Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6789 6790 [6791] 6792 6793 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15777172 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101850 on: March 19, 2013, 11:26:42 pm »

My avatar was monochrome until I stuck colour in it. :P
Problem is I'm pretty lazy. Oh well.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101851 on: March 19, 2013, 11:30:18 pm »

Hmmm, Like it in black and white.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101852 on: March 19, 2013, 11:32:16 pm »

I like how someone goes, "We should have an avatar fad!" Someone else says no in a long-winded, sarcastic manner, and then someone else screams something about conspiracies and BOOM, avatar fad.

:P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #101853 on: March 19, 2013, 11:44:48 pm »

Okay.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101854 on: March 19, 2013, 11:53:13 pm »

that... that was a genuine proposal

Not sarcasm ;_;

Also totally not long winded. It's not long winded unless at least 50% of the words used are polysyllabic and it's expressed in at least five sentences with a clear introductory and conclusion, though the intro and conclusion may be substituted for no less than two extra sentences for each omitted. That was only like 30-40% polysyllabic and a mere two sentences! The height of brevity and conciseness.  Unlike this, which I'm fairly sure still fails the polysyllabic heuristic but is notably longer.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101855 on: March 20, 2013, 12:11:29 am »

Hurm.

I don't think this will last more than a day or two.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #101856 on: March 20, 2013, 12:18:30 am »

Is that a cake or a hat?

Either way it is wonderful.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101857 on: March 20, 2013, 12:18:55 am »

Cake :9  Cake that looks like hat.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101858 on: March 20, 2013, 12:25:32 am »

Yes, my first impression was that it was a hat, before looking at it closely.

A cake hat is acceptable.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #101859 on: March 20, 2013, 02:51:42 am »

Monochromatic turtle! :D

* Skyrunner was monochromatic before monochromaticness was cool

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101860 on: March 20, 2013, 02:55:20 am »

Monochromaticity.

I think that's a sexier word for it. Got zing. Maybe a bit of a charge. I could see it and electricity getting i*record scratch* wait no where is my brain going stop---

... why is black and white considered monochrome, anyway? Wouldn't that more appropriately be duochrome or something?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #101861 on: March 20, 2013, 03:00:40 am »

The only color you have is white, and you're just increasing the brightness of it. I think. O_o

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101862 on: March 20, 2013, 03:01:17 am »

... why is black and white considered monochrome, anyway? Wouldn't that more appropriately be duochrome or something?

Monochrome is any color scheme that limits itself to varying shades of a single color.  Black/white are opposite ends of a linear spectrum, so can be considered monochrome.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #101863 on: March 20, 2013, 03:03:12 am »

Can I make a monochromatic image using various interpolations of, say, red and blue? o_O

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101864 on: March 20, 2013, 03:22:10 am »

Don't think so.  Varying shades of red or varying shades of blue.  Not both.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 6789 6790 [6791] 6792 6793 ... 13325