Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7661 7662 [7663] 7664 7665 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773696 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #114930 on: October 23, 2013, 10:34:48 pm »

The trick is to mix it in with other things.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114931 on: October 23, 2013, 10:40:08 pm »

Like sitting on your computer all day and reading webcomics.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #114932 on: October 23, 2013, 10:44:04 pm »

Y'know, I think I'm becoming less and less capable of sitting at a computer all day and playing video games. Nowadays the result leaves me restless, stir crazy, depressed, and headachy.

This may not be a bad thing, all things considered.

This.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #114933 on: October 23, 2013, 10:48:05 pm »

I'm sorry, that spambot's* name is mickeyvirus20.

mickeyvirus20.

What.

*the one who opened their spam with ($$^%

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #114934 on: October 23, 2013, 11:15:23 pm »

Y'know, I think I'm becoming less and less capable of sitting at a computer all day and playing video games. Nowadays the result leaves me restless, stir crazy, depressed, and headachy.

This.
It happens to me. Unfortunately my mind suddenly attains perfect recall powers when this occurs and unleashes an amassed arsenal of unrelated things sizable enough to keep me running.
I'm sorry, that spambot's* name is mickeyvirus20.

mickeyvirus20.

What.

*the one who opened their spam with ($$^%
Honesty is the best Policy. I mean really, it wasn't like people would click on it except accident.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #114935 on: October 23, 2013, 11:56:28 pm »

This.
It happens to me. Unfortunately my mind suddenly attains perfect recall powers when this occurs and unleashes an amassed arsenal of unrelated things sizable enough to keep me running.
I've been noticing myself playing games far less often than I used to, despite the free time I can find for myself. Lately, I've been finding myself getting sufficiently drunk, setting up Electric Sheep, and relaxing to some nifty tunes (and sometimes putting up Plug.dj to hear others' musical tastes along with some of my own, along with watching animating fractals). Strangely enough, I am extremely content with this, as if this is what I'd rather be doing even moreso than playing games.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114936 on: October 24, 2013, 12:42:18 am »

I just don't want to play the games I have on Steam. I instead find myself playing League of Legends, League of Legends, League of Legends and Japanese indie games that I'm unable to talk about with people outside of 4chan's /vg/.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114937 on: October 24, 2013, 02:19:49 am »

This video of a little jumping spider drying off made me happy. It's nine minutes well-spent.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #114938 on: October 24, 2013, 03:33:58 am »

This video of a little jumping spider drying off made me happy. It's nine minutes well-spent.
Dammit man, it's obvious this is a Russian propaganda so that we'll be too busy going "D'AWWWWW!!!!" while he get killed by venomous spiders.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114939 on: October 24, 2013, 05:58:52 am »

Sums up how I feel about League of Legends while at the same time cheers me up a bit by making me laugh. Seriously, screw that game. I'm always paired with angry and hormonal twelve-year-olds that rage at me for doing good until I start doing bad and then shitting on me for doing bad. At least that comic is funny though. I feel happy because of it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114940 on: October 24, 2013, 06:50:58 am »

Mixed bag a bit, but I FINALLY found out what exactly was wrong with one of my shoes - my left foot would be soaking wet whenever I even stepped on a slightly wet asphalt, but the right one didn't.

Turns out the rubber in the sole between the finger-holding part and the all-the-rest-holding part broke and the only thing holding the shoe together is the material in the sole on the inner part of the shoe, and that material was not designed to be waterproof. So now I only have to figure out how to mend the rubber with the tools I have on hand (which is pretty much nothing at all, sadly), and I'll be good!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114941 on: October 24, 2013, 06:56:27 am »

Read a series of science fiction short stories collectively called "Humanity Fuck Yeah" which are about humans and their interactions with alien races. I'll upload it to Imgur sometime so people here can check it out. Got to say it was a pretty motivating set of stories.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #114942 on: October 24, 2013, 07:07:42 am »

Read a series of science fiction short stories collectively called "Humanity Fuck Yeah" which are about humans and their interactions with alien races. I'll upload it to Imgur sometime so people here can check it out. Got to say it was a pretty motivating set of stories.

How many races we made exctinct in there? v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114943 on: October 24, 2013, 07:10:29 am »

How many races we made exctinct in there? v:
My guess? All of them.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114944 on: October 24, 2013, 07:48:39 am »

I bring happiness in .gif form.  Click for album
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:27:55 am by Caz »
Pages: 1 ... 7661 7662 [7663] 7664 7665 ... 13325