Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6730 6731 [6732] 6733 6734 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807525 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100965 on: March 10, 2013, 07:50:51 pm »

History is made by the winner. I've yet to see history as something objective. Everyone knows about the Holocaust, but not a lot of people knows about Biafra. Yet, who would say Biafra wasn't 'important' ?
There are facts that cannot be changed. Once they are recorded they cannot be destroyed, not now. Awareness of such facts do not change the fact that this is what history dictated and this is how it has been. It has been a struggle all the way but humanity has always had those who were skeptical and sought the truth even when it disadvantaged them. No room for Brutus of Troy in the passages of history.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100966 on: March 10, 2013, 07:54:19 pm »

Glancing at the now locked sleep deprivation thread, surprise (and I've been watching community.  ::)) successful subversion is successful.  :P.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #100967 on: March 10, 2013, 08:12:56 pm »

snp was a rage
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100968 on: March 10, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »

Glancing at the now locked sleep deprivation thread, surprise (and I've been watching community.  ::) ) successful subversion is successful.  :P .
Lies. I locked it meself. Need to wait till My home and school life hae clmed down somewhat so I can fuck them up more with this.

Serious though, it's comments like this that made me do it in the first place. I SHALL DOOOOEEETTT.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #100969 on: March 10, 2013, 08:19:56 pm »

Serious though, it's comments like this that made me do it in the first place. I SHALL DOOOOEEETTT.
Hey Misko

I bet

Now listen to me here

I BET

You couldn't punch

Now here's where it gets tricky

Vladimir Putin

In the crotch

On live national television

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100970 on: March 10, 2013, 09:16:30 pm »

Hey Misko

I bet

Now listen to me here

I BET

You couldn't punch

Now here's where it gets tricky

Vladimir Putin

In the crotch

On live national television
Could do that. I could do that. Certainlty would ge me my name in the history books "ballsist guy ever".

Anyway, my continuing efforts to subvert my mother have suceeded! After much effort, I discovered one can, in fact, simply "Turn off" Parental controls. So audacious I would never have thought to try! And lo, my python Shell returns gloriously to it's former stature. Now to hope I can actually focus on work.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100971 on: March 11, 2013, 01:18:23 am »

Had a game of Touhou 6 yesterday and beat Patchouli / Level 4 for the first time. Today I had 1 more game and managed to beat Sakuya / Level 5 and got all the way to fighting Remilia on level 6 for the first time. Game completion = 91.56%, previously my best was about 56% complete.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #100972 on: March 11, 2013, 01:25:14 am »

Went on a Ricky Gervais show binge, now all the posts alternate between Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and Karl Pilkington voices. This is not a bad thing.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #100973 on: March 11, 2013, 02:08:08 am »

He keeps on being nice to me and just cuddling me for hours etc. :D

He's not just trying to get into my pants and leave or be a jerk like that, or if he is, then he's the most patient guy I've ever heard of for that. Date number 8 or so, and counting. He's calling me his good girl every now and then (seems to be ok with the trans stuff, though I mostly just wear pants and boy clothes around him) and just watching TV with me all snuggled up after dinner. He can tell I'm nervous and scared and tense but that I want to be there with him, and he's working around that. We have great conversations too.

O, please, yes. I really hope this works out. Please let it.

My friends seem to approve of him (from what they know) and I really enjoy going on dates with him [blush] :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:10:36 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100974 on: March 11, 2013, 02:09:54 am »

This is me right now.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100975 on: March 11, 2013, 02:12:32 am »

What... what is that? I look at it, and all I can think is "Strawberry Nipple".
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100976 on: March 11, 2013, 02:18:38 am »

What... what is that? I look at it, and all I can think is "Strawberry Nipple".
It's obviously a raspberry nipple, you philistine.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100977 on: March 11, 2013, 02:19:03 am »

It was supposed to be Jelly, but that works too.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100978 on: March 11, 2013, 02:57:13 am »

Oh.

I thought you were a displaced sugary nipple.

Possibly of the slippery kind.

Regardless, we are all jelly.

Slap some peanut butter and toast us, we're delicious.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100979 on: March 11, 2013, 04:34:06 am »

Once again, snow is here to remind us that it ain't spring yet.
Pages: 1 ... 6730 6731 [6732] 6733 6734 ... 13326