Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15879679 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #10320 on: May 29, 2010, 05:13:15 pm »

Happy birthday Toony. May you all continue to make me feel like a small child.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: May 29, 2010, 05:14:13 pm »

I am really happy that my best argumentation post in the copyright thread was not damaged by the purge that had become necessary. I hope that the discussion can recover and now continue in a constructive way.

It won't, because talking about copyrights on the forum never ever does.  But it's always a little inspiring to see the law laid down.

Zorak did that one, and is only funny if you can take almost constant rape jokes. Because quite frankly I'm not sure how that girl escaped with her sanity intact.

And I think Toony is 17 now.

I thought he was applying for college or something.  Won't know until he weighs in.

And yeah, Zorak, that's right.  The constant rape jokes got stale pretty fast, but transposed against the game itself, there was hardly any other response.  The Red/Blue Redux is still the best though, even more than the Kung-Fu Fighting Fire Chicken.

I've been awake for twenty four hours, and I'm finally picking up that "been awake so long I'm not really tired anymore" high.  Doing laundry, making food, wondering where the last twenty fours hours went, making crappy forum posts, surfin' 4chan, and finally really totally gonna get started on a project.  Today's the day I swear.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: May 29, 2010, 05:16:30 pm »

I am really happy that my best argumentation post in the copyright thread was not damaged by the purge that had become necessary. I hope that the discussion can recover and now continue in a constructive way.

It won't, because talking about copyrights on the forum never ever does.  But it's always a little inspiring to see the law laid down.

Zorak did that one, and is only funny if you can take almost constant rape jokes. Because quite frankly I'm not sure how that girl escaped with her sanity intact.

I thought he was applying for college or something.  Won't know until he weighs in.

And yeah, Zorak, that's right.  The constant rape jokes got stale pretty fast, but transposed against the game itself, there was hardly any other response.  The Red/Blue Redux is still the best though, even more than the Kung-Fu Fighting Fire Chicken.

I've been awake for twenty four hours, and I'm finally picking up that "been awake so long I'm not really tired anymore" high.  Doing laundry, making food, wondering where the last twenty fours hours went, making crappy forum posts, surfin' 4chan, and finally really totally gonna get started on a project.  Today's the day I swear.
Please say it's a megaproject *kittyface*
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10323 on: May 29, 2010, 05:20:57 pm »

I think I finally found a fix for Crimson Skies. Despite it acting up (maybe due to the newer card), the text problems are solved.

Here's the link if anyone wants to actually enjoy the game again: Link

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: May 29, 2010, 05:29:14 pm »

Today was an awesome day. It was my birthday party. ;D

Firs I had a nice time with mom helping out with preparations and in the garden.

Then a 3 hour marathon glutonus feast of the tastiest homemade food and cake EVARZ, at the end of wich I were in pain rom overstuffing and could hardly move for like an hour. It was totally worth it. It's an entire blur of saffrony risotto and bacon warped chicken and sugary olfactory explosions of cake tastyness.

Then gifts, and nice times with my extended family talking and playing games and going for a walk and ruining around with  the younger parts of it playing, for another 3 or so hours.

The entire day was shrouded in perfect weather and menaced with spikes of candy.

I'm happy. :D
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: May 29, 2010, 05:42:51 pm »

Have you read some of the Monster Rancher Lps? Golden, through and through.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: May 29, 2010, 06:57:41 pm »

I did a quick and dirty mod to make humans playable, and left in the warlord noble.
Now I have 7 Umies and a Warlord.

Meanwhile, I'm installing Majesty Gold Edition on my computer.
The highest setting say "for Pentium II or better processors, 675 MB required."
I have an i3 with about that much space in gigs.

So I just watched the opening cinematic and have now been overwhelmed by an epic level wave of nostalgia.
I probably still have the disk for Theme Park some where...

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: May 29, 2010, 07:56:44 pm »

I decided to give diplomacy in HOMM2 a try, and ended up with a legion of veteran pikeman. Since I'm so used to using magic, apparently the might path is just a capable, as long as you can counter constant blindings.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: May 29, 2010, 08:04:29 pm »

Well, no Theme Park and CivII won't work, but I did find Morrowind.
This makes me happy on very many levels.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: May 29, 2010, 08:09:34 pm »

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10330 on: May 29, 2010, 08:09:46 pm »

Well, I'm doing everything to prepare for college.  That's like one step before going to college.  I turned 17 today, yeah not that old but old enough to realize I'm becoming a responsible man and stuff.  I'm going to go for a job this summer on Tuesday.  I need money for a car, which also means I need to finish my postponed driving license.  And Friday I signed up for the Freshmen-Senior mentor program (because I'm going to be a Senior) and that's all neat and stuff.  And on June 5 I need to take the first SAT at some nearby highschool that I've never been at, but know the name of.  I'll need to take a second one in the fall, but we'll worry about that latter.  You guys just be awesome and stuff mmkay.

I'm actually doing a lot, but what are you going to do.

Funny enough I've been playing Spore the last three hours, I don't know why but I've go nothing else to do after my very small birthday crew left for their own thing.  I did earn enough money to buy that 24 inch HDTV I wanted and it's at a discount because I know a someone which saves me enough money to get Super Mario Galaxy 2.  I am a Nintendo nerd (as long as it's first-party).

EDIT:

This is like the second or third post topper (on default), that's a pretty odd coincidence

I might as well say that my bro is bringing home that LotR's RTS game and he says it's cool so what do you know.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10331 on: May 29, 2010, 08:10:40 pm »

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.

Muhammad... Muslim guy? Werewolf Slayer.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10332 on: May 29, 2010, 08:12:20 pm »

The Prophet Muhammad, Werewolf Slayer.

JCVH is the greatest movie ever.

Jesus just fought 30 atheists, all of whom jumped out a minivan 6 at a time.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:25:43 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10333 on: May 29, 2010, 08:41:58 pm »

Just beat Ghost Recon.

Oh god the elite rebels.

Anyway, yeah, just beat Ghost Recon.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: May 29, 2010, 09:04:59 pm »

Meanwhile, I'm installing Majesty Gold Edition on my computer.
One of the best games I have ever played. The royal treasury is nearly empty!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 13326