Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15888194 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #10590 on: June 04, 2010, 05:41:44 pm »

Or that everyone will have to wear welding goggles to go outside.
Ye gods, yes.  This is what must happen.
Well, everyone does love their apocalyptica.  Imagine what life on Earth will be like when you have to wear SPF1000 sunscreen or a parka just to leave your house.  Y'know, combined with the Atlantic ocean filling with oil, and God knows what other shit happens in the next couple decades, that grungy cyberpunk future we were always promised just might happen.
I can't help but to post this.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #10591 on: June 04, 2010, 05:45:53 pm »

Naw, it'd just be, to quote the experts at Something awful, twice as bright as the MOON.

The moon may look bright, but it's actually only as reflective as coal dust, so we aren't talking anything outlandish.

So, a clear night with afull moon in the right place will be three times as bright as before, but generally that won't be the case.

Be neat to watch, though. You don't need to invest in gamma shielding for your house, though.

It WILL be the best chance for at least several thousand years for us to observe one of these things, though. Let's make sure the Hubble's working for it, I say.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10592 on: June 04, 2010, 05:47:44 pm »

Well, hold up. They are saying it is collapsing from what we can see with normal shit. So, if it blows in a couple of years by what we see, it is already long gone.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10593 on: June 04, 2010, 05:48:54 pm »

I'm still going to buy some welding goggles.
And get some fabric for a turban.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10594 on: June 04, 2010, 05:50:08 pm »

Well, hold up. They are saying it is collapsing from what we can see with normal shit. So, if it blows in a couple of years by what we see, it is already long gone.
The only things that matter are the things we can see
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #10595 on: June 04, 2010, 05:53:00 pm »

It is shrinking at nearly 500 miles per hour. Wow.
And yeah, it may be exploding at the moment; it's 640 LY away, which would put it right at it's ETA.

But we won't see any effects until 640 years AFTER it has\will exploded\explode.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10596 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »

PTTG, you are missing the point. It is, from our point of view, going to ka-boom pretty soon. Which means it already has exploded. Get it?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: June 04, 2010, 06:14:32 pm »

I'm taking the SAT tomorrow, bright and early!  So I'm just going to go in and win.
///
I can disprove cynical-ism I will tell a story, in one paragraph.

Today was a different day than normal, because ToonyMan here was going to do the morning announcements, a privilege of the NHS.  ToonyMan was not nervous, but he was shaking a little because of stupid unmanly muscles.  He went to the main office and when the 7:35 bell rang he waited three seconds before pressing []10 on the nearby phone and saying, "GOOD MORNING [schoolname]..." and went from there.  When he finished off with a "THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY" he made a mistake, an awful mistake.  ToonyMan forgot some important announcements in the folder he read from!  In the most obviously-lying-to-make-himself-seem-cooler fashion he grabbed the additional news and punched in that 10 again before adlipping something along the lines of, "I forgot to read these" because honesty is the most sincere thing to do.  And read ToonyMan did, not mispronounce one word and confident in all areas ToonyMan knew he would be accepted into announcement duty because of his valiant effort.  Other students would have broke down, Toon did not.  As he traveled back to first period and you reading through all this horrible Bount filler we will get to the point of all this.  Starting from when I walked back into class the whole homeroom class gave a round of applause in the most sincere way.  This went on through the day, it was really quite nice actually.  I just love how people recognize me and see me as a person...
///

THAT'S WHEN THINGS GOT INTERESTING

THIS IS ALL MAN ZONE NO NONMEN ALLOWED STARTING

HERE

SERIOUSLY GET OUT IF YOU'RE NOT A MAN

AND DON'T LIE

I WILL FIND YOU

OK

This second paragraph is full of raw men, not roman noodle crap either.  BIG MAN MAET
ahem

With the school class ending ToonyMan needed to get back home without dying so he had to make sure he was prepared for the man trip back home, he drew a map for such an occasion (6 period English),
Man this adventure is going to be awesome and inspiring like manly men do.  I just ate a half dozen chocolate something so LET'S GO

First of course is getting out of the building, which is not so tough compared to other things..the main hazards are that white tiles are lava, so we gotta make those 5 or 6 (Idon'tremeber) freakin tile jumps onto the black ones.  WHICH IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE AT STANDSTILL.

The good thing though is since this is a first-person narration I should be able to do this with ease...

SHIT IT BURNS AHH AHH HOT HOT FIRE FIRE

Well, I'm just going to say I live here because I should be dead anyway.  That stupid film Volcano with Agent whatever in it made me think being near lava is OK as long as you don't touch it.

So I'm taking my feet back and calling it even with the white tiles.
///

The next problem is lockers...they have this thing in our school where you need to lock your hands to the walls whenever you are traveling the halls...and my trips is going through a god damn locker mine field.
If you haven't heard lockers kill your knuckles when you run at high speed against them, this is actually going to be tougher than I thought...

Bloody knuckles or no bloody knuckles they don't taste like ketchup, heh.  We didn't even run into any dinosau---so the door we have at the gate is the last thing to go through, but it's the hardest easy wise which make no sense but we are moving moving rock the boat yeah.  The gate at the entrance or exit for this case is like Prussian Resolute, expect with spinning.  Lots and lots of spinning.  So much spinning.

When you enter the door you're meet by six circles, you and five classmates go onto on circle hold on message from NewMars...NewMars says Bro is cool, that's cool because I'll put him into this story RIGHT NOW.

...five other classmates go into the circle with you, then you spin and spin and spin and then you stop.  Five of you get off, hopefully safe and sound while the sixth gets a nasty surprise.  Needless to say school attends drops (at least for a time).

Since I'm by myself I'll be doing this thing by myself (yeah you can do that person that is still reading this, I'll call you PTISRT, or PIRST), I'll go into thirdperson narration for this.
///

ToonyMan stepped onto the circle closest to the center(personal preference) and closed his eyes because that adds drama.  The circles begin to spin and spin and spin before stopping...Toony opened his eyes and looked down...the red X was under him.  "BULL MONKEYS" ToonyMan cried before being forced to step off and let someone else on...but there was no one around anyway so Toony did it again and got through that time.
///

Yeah, why would you think a school would KILL students for NO REASON?  They just get pushed back for shits and giggles, some principal I have (the fictional one, not my actual one because he's cool..and scary).

ToonyMan opened the exit/entrance to his school and looked up into the sky and said, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING"

and he posted his post.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: June 04, 2010, 06:19:24 pm »

ToonyMan opened the exit/entrance to his school and looked up into the sky and said, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING"

Too many drugs.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10599 on: June 04, 2010, 06:21:26 pm »

Toonyman, you are both crazy and awesome. Not sure if you qualify as crazy awesome though.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10600 on: June 04, 2010, 07:52:43 pm »

Thursday means Thor's Day.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10601 on: June 04, 2010, 08:16:43 pm »

All this talk about RCT2 has me installing it again. I'm glad I have both expansions.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10602 on: June 04, 2010, 08:17:24 pm »

I just reinstalled RCT3 with both expansions.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the older ones anymore.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10603 on: June 04, 2010, 08:43:12 pm »

Yeah, well I just reinstalled RC1 and spent three hours watching fake people ride fake Ferris wheels.  For the love of God, why doesn't this game have a fast forward button?

Rollercoaster, Railroad, Oni, I've reverted back to twelve years old.  Oh God, I hope I don't lose my saves to the Y2K bug.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10604 on: June 04, 2010, 08:48:45 pm »

I had a theme park tycoon game for the PS2, I remember it being good except for 2 minute load screen times.

Man, I'm all stressed out because of the SAT tomorrow bahhhhh
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 13326