Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7359 7360 [7361] 7362 7363 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755052 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110400 on: July 31, 2013, 09:53:57 pm »

If that wasn't enough, this factory/warehouse sells 20oz bottles for 50 cents each. You can't even get a can for that price most anywhere else! :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110401 on: July 31, 2013, 10:32:46 pm »

Is that wholesale price?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110402 on: July 31, 2013, 10:37:17 pm »

I assume it is, considering these are Coca-Cola machines in a Coca-Cola facility :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #110403 on: July 31, 2013, 10:57:08 pm »

Have fun in the hellish heat, Sirus.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #110404 on: July 31, 2013, 11:24:40 pm »

I have recently come across an amazing MtG altered card. It relies on a knowledge of MtG and /tg/ memes to achieve its quality, but the subtlety here is rewarded. Of course, even if you lack the knowledge key to the joke, using Descartes as a representation of the concept of "The Philosopher" is a strict improvement over the original.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #110405 on: July 31, 2013, 11:26:36 pm »

I have recently come across an amazing MtG altered card. It relies on a knowledge of MtG and /tg/ memes to achieve its quality, but the subtlety here is rewarded. Of course, even if you lack the knowledge key to the joke, using Descartes as a representation of the concept of "The Philosopher" is a strict improvement over the original.
Of course it'd be Descartes the one to tap that.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #110406 on: July 31, 2013, 11:27:31 pm »

I don't know how long you've been on /tg/, but Descartes isn't exactly a /tg/ joke.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #110407 on: July 31, 2013, 11:29:14 pm »

I don't know how long you've been on /tg/, but Descartes isn't exactly a /tg/ joke.
Mtg is

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110408 on: July 31, 2013, 11:34:50 pm »

Oh man I have to wake up tomorrow before god and the mexicans but I don't care~

Got a nice get-together with my friends planned after yard work, and I'm fucking psyched

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #110409 on: July 31, 2013, 11:39:43 pm »

Oh, hey, you're right. My bad. It was the only place I'd encountered it, but this was likely due to bias. It's the only board I ever visit, so...
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #110410 on: July 31, 2013, 11:40:23 pm »

Oh, hey, you're right. My bad. It was the only place I'd encountered it, but this was likely due to bias. It's the only board I ever visit, so...
Fair enough, I'm just being a dick because HURRR DAT JOKE ISN'T FROM DAT PLACE HURRR. Don't mind me.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110411 on: July 31, 2013, 11:41:01 pm »

Any Bay 12ers in Arizona? My next load is a whole bunch of Coca-Cola products to that state, so the party truck is alive and well.

I am! But you probably aren't going anywhere near me. If you do, I'll make sure to take temporarily borrow some of that soda out of the back of the truck D:
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #110412 on: July 31, 2013, 11:45:10 pm »

Wait, I'm a little confused. You thought Descartes was a joke invented by /tg/?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #110413 on: July 31, 2013, 11:56:21 pm »

Wait, I'm a little confused. You thought Descartes was a joke invented by /tg/?
That depends on what you mean.

Spoiler: Not Work Safe Text? (click to show/hide)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #110414 on: August 01, 2013, 12:22:38 am »

I'm getting this. Most of the other stuff by that seller is pretty awesome too.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 7359 7360 [7361] 7362 7363 ... 13325