Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7668 7669 [7670] 7671 7672 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773812 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #115035 on: October 26, 2013, 12:32:19 am »

And the hardest option is human.

Just a flying, speeding human, rushing through the aether with his arms a-flailin'.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115036 on: October 26, 2013, 12:35:10 am »

Antimatter particle of some variety is the hardest

It would be like IWBTG.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115038 on: October 26, 2013, 02:55:59 am »

[08:55] <__Darvi__> I CAN FINALLY WATCH THE DAILY SHOW AGAIN
[08:55] <__Darvi__> SUCK THIS, UK

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115039 on: October 26, 2013, 09:37:16 am »

In line to donate blood right now. You get to save lives AND get free cookies. What isn't to love?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115040 on: October 26, 2013, 10:38:31 am »

In line to donate blood right now. You get to save lives AND get free cookies. What isn't to love?
The fact that you're getting poked with needles?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #115041 on: October 26, 2013, 10:41:01 am »

The fact that you're getting poked with needles?
Do they let you use rhe needles yourself? Cos I find that when you're using the needle it isn't as scary.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115042 on: October 26, 2013, 11:52:01 am »

I for one can't look away from a needle. I have to see it coming. So i stare blankly at the needle until we're done with it.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115043 on: October 26, 2013, 12:45:33 pm »

No, they do not let you put the needles in yourself. I don't think they would even if you asked them. But yeah, it's a pretty cool system.

I did end up passing out this time though. Last time I did it I walked away without even going to the recovery area they have set up, but this time I went and sat down, was drinking some water, and all the sudden got really dizzy and fell straight forward, my face onto the table. Next thing I remember I am being dragged by people on either side of me to a bed where they stripped my hoodie off and made me sit there for an insanely long amount of time, shoving water and cookies into my face for the next twenty minutes. It was...interesting.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115044 on: October 26, 2013, 12:57:56 pm »

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #115045 on: October 26, 2013, 01:29:10 pm »

After a long and perilous quest, I bought myself a tactleneck. Yay!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #115046 on: October 26, 2013, 02:30:39 pm »

I have purchased a variety of vegetables and a digital camera. Never thought I'd own a hot pink anything, but the nearest substitute in a color that does not sear my eyes was 10 dollars more so here we are. Now I just need my roommate to relinquish the kitchen...

EDIT: It boils...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:34:05 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115047 on: October 26, 2013, 04:56:57 pm »

EDIT: It boils...
I look forward to another challenger!

So, tonight, at 2am in every Time Zone, is the 0 Hour Game Jam! I guess all those quaint, backwards people in the UK decide to roll back their clocks tonight, in some kind of ritual to delete an hour from existence or something? Which means that, in 2 hours (for folks in the UK), people will try to make games during that time-that-will-be-erased. And despite literally spending no time on it by technicality, hopefully making something that's playable!

I'm thinking of implementing a simple proof-of-concept of a Lights-Out/Go hybrid game I was discussing with a colleague a while ago. We shall see!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #115048 on: October 26, 2013, 04:58:42 pm »

Hot pink is an amazing color though :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115049 on: October 26, 2013, 05:05:33 pm »

I believe the whole "clocks going back" thing is for farmers and the harvests. In Scotland our government contemplated just stopping it altogether, but that would mean we would be in a different timezone to the English, adding another layer of complication to things.
Pages: 1 ... 7668 7669 [7670] 7671 7672 ... 13325