Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7792 7793 [7794] 7795 7796 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789030 times)

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile

Thanks for the dapperification.

I feel like I grew 50 IQ points!

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile

Tack stole Aqizzar's avatar and stuck a top hat on it... then Haspen stuck a cat in a top hat as his new avatar and it just kinda snowballed.

Somehow.

Wait, Niccolo? Were you playing TF2 last night?

And then not two days ago, I played with someone named Euclid on MvM. Coincidences errywhere.

No, Steam is about the only place online where I don't go by Niccolo. Instead I go by Urist McNiccolo for some absurd in-jokey reason. Or Witch Doctor.

But also no I wasn't playing Hat Collector 2. I haven't played since, um, the Medic update? I think? Maybe earlier.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Every Thanksgiving, we have a potluck sort of thing at work for the people who have to come in. I volunteered to bring mashed potatoes. These people have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.

Also, it turns out that I actually do have enough space in my available pots to fit 10 pounds of potatoes. An adequate quantity.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site

The Chinese have an aircraft carrier called "Penis".

I'm not sure why this makes me so happy.

It's not named the PNAS, it's named the Liaoning. The "PNAS" in the name is like the acronym RAF or USS, etc. Therefore, their entire navy is called "Penis" to the West. =P

So, no on in my family particularly cares for turkey. 'salright, but we don't really enjoy it. My parents enjoy dressing, but I'm not fond of it, and none of us care all that much about the cranberries and whatnot either. Since 'traditional' Thanksgiving meals contain stuff we're not that excited to eat, we've taken to eating 'non-traditional' Thanksgiving dinners. Stuff like steak and lobster, shrimp, roast beef sandwiches. This year? Chicago deep dish pizza.
'sgonna be great.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Oh Steam (click to show/hide)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

It took me way too long to get that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile

I don't get it.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

It's spring in the Southern Hemisphere.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile

I don't get it.
Spring in the Southern Hemisphere, where everything is upside down.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

I don't get it.
Spring in the Southern Hemisphere, where everything is upside down.
"Meanwhile, in Australia."

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile

Oh, okay. See, I didn't pay enough attention to begin with, so I thought someone just took the top of the background and flipped it to show some sort of secret message (THERE ARE 2 3's NEAR THE SAME VERTICAL POSITION, HL2 EP3 CONFIRMED RELEASE SOON!!1!!1) or something. When I looked back at my Steam client and saw that it had leaves and stuff, I just figured that the background changed every so often. That's pretty neat, though.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

It's spring in the Southern Hemisphere.
It's fall in the Northern Hemisphere, and that's my happy. It's almost winter too.
The Chinese have an aircraft carrier called "Penis".

I'm not sure why this makes me so happy.

It's not named the PNAS, it's named the Liaoning. The "PNAS" in the name is like the acronym RAF or USS, etc. Therefore, their entire navy is called "Penis" to the West. =P
That sounds like compensating for something...
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Oh, okay. See, I didn't pay enough attention to begin with, so I thought someone just took the top of the background and flipped it to show some sort of secret message (THERE ARE 2 3's NEAR THE SAME VERTICAL POSITION, HL2 EP3 CONFIRMED RELEASE SOON!!1!!1) or something. When I looked back at my Steam client and saw that it had leaves and stuff, I just figured that the background changed every so often. That's pretty neat, though.
Check http://store.steampowered.com/, and scroll all the way down.

EDIT: Holy shit this is hilarious. Press the blue button.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:57:26 pm by MagmaMcFry »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I have cake today (I got a birthday PM from Haspen late last night because the forum calendar apparently is based off of each person's individual time zone) and several members of Bay 12 are dressed up in top hats and/or monocles, which works as a birthday gift for me.

Also, as my sister has pointed out several times, since I'm now 24 instead of 23, there's a possibility people might like me now (though I personally think the reason people didn't like them was because they were running around naked and pushing people over).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile

I have cake today (I got a birthday PM from Haspen late last night because the forum calendar apparently is based off of each person's individual time zone) and several members of Bay 12 are dressed up in top hats and/or monocles, which works as a birthday gift for me.

Also, as my sister has pointed out several times, since I'm now 24 instead of 23, there's a possibility people might like me now (though I personally think the reason people didn't like them was because they were running around naked and pushing people over).

Happy birthday!
Pages: 1 ... 7792 7793 [7794] 7795 7796 ... 13325