Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7166 7167 [7168] 7169 7170 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15769049 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #107505 on: June 13, 2013, 06:51:13 pm »

Go Truean! :D

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #107506 on: June 13, 2013, 07:03:50 pm »

I got my laptop to run DVDs again! I can finally have something to do while selling my precious bodily fluids.
.....dare we ask what kind of DVDs you'd be watching?  ???
Action movies, mostly. The fluid in question is blood plasma :P

Although once I run through all of the interesting ones I can get my mitts on, I'm gonna need me some suggestions for something where people are being competitively awesome badasses through speech instead of through physical violence. Gotta establish a repertoire of excellent tropes to reproduce. This is the best research.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107507 on: June 13, 2013, 07:13:14 pm »

I got my laptop to run DVDs again! I can finally have something to do while selling my precious bodily fluids.
.....dare we ask what kind of DVDs you'd be watching?  ???
Action movies, mostly. The fluid in question is blood plasma :P

Although once I run through all of the interesting ones I can get my mitts on, I'm gonna need me some suggestions for something where people are being competitively awesome badasses through speech instead of through physical violence. Gotta establish a repertoire of excellent tropes to reproduce. This is the best research.
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington had some badassness through speech, if you're into B&W classics.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #107508 on: June 13, 2013, 07:28:24 pm »

Twelve Angry Men also has some badassness through speech, if you're into B&W classics.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #107509 on: June 13, 2013, 07:40:56 pm »

I am!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107510 on: June 13, 2013, 07:44:55 pm »

Twelve Angry Men also has some badassness through speech, if you're into B&W classics.
Also, a tiny man with a very distinctive voice.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107511 on: June 13, 2013, 08:45:54 pm »

It's official. I have my diploma. Whooooooooo. Still can't find a job in my field though.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #107512 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:24 pm »

Nomura has pretty much confirmed that the main character of FFXV will not have the generic emo personality. ITS A MIRACLE!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #107513 on: June 13, 2013, 09:07:14 pm »

It'll be FFIX all over again.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107514 on: June 13, 2013, 09:09:02 pm »

It'll be FFIX all over again.

Heck, I'm cool with that.

FFIX was only second to FFV in crazy lighthearted fantasy silliness which then suddenly gets way darker

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107515 on: June 13, 2013, 09:11:06 pm »

I stopped playing after the one with Kefka. Fuck that clown/jester thing.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #107516 on: June 13, 2013, 09:11:29 pm »

Speaking of which, I seriously need to play that again. Maybe finish it this time.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #107517 on: June 13, 2013, 09:19:05 pm »

Woohoohoohoohoo!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107518 on: June 13, 2013, 09:21:54 pm »

Woohoohoohoohoo!

OH GODS THE NIGHTMARES! IT RETUUUUURNNSSSSS!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107519 on: June 13, 2013, 09:22:40 pm »

Nomura has pretty much confirmed that the main character of FFXV will not have the generic emo personality. ITS A MIRACLE!
So the game is a time traveller and was made before all the emo ones? :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 7166 7167 [7168] 7169 7170 ... 13325