Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6970 6971 [6972] 6973 6974 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745167 times)

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #104565 on: April 30, 2013, 11:28:48 am »

Doctor's appointment today. However, since it's an appointment that could possibly land me a job, I'm excited.
The only good type of doctor's appointment. :)
What about the type where you have a problem and then they fix it?
I s'pose. But the bit before when you're gonna go is a bit bad. I only really ever think "what if they can't fix it"? Cuz I'm such a positive guy. :P
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104566 on: April 30, 2013, 11:33:43 am »

Doctor's appointment today. However, since it's an appointment that could possibly land me a job, I'm excited.
The only good type of doctor's appointment. :)
What about the type where you have a problem and then they fix it?
I always consider these good doctors' appointments.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104567 on: April 30, 2013, 11:35:04 am »

Oh hey, I'm back. Mississippi tweren't half bad.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104569 on: April 30, 2013, 01:45:11 pm »

Behold, Germany's comprehensive plan to deal with global warming.

Bwahaha.  I cracked up at the bit where they turn Nazi's into fossil fuels.   (If I understood it at all)
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #104570 on: April 30, 2013, 01:46:13 pm »

Me and my friends are picking up the habit of doing poorly-tought-out 4-person chess during the lunch break. Little is as glorious as seeing all your pieces get stuck in a grey tide of pawns that your teammate has captured.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #104571 on: April 30, 2013, 01:53:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104572 on: April 30, 2013, 02:48:56 pm »

I learned from a LP of Crusader Kings II that there is a place in Sweden called Angermanland. Their coat of arms is three fish.

I am very happy to have learned this, but also very, very disappointed in all the Swedish forumites who failed to unveil this vital information.

Weird! That coat of arms used to hang on the wall of a Finnish Cultural Center, where we used to attend fish fries, readings of The Kalevala, and traditional dances/musical performances. Never knew where it came from, until now. Someone on the council must've been an Ångermanlander!

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104573 on: April 30, 2013, 03:00:06 pm »

Why the fuck did the Firefox dudes decide to assign Ctrl-Shift-W (right next to Ctrl-Shift-E) something so dangerous? I almost posted this in the rage thread. Then I found Ctrl-Shift-N.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #104574 on: April 30, 2013, 03:05:01 pm »

I learned from a LP of Crusader Kings II that there is a place in Sweden called Angermanland. Their coat of arms is three fish.

I am very happy to have learned this, but also very, very disappointed in all the Swedish forumites who failed to unveil this vital information.

Weird! That coat of arms used to hang on the wall of a Finnish Cultural Center, where we used to attend fish fries, readings of The Kalevala, and traditional dances/musical performances. Never knew where it came from, until now. Someone on the council must've been an Ångermanlander!

Lots of Finns in Sweden, so not totally unlikely, though you might find the same coat of arms for a municipality over in Finland as well I'd guess.

I had a Finnish boyfriend that lived in Stockholm at some point, he was very critical of everything Swedish despite living there his whole life :b He considered it an insult to be called Swedish.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104575 on: April 30, 2013, 03:20:04 pm »

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/ssmarriage1.jpg/

Funniest thing I've seen today.  Usually the guy who posts these has shi-crappy ones that arent the least bit funny as bluntly satyrical. . .

Ill not link to it directly, just add the www. in front.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #104576 on: April 30, 2013, 03:22:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Funniest thing I've seen today.  Usually the guy who posts these has shi-crappy ones that arent the least bit funny as bluntly satyrical. . .

Ill not link to it directly, just add the www. in front.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104577 on: April 30, 2013, 03:37:36 pm »

My roommate and I are back on the "what constitutes a Southerner" argument, and I got him to physically flinch by saying there's no god.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104578 on: April 30, 2013, 03:38:30 pm »

..That's a happy?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104579 on: April 30, 2013, 03:39:19 pm »

It's helping me win the argument and get back at him from being a pompous ass who thinks that I'm not a Southerner, so yes.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6970 6971 [6972] 6973 6974 ... 13325