know anything of them. Wonder if Vector's busy, she could answer me I think.

vector did you just figure to post here when i were talking about you

i think there's a proverb for this but you aren't a devil much

Ever played Tale of Two Towns?

To unlock mining, you need to do SO MUCH COOKING. Also, random crashing is bad.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh... you want non-PC VNs?  I have, in fact, farmed my weeb =/

I've heard good things about Dangan Ronpa, the Persona games (which have VN components), and Hakuoki!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* LordSlowpoke bows.

That's the best expression I could have come up with, so yeah. If you have a better one, by all means.

Let us throw currency at things and make them happen. Only fifty bucks for Dangan Ronpa, huzzah~

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Ah. She who walks in the forum, delivering the weebs.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

That is actually pretty hilarious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 7820 7821 [7822] 7823 7824 ... 13325