Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15875817 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #10110 on: May 26, 2010, 07:45:55 pm »

Keyboard does not equal spellchecker, unless I'm missing some context?
depends. this stupid reflective keyboard in my new laptop is wrecking my spelling because i can't see the thing if its too bright or too dark, while the matte black w/white lettering keyboard on my old laptop was awesome in hindsight.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10111 on: May 26, 2010, 07:51:08 pm »

I am now running Power Tab Editor.
It makes life a lot easier.
Also, guitar MIDIs!

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10112 on: May 26, 2010, 07:53:30 pm »

Found an old C&C game I had. Sweet.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10113 on: May 26, 2010, 07:54:36 pm »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

White Kitteh

• Bay Watcher
  • Black Puppeh? (also stabs)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10115 on: May 26, 2010, 08:49:28 pm »

Finally got my hands on Risen, One all-nighter later I can safely say this game is awesome and is made of many kinds of it.
HUNGRY PROGRAMMER NEEDS BANDWIDTH. FOOD UNIMPORTANT.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10116 on: May 26, 2010, 08:53:15 pm »

Just watched Brazil.

Awesome.

Now to the generic happy Disney movie!

Yay!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:54:53 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10117 on: May 26, 2010, 09:33:19 pm »

Sorry if I'm late. Happy B-Day Armok.

Best... Game... Ever...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPKqDgNT3H4
Now THAT's a survival horror.

Anyway, I just played Covert Action for the first time, and did pretty decently. Made 2 double-agents, arrested a thief, and was on my way to capturing the mastermind... until he hid into obscurity.

Anyway, first mission = SUCCESS

I'd have to grade my first performance at about a D (62%) based on the total points I got compared to what I could've gotten. The double-agents helped my score a fair share, but I wasn't able to find the blueprints or device, as well as get the rest of the mission accomplished. I only got the secretary's attention in the credits. Still, better than nobody.

Of course, I started on easiest difficulty, but still, that game is gonna be a bit of a challenge once I get around to the harder stuff.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:43:02 pm by Itnetlolor »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10118 on: May 26, 2010, 09:35:32 pm »

Sky High is alright!

Holy ______ , _____ Man!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10119 on: May 26, 2010, 09:37:19 pm »

Just watched Brazil.

Why would anyone do this?  Holy crap that's an awful movie.

Anyway, I just played Covert Action for the first time, and did pretty decently. Made 2 double-agents, arrested a thief, and was on my way to capturing the mastermind... until he hid into obscurity.

Ah, memories.  I suggest skilling up in Electronics and Decoding.  The Investigation (or whatever it is when you walk around) are plenty easy if you take the motion detector and better pistol, and driving is useless if you tap all cars and win shootouts when caught.

I'm Happy right now, because my mother is back from her week-long trip, so I can finally give her stupid dog back.  Aw, who's a good little stinkball?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10120 on: May 26, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »

Ah, memories.  I suggest skilling up in Electronics and Decoding.  The Investigation (or whatever it is when you walk around) are plenty easy if you take the motion detector and better pistol, and driving is useless if you tap all cars and win shootouts when caught.
Oh, I learned from watching someone else play the game a bit. The trick (plenty of skirmishes later) is knowing what buttons do what.

After that, much of the game is easy; keeping up with it is the challenge. I might need to have notepad open for my note taking when I hack into computers. My short-term memory won't be of much use there.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10121 on: May 26, 2010, 10:58:58 pm »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10122 on: May 27, 2010, 12:17:14 am »

I exercised today when I got out of bed by walking down the wall, but my neck wasn't strong enough.
The person I said this to even saw me do it and yet they didn't understand it for 35 or so seconds.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10123 on: May 27, 2010, 12:18:47 am »

I went walking, and I feel grrreat!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10124 on: May 27, 2010, 12:21:17 am »

I exercised today when I got out of bed by walking down the wall, but my neck wasn't strong enough.
The person I said this to even saw me do it and yet they didn't understand it for 35 or so seconds.
...Huh?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 13326