Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7450 7451 [7452] 7453 7454 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745173 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111765 on: August 24, 2013, 04:08:38 pm »

But oliivvess.
You sir, are disgusting.

Also, everyone knows Döner Pizza is the best Pizza.
Olives are the best food. You cannot deny it.

I tried olives once and personally they rank up there with mushrooms, artichokes and anchovies on things I will not put on a pizza nor eat willingly. It's likely due to some problem with my nervous system that makes me want to vomit whenever I eat anything with certain tastes, scents or textures.

Only plant matter that I'll put on a pizza willingly and enjoy heartily at the same time is pineapple, and even then only with liberal amounts of ham or perhaps bacon, chicken, pepperoni, ground beef, salami, linguica, sausage, turkey, cheddar, mozzarella, Colby jack, Parmesan, potatoes, bologna, frankfurters, Alfredo sauce, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce or marinara sauce. In other words the stuff that normally goes on a pizza I make or eat. Usually though it's meat or get out.

...Also I googled "Döner Pizza". It doesn't sound appetizing to me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:13:19 pm by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #111766 on: August 24, 2013, 04:15:15 pm »

Tomato sauce is plant matter :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111767 on: August 24, 2013, 04:21:16 pm »

Tomato sauce is plant matter :P

Welp, time for me to fuck off from the forums now. I don't mean anything hostile by this, I just really need to get some rest.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:24:38 pm by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #111768 on: August 24, 2013, 04:26:18 pm »

No problem. I was just joking.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111769 on: August 24, 2013, 04:28:21 pm »

No problem. I was just joking.

And I've been sick for the past week and a half with what I think is influenza so I'm kind of out of it. Ergo it's time for me to rest.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #111770 on: August 24, 2013, 04:40:25 pm »

Updating my forum game has turned out to be really easy. My biggest problem is finding the patience to wait for my players to post. :P

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #111771 on: August 24, 2013, 04:42:09 pm »

I did kargyraa!  Not for very long, and not very well, but it was definitely kargyraa.

My vestibular folds hurt.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:44:42 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #111772 on: August 24, 2013, 05:45:46 pm »

By some odd chance I just noticed that there were exactly 290,000 posts on the RTD subforum.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #111774 on: August 24, 2013, 05:49:34 pm »

i just killed a mosquito by poking it with the fury of a thousand constipated Thors who just ran out of mead

this brings a light to my otherwise very rough day
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #111775 on: August 24, 2013, 06:03:05 pm »

So that compass and straightedge stuff Vector linked. It's fun, but I've not made progress on the 9-ish problems remaining.
Spoiler: still to do (click to show/hide)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111776 on: August 24, 2013, 07:38:20 pm »

Push-ups. My arms at the moment don't want to hold up their own weight but maybe i can beat a blade of grass in an arm wrestling contest now.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #111777 on: August 24, 2013, 07:52:04 pm »

My brother joined marching band last year as a drummer having never done music (with sheet music) in his life.

Now, he's the kid they go to when the drummers are inconsistent. The instructor tells everyone to stop and listen to him. Is nice.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #111778 on: August 24, 2013, 09:31:33 pm »

great fucking christ I have the best friends ever

So at our game yesterday, my friends were like "yo, we're having a party on saturday"

"What for"

"X's coronation as miss cougar"

"I'm game"

So I meet them at a chinese restaurant in town and we has good times, and then on the way back the wierd shit started happening

"Hey bro we need to go to ingles"

"oookkaaaaay?"

Then They abandoned me there, so we drove back to the party HQ. Then the suprise was revealed

Turns out they bought me a birthday cake and gave me a surprise birthday party~

Then Dad and Business Associate Brother bought me a set of ALL TERRAIN TIRES YEH MERICAH for my 'yota, so i'm fucking pumped

It's not even my birthday yet~

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #111779 on: August 24, 2013, 10:44:20 pm »

... actually hearing the stage theme again makes this thing... even more impressive. Remixes sometimes gives me tiny tears of joy ;_;

E: Actually, watching through a speedrun of X3 is becoming a very interesting experience, re: music. I actually didn't remember pretty much any of the megaman music's original form when I got keyed into the existence of VG remixes. Going basically backwards -- hearing the original and being able to link it to what was done with the remix, instead of hearing the remix and being able to link it back to the original -- is just... neat. It's, like. I know all this music! Even before actually hearing it. Is neat!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:48:25 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 7450 7451 [7452] 7453 7454 ... 13325