Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7388 7389 [7390] 7391 7392 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753980 times)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110835 on: August 09, 2013, 03:43:17 am »

This is both cheerful and confusing. I know what song's going to be stuck in my head for a while now.

Hahahaha oh God, how did I not see this before. Damn prequel is amazing.

EDIT: Pixelated NSFW warning, didn't read through it all until now.

Why haven't I seen this before? This is incredibly entertaining.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110836 on: August 09, 2013, 10:12:52 am »

That song is bloody amazing :O
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #110837 on: August 09, 2013, 10:15:36 am »

That song is bloody amazing :O
yup :D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110838 on: August 09, 2013, 10:19:48 am »

Looking for a new job is both terrifying and refreshing at the same time. I need full time work, but I'm well liked and respected in my current job.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #110839 on: August 09, 2013, 12:06:13 pm »

Finally combing through my email to find everything important before I close my hotmail account. There's some good memories in here. Kinda sad to see it go after 8 or 9 years, but I need a restart.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110840 on: August 09, 2013, 12:16:32 pm »

I have all next week off 8).

Even better, I survived all day with the harpy supervisor by myself without incident. It was supposed to be just the afternoon(all 2 hours of it) but apparently the other guy never showed up or something.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #110841 on: August 09, 2013, 12:37:45 pm »

Did it make anyone else upset when ME2 came out and they completely eliminated the procedurally generated guns and armour? That was the biggest off-put for me.
Im glad they got rid of that, trying to maneuver the horrible inventory with all of that was terrible, im really glad though they brought back weapon mods in ME 3, i probably will pick up me3 though i need to redo my me2 save since i got LEGION killed >__>

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110842 on: August 09, 2013, 12:41:14 pm »

It can get worse. The Geth sniper rifle has higher damage, higher penetration, and free wallhax. Have fun.

Ho man, I didn't even realize that was a Geth weapon.  It has to be charged, though, right?  Er...

(Another side note: I got two ranks of fitness because I had too much EXP, but otherwise I had no shielding or health upgrades.  Because that would mean I had to take away from either headshotting or burninating things.  My Shepard really, really, really likes cover)

Did it make anyone else upset when ME2 came out and they completely eliminated the procedurally generated guns and armour? That was the biggest off-put for me.

That didn't bother me (I wound up with a truly unrealistic amount of money and resources by the end with nothing to spend it on, and stuff wasn't individual enough to feel excited when I got a drop), but I remember being really upset about enemies moving like they were in a shooting gallery unless they were, y'know, husks.  It actually messed with my suspension of disbelief.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110843 on: August 09, 2013, 01:11:46 pm »

Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110844 on: August 09, 2013, 01:27:06 pm »

So Elysium seems to be shaping up into a damn good movie.

Totaly psyched to see it :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110845 on: August 09, 2013, 05:08:20 pm »

Well, capped off what was probably a horrible fanfic with dumping my notes at the end and saying that I am bored, and do whatever with this stuff if you can read it.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/80148/song-of-the-nightingale Is the URL. Warning, ponies.
Made me happy to close this off, kept nagging at my brain.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110846 on: August 09, 2013, 06:55:51 pm »

. . . The professor who got me my new job wants to have me over for dinner when I move up there, and is signing letters with her first name.

I don't know what to say.  Am I... becoming part of the intelligentsia?!

Time to go watch some animoo or something~  I need to celebrate.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #110847 on: August 09, 2013, 08:04:10 pm »

. . . The professor who got me my new job wants to have me over for dinner when I move up there, and is signing letters with her first name.

I don't know what to say.  Am I... becoming part of the intelligentsia?!

Time to go watch some animoo or something~  I need to celebrate.

She's going to try to induct you into the Illuminati!

Make sure to share with us all their dirty little secrets!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110848 on: August 09, 2013, 08:44:54 pm »

I got a haircut. I have control over my head once again.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 7388 7389 [7390] 7391 7392 ... 13325