Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15887897 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #10560 on: June 04, 2010, 01:07:07 pm »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10561 on: June 04, 2010, 01:19:17 pm »

Hi!

31.05 got released and I just downloaded it. Even though it means the death of my current fortress, this makes me happy!

Deathworks
It's just a bug fix, you don't have to lose your fortress. So your fortress can still live!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #10562 on: June 04, 2010, 01:23:20 pm »

Well. Playing Sims 3 makes me happy actually. Yeah yeah casual this blah. I like it so there. I wonder if making a LP like Aqizzar thought up for sims 2 last year would go over well? Maybe later though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #10563 on: June 04, 2010, 02:04:19 pm »

Well. Playing Sims 3 makes me happy actually. Yeah yeah casual this blah. I like it so there. I wonder if making a LP like Aqizzar thought up for sims 2 last year would go over well? Maybe later though.
I have a tendancy to fast forward my sims lives. I bore myself to death doing that, but I do it anyway. I don't know why...

OT: I got credit from my Bat-Shit crazy art teacher today for showing off some fan-art I drew for DTTRS. Thank Ironblood we were learning about appropriation in class this quarter.

Also, yay plagarism!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #10564 on: June 04, 2010, 02:06:11 pm »

Motherfucking bacon

Also the other day when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and it said Bacon Mechanical.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #10565 on: June 04, 2010, 02:09:46 pm »

Motherfucking bacon

Also the other day when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and it said Bacon Mechanical.
I am continnually plagued by the number 0.

It calls. And calls. And calls.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10566 on: June 04, 2010, 03:05:21 pm »

I was listening to Metallica and just remembered something.
When I was at O'Hare in Chicago after winter break, I saw a kid, maybe 7 or 8, wearing a Metallica hoodie.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10567 on: June 04, 2010, 03:13:52 pm »

Welcome back Janet.

Also, this makes me happy.  (pleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetrue...)
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10568 on: June 04, 2010, 03:22:31 pm »

Welcome back Janet.

Also, this makes me happy.  (pleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetruepleassebetrue...)

Oh man. That would be so amazing.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10569 on: June 04, 2010, 03:30:06 pm »

Welcome back Janet.

With any luck it will happen in 2012 and we will be able to laugh at all the panicking people.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #10570 on: June 04, 2010, 03:31:06 pm »

It might be true, but until we hear from some actual reputable scientists don't hold your breath.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10571 on: June 04, 2010, 03:52:34 pm »

Nice to see Janet is back. I was curious why she was silent the whole time.

Well, I unlocked Dinky Park in RCT; and surprisingly, for such a tiny park, I optimized it in an already tiny space and compressed the entire park, including adding shops, and removing unnecessary roads, to 33% it's scale. I might try and mock some screenshots up to show why I find it awesome. The only thing I added so far to it is a haunted house, and even so, I found a perfect spot to place it so I can place some bumper cars underneath it.

Gimme a moment.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10572 on: June 04, 2010, 03:58:11 pm »

Are... are you going to make a theme park compressed in a perfect cube?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10573 on: June 04, 2010, 04:00:35 pm »

Are... are you going to make a theme park compressed in a perfect cube?
I do have a tower-park idea to make. At least, it would involve stacking some thrill rides and gentle rides atop each other. If I'm skilled enough, I might try and just mash up a ton of rides in a tiny area, despite the size of the level. If possible, I'd like to try some megaproject ideas for the game. One I attempted was using a bobsled coaster as a sort of shuttle system/adventure ride. It was interesting in some parts, but other parts had terrible ratings.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10574 on: June 04, 2010, 04:01:31 pm »

Nice to see Janet is back. I was curious why she was silent the whole time.

Well, I unlocked Dinky Park in RCT; and surprisingly, for such a tiny park, I optimized it in an already tiny space and compressed the entire park, including adding shops, and removing unnecessary roads, to 33% it's scale. I might try and mock some screenshots up to show why I find it awesome. The only thing I added so far to it is a haunted house, and even so, I found a perfect spot to place it so I can place some bumper cars underneath it.

Gimme a moment.
I remember that one, I made a awesome roller coaster on it once.
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 13326