Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6707 6708 [6709] 6710 6711 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834613 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100620 on: March 05, 2013, 05:25:10 pm »

The idea of having no emotions made me happy today. Ironic.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100621 on: March 05, 2013, 05:26:11 pm »

Cyanide and Happiness TV show is funded on Kickstarter.
That is a good thing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100622 on: March 05, 2013, 05:27:21 pm »

The idea of having no emotions made me happy today. Ironic.
So is that state of happiness from having no emotion detracting from your happiness, which is making you happier because you have less emotions?

Apparently, if TV Tropes is to be believed, even the destruction of the server it was based on wasn't enough to stop the update. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100623 on: March 05, 2013, 05:27:47 pm »

yes the first movie pretty much summarizes the series and movie#2 ends it but theres a new arc that will continue onto the third movie whenever that comes out.

So apparently they're mostly clip shows, but they do have a decent amount of upgrades. I'll have to watch the first one as well then, though I'm having trouble finding them.

Also I guess this discussion should be taken to the anime thread.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100624 on: March 05, 2013, 05:28:23 pm »

I like Oglaf, personally.  Note, if you decide to look: VERY NSFW.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100625 on: March 05, 2013, 05:28:45 pm »

Schlock mercenary has remained on of the only webcomics I read daily. If for no other reason than Howard NEVER misses an update.

This is why I read Schlock Mercenary and Sluggy Freelance both.
(Sluggy may not always have a plot comic, but it always has SOMETHING).

I was said when Sluggy moved to a 5-a-week schedule, but since he also seemed to have moved to a full-page-update schedule at the same time...

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100626 on: March 05, 2013, 05:30:58 pm »

This weeks XKCD "What If?" is brilliant.
This is a blank sig.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100627 on: March 05, 2013, 05:37:13 pm »

This line just made me do a spit take... not exactly a comic I'd expect you to like...

I like it too, though that's unusual for me, I generally prefer my books/comics/fictional content to be less lewd, but I have to admit, when it's funny it is pretty funny.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100628 on: March 05, 2013, 05:37:47 pm »

I agree.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100629 on: March 05, 2013, 05:54:37 pm »

*high fives*

"No survivors. Even some of the trees have been stabbed." <3

But yeah, very NSFW. Was one of the first webcomics I RSS'd when settling into this new computer >_>
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100630 on: March 05, 2013, 05:57:54 pm »

yes the first movie pretty much summarizes the series and movie#2 ends it but theres a new arc that will continue onto the third movie whenever that comes out.

So apparently they're mostly clip shows, but they do have a decent amount of upgrades. I'll have to watch the first one as well then, though I'm having trouble finding them.

Also I guess this discussion should be taken to the anime thread.
yea american release for 1 and 2 is this month for select theatres, WHICH IM GOING

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100631 on: March 05, 2013, 06:00:33 pm »

You wrote a book?
And didn't tell us?

Oh, and by the way, the first print run for my book arrived yesterday.

Well, there was this :D  But I kinda kept it a surprise.

I can't believe I missed this, but how impressive and awesome is that! What's it feel like to be published, dude? I'm so proud and excited for you! I raise my mug of tea, and salute your success. Here's to more publications to come, academic and otherwise!

(P.S. I have to concur that Oglaf is regularly NSFW, and pretty darned hilarious. One of my webcomic-reading guilty pleasures.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:11:28 pm by Solifuge »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100632 on: March 05, 2013, 06:08:34 pm »

If you're gonna call something NSFW in the same sentence you link it, on this board. That says no NSFW content. Well I don't even know what to say.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100633 on: March 05, 2013, 06:16:09 pm »

Schlock mercenary has remained on of the only webcomics I read daily. If for no other reason than Howard NEVER misses an update.
Didn't he even manage to update through server problems once before?

I agree.
It also has alt-text on every image. :D
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100634 on: March 05, 2013, 06:16:42 pm »

Well I guess technically the link itself isn't NSFW, and the page it links to isn't on this board.
Pages: 1 ... 6707 6708 [6709] 6710 6711 ... 13326