Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7328 7329 [7330] 7331 7332 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758783 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109935 on: July 24, 2013, 06:37:31 am »

I'd like to redact the statement I made about Everquest in the anger thread yesterday. In hindsight I wasn't upset with the game. I was upset with the high school kid that I made the mistake of joining up in a party with when I am well aware of the fact that I have a tendency to be less tolerant of anyone under the age of eighteen that I am not blood-related to.

The truth is that I love Everquest. It's probably one of the best MMOs I have played in years. It's almost kind of like Morrowind in a sense with how open the world is and how there is so much to do. Sure there isn't a storyline of some sort until you get into the expansion pack content but I guess stories don't matter as much to me when it comes to MMOs.

I mean my other favorite MMO at this time despite my not playing it at the moment would be Haven and Hearth, and it has absolutely no story whatsoever. Either way I'm really glad I downloaded Everquest again and then proceeded to spend the past six hours going through the first half of the tutorial a second time. I just hope that I don't see that Iskar Necromancer by the name of Dopeboy ever again because he really pisses me off with the whole Leroy Jenkins routine coupled with his adolescent condescension that makes me want to sterilize anyone who says "YOLO" or "swag", though I am glad that he showed me how to get to the Plane of Knowledge.

Also Bank of America has decided that the temporary credit of $16.77 that was put in my account after some fuck-nugget bought that amount of DVDs from Redbox with my previous debit card is now permanent. I think I'm going to either buy a Silver Account for Everquest or maybe an uncut copy of Afro Samurai. Or I could just buy some peanut butter cup ice cream. I love peanut butter cup ice cream.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109936 on: July 24, 2013, 07:06:22 am »

peanut butter cup ice cream.
What is this sorcery?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109937 on: July 24, 2013, 07:10:55 am »

What is this sorcery?
I think it's called "I live in the United States of America and we get fat because of food like this."
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109938 on: July 24, 2013, 07:12:43 am »

Ew peanut butter.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #109939 on: July 24, 2013, 07:17:29 am »

Random Youtube comment:

Morea...the Byzantines dug too deeply and too greedily.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109940 on: July 24, 2013, 07:22:43 am »

What is this sorcery?
I think it's called "I live in the United States of America and we get fat because of food like this."
BRB, going to the American food imports shop. Peanut butter is one of the best things since pomegranates (which are in fact the best food ever).
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109941 on: July 24, 2013, 07:29:24 am »

Ew peanut butter.
HERETIC!

...I am kidding of course. I respect your opinion. Sometimes I get sick of peanut butter because it's a staple of my diet due to living on $10,398.40 USD a year but my god I will always love peanut butter and chocolate, especially when it's mixed with ice cream. Then again I'm a sucker for chocolate in general so I'll eat anything with chocolate. I once tried breaded and fried tilapia in chocolate sauce for example and found it to be one of the most delicious fish-related dishes I had ever eaten.

Fuck, now I want fish sticks and peanut butter cup ice cream.

What is this sorcery?
BRB, going to the American food imports shop. Peanut butter is one of the best things since pomegranates (which are in fact the best food ever).
Sounds good man. I'm wanting to get some ramune and a couple curry bricks myself but the local Asian import shop is too far to walk to during the summer-time and agonizingly stressful to walk to during the spring-time and autumn-time due to the fact that just to get there I have to walk through a California State University campus. Maybe I'll order some online.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109942 on: July 24, 2013, 07:41:10 am »

* Haspen will always prefer homemade jam made from freshly picked berries <3

Shop-bought stuff isn't half as good.

Jam. Jam is best. Blackcurrant or Blackberry. Aww yiss.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109943 on: July 24, 2013, 07:43:59 am »

I love how jam is easier to spread than jelly. I'm kind of partial to grape, strawberry and raspberry jam myself, preferably without the seeds as I don't have insurance that covers dental work at this time.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109944 on: July 24, 2013, 08:00:12 am »

This video.
It might seem like a pretty dull (if not kind of impressive considering when it was done compared to what we have now), but it's worth it for the payoff at the end.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109945 on: July 24, 2013, 08:02:03 am »

I love how jam is easier to spread than jelly. I'm kind of partial to grape, strawberry and raspberry jam myself, preferably without the seeds as I don't have insurance that covers dental work at this time.

Oh, raspberries are good but I found out they taste better as juice rather than jam.

strawberries can burn in hell :V
SigFlags!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #109946 on: July 24, 2013, 08:10:07 am »

Look, I'm Swedish. I clearly have a whole lot more jam experience than anyone else here. Strawberry jam is where it's at.

Also blueberry-raspberry jam.

Lingon if we're discussing food jams and not sweet-jams.
Love, scriver~

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #109947 on: July 24, 2013, 09:04:01 am »

Look, I'm Swedish. I clearly have a whole lot more jam experience than anyone else here. Strawberry jam is where it's at.

Also blueberry-raspberry jam.

Lingon if we're discussing food jams and not sweet-jams.
Sautéed reindeer or moose with mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam...
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109948 on: July 24, 2013, 09:50:01 am »

You are all insane. The superior jam is obviously huckleberry. I still remember hours in the mountains gathering gallons of huckleberrys. T'is truly the nectar of the gods.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109949 on: July 24, 2013, 09:51:32 am »

Pages: 1 ... 7328 7329 [7330] 7331 7332 ... 13325