Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7692 7693 [7694] 7695 7696 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768850 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #115395 on: October 30, 2013, 07:49:08 pm »

remixes of songs using clips from jontron, especially this scene

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115396 on: October 30, 2013, 07:53:10 pm »

Ah yes, the only guy to go above 2 Hendersons.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115397 on: October 30, 2013, 08:04:30 pm »

So my college-application misadventures as chronicled in the WTF thread are finally done.

The school has finally gotten in both my requisite recommendations. Now I just have some small things to finish up, and I'll be home free by the end of tomorrow.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #115398 on: October 30, 2013, 08:06:38 pm »

Oh Christ. Journalists have fun in here.

A guy who is a street musician named, I kid you not, Singer (well, the Polish equivalent) was performing in front of a church in a devil suit. He was allowed to do that but due to some random SNAFU he's now being prosecuted.

So, he has a lawyer. Or, as it obviously was mentioned in the news, a devil's advocate.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115399 on: October 30, 2013, 08:12:32 pm »

Latyrx world tour got funded! I got a custom t-shirt, autographed CD and Poster, along with a digital download the day before the album releases.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115400 on: October 30, 2013, 08:13:52 pm »

So my college-application misadventures as chronicled in the WTF thread are finally done.

The school has finally gotten in both my requisite recommendations. Now I just have some small things to finish up, and I'll be home free by the end of tomorrow.

AHHHHHHH. Don't talk about recommendations! AH D:
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115401 on: October 30, 2013, 08:47:37 pm »

Took part in a D&D campaign at a games store. It was awesome.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #115402 on: October 30, 2013, 09:58:35 pm »

So, I had another moment of musical self-discovery today.

Rap is pretty awesome. That's my self discovery. Generic pop mainstream rap about parties and drugs and banging are most certainly terrible. This does not mean all rap is terrible. I knew that, but I hadn't come to appreciate how great it is for vocals and singing and stuff. It's got a pretty great flow of rhyming that combined with symbolism and rhetoric makes for a really effective means of...vocals? Storytelling? It's captivating, yo. I have new found respect for Eminem.

I actually did research into writing rap lyrics and it's a much more interesting process than "normal" lyrics. There's way more rhymes than just "cat bat mat" stuff. It's way more fun too. I actually got a couple stanzas(?) of potential rap lyrics. I actually wrote lyrics. Gasp. And this is from a guy who's more into the instrumental music theory part of music. Who's a nerdy white guy. double gasp

Anyway, that's fun. One thing I wrote I'm thinking of sending for a scholarship application. The scholarship is literally named "Sh*t you can't say to your teacher" and has a prompt of "writing a poem about education" which prompted me into looking into writing poetry and rhyming and rap in the first place. I find myself randomly stringing rhymes together now in my head like I randomly compose guitar rhythms and solos in my head by humming.

~~~~~wheeee music is so awesome wheeee~~~~~

maybe I'll post some of the crap I write in the random things you made thread, I dunno. Anyway, music, awesome. whoop.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #115403 on: October 30, 2013, 10:10:33 pm »

Good. I don't like it when people dismiss an entire genre off-hand.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115404 on: October 30, 2013, 10:11:26 pm »

Two-hour long walk!  Successfully got sort-of lost, walked a labyrinth and recited the metta meditation a few times, unsuccessfully attempted to smell some enormous pinky-red roses, found a house that had holy symbols literally painted EVERYWHERE in white on blue--on the driveway, on the car, all over the garage, EVERYWHERE these Eyes of Horus and some sort of nonsense language.

Also my roommates have been really nice with me when I was sick and are remarking that I'm sitting in here smiling all over the place, which is full of happy feelsesings~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115405 on: October 30, 2013, 10:13:14 pm »

After hours of staring at a computer screen, procrastinating like crazy, plus hours of actually working, my college application is basically complete.
I am so happy.

Until I turn to the recommendations page and see that my transcript and stuff hasn't been released. Go, counseling department! You can do it!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115406 on: October 30, 2013, 11:17:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #115407 on: October 31, 2013, 12:01:53 am »

Finally finded Out of Exile for listening purposes.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 7692 7693 [7694] 7695 7696 ... 13325