Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7059 7060 [7061] 7062 7063 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807001 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #105900 on: May 16, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »

Mass Effect 1 and 2 on Steam for $10. . . hurm :D

Cool, I just bought them. Haven't looked at steam for a while. I see this one on there called "War for the Overworld" was released 2 days ago, which is an obvious Dungeon Keeper homage. Will look forward to playing this.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #105901 on: May 16, 2013, 10:50:36 pm »

A couple of months ago, I made The Plan. I've been making big strides towards The Plan ever since. Still a long way to go and it might yet be snatched away from me, but now I'm so close I can practically taste it. Once The Plan succeeds, I'll finally be able to do something useful and worthwhile with this life, and almost as importantly I'll have income!

Ever read Crime and Punishment? You sound like the main character towards the start of the novel right now. He soon murders a Elderly Pawnbroker and her sister. For literally the exact same reasons as what you just said, and using the same justifications. Even the same vague "Plan" idea. Seriously, almost word for word.
O______o;

Um, no. No murder is involved or planned in the Plan. I'm being melodramatic for fun.
Well then, can I have your general location So I can pin a murder on you? For, fun?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105902 on: May 16, 2013, 10:58:44 pm »

Just got back from an awesome trip up north. Hell of a way to celebrate the end of the semester.

Where did you go, Max?
We wound up at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark in Mount Pleasant. Initially, I was skeptical, but they had a couple of hot tubs and a sauna that I hung out in, Wolfeyez and I went on a waterslide, and I burned the shit out of my back on the sun deck. They eventually got me into a shallow pool, and everything was hunky dory.

Just got back from an awesome trip up north. Hell of a way to celebrate the end of the semester.
I *knew* it! You were the guy who facepunched a bear in Alaska!  ;D
I have never been to Alaska and if there are bear chunks there, it isn't my fault. ;>_>

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105903 on: May 16, 2013, 11:00:28 pm »

A couple of months ago, I made The Plan. I've been making big strides towards The Plan ever since. Still a long way to go and it might yet be snatched away from me, but now I'm so close I can practically taste it. Once The Plan succeeds, I'll finally be able to do something useful and worthwhile with this life, and almost as importantly I'll have income!

Ever read Crime and Punishment? You sound like the main character towards the start of the novel right now. He soon murders a Elderly Pawnbroker and her sister. For literally the exact same reasons as what you just said, and using the same justifications. Even the same vague "Plan" idea. Seriously, almost word for word.
O______o;

Um, no. No murder is involved or planned in the Plan. I'm being melodramatic for fun.
Well then, can I have your general location So I can pin a murder on you? For, fun?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #105904 on: May 16, 2013, 11:14:29 pm »

O______o;

ಠ_ಠ
I could help you get away with it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105905 on: May 16, 2013, 11:15:36 pm »

</quotepyramid>

How about no getting framed for murders, please? I can't do my Plan without valid paperwork, and if I'm wanted for murder I couldn't use my valid paperwork.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105906 on: May 16, 2013, 11:16:52 pm »

Parents arrived from Utah to visit for a week and meet my fiancee.

Everything's going great so far~ They like her, which is to be expected since she's awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105907 on: May 16, 2013, 11:17:34 pm »

Well, that's a big plus!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #105908 on: May 16, 2013, 11:19:07 pm »

I'm watching Dexter. Oh my god the writing in this show is absolutely wonderful. I just laughed evilly for a solid 30 seconds at the ending of S1 E7.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #105909 on: May 16, 2013, 11:21:15 pm »

World-changing paradigm shifts. Hell fucking yes. I see before me a vista of unexplored intellectual space, and I have nothing but a metaphorical pair of hiking boots and an everfull mug. Also, pants. Never forgetting to put clothes on my character sheet again.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #105910 on: May 16, 2013, 11:55:03 pm »

Also, pants. Never forgetting to put clothes on my character sheet again.
Dare I ask?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105911 on: May 17, 2013, 12:02:09 am »

Which game, and what did you do?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #105912 on: May 17, 2013, 12:06:35 am »

D&D, and get jokes made on account of a character who had apparently been nude all campaign. Quickly retconned, and I'm not sure if anyone else remembers (or if I'm even just conflating my own experience with a humorous anecdote I read somewhere).

I've fallen victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "Never start a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well-known is this! Never include a tangent more interesting than the actual metaphor.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:14:07 am by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #105913 on: May 17, 2013, 01:11:31 am »

Done with undergrad. First of the graduation ceremonies is tomorrow/today.

But it also means 2 days until I have a real bed to sleep in again! ^_^
Now I just need to get used to sleeping when the sun isn't up. D:

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105914 on: May 17, 2013, 01:16:57 am »

I meant the paradigm shift.

Unless the shift is clothes?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7059 7060 [7061] 7062 7063 ... 13325