Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6688 6689 [6690] 6691 6692 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835854 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100335 on: March 02, 2013, 01:51:18 am »

and happy birthday to me for now being legally able to get drunk

Happy birthday!

So can we take it for granted today that you'll not remember a single thing we say to you?  Or is your 21st just another normal day like mine was?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100336 on: March 02, 2013, 01:53:17 am »

Happy birthday!

So can we take it for granted today that you'll not remember a single thing we say to you?  Or is your 21st just another normal day like mine was?
well im fat from sushi since my friends took me out and for dinner today im going to a snazzy steakhouse downtown.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100337 on: March 02, 2013, 01:55:04 am »

Happy birthday!

well im fat from sushi since my friends took me out and for dinner today im going to a snazzy steakhouse downtown.

Nice.  I played D&D on my 21st.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100338 on: March 02, 2013, 02:13:20 am »

Happy cake day!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100339 on: March 02, 2013, 03:06:02 am »

Happy cake day!
lol me get no cake, i get big steak

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #100340 on: March 02, 2013, 03:30:34 am »

I lucid dreamed tonight, thus ending a two year long dry spell.
Was pretty nice, felt at home but my flying skills were rusty and i would teleport at random.
The place was unfammiliar to me, too, but my classmates were there.

I could not remember my dream sign. Think it was either being able to jump funny, or my computer fucking up. I remember using my personal, very rapid Wake Induced Lucid Dream/Back to Bed technique, it was quite funny because i had some sort of control over my entry into the dream. Accidently hit some dead ends with visions instead of a dream but eventually i did manage to get into one, lucid too. Gotta work on stabilising, too. Gotta keep meditating and acting on creative urges too, to inspire my subconscious to cooperate with my waking mind. Feels like the new involvements really lifted a huge blockade off my mind. Now just to protect that state of mind from my parents.

Been a fun night. If i could just stabilise better i could be the new Randolf Carter hehe.
Sorry for the heap of gibberish.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #100341 on: March 02, 2013, 04:10:11 am »

...oddly enough, I was just reminiscing of "Through the gates of the Silver Key"
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100342 on: March 02, 2013, 04:50:26 am »

Talked to my mom on the phone. She apparently sprung a snowball ambush on my Stepdad earlier, was watching terrible local B Horror Films with my brother and sister-in-law, and asked me which one of the Sailor Scouts had purple hair, because she's considering dying her hair that color.

Really mom? Come on.

...It's obviously Sailor Saturn.

Anyway, this probably sounds pretty inconsequential, but she's been recovering from a serious alcoholism problem since last year. She's been inebriated and listless for most of my life... to the point that it's been seriously threatening her health, and putting a lot of stress on her marriage.

It's been so long, I'd literally forgotten about how quirky and fun the woman could be when she wasn't drinking. To see her energetic, taking care of herself, and full of life again is making me incredibly happy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100343 on: March 02, 2013, 05:17:13 am »

So envious!  Still never had a lucid dream.  Still don't even remember anything when I wake up about 80% of the time.  Another 18% or so, I only wake up with some vague notion of imagery/emotional residue.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #100344 on: March 02, 2013, 06:07:09 am »

If it makes you feel better, salmon, remember that most lucid dreams are just people dreaming that they control their dreams.

...That's what I tell myself, anyway ;)
Love, scriver~

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100345 on: March 02, 2013, 06:21:09 am »

That's a creative interpretation :)
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #100346 on: March 02, 2013, 06:32:46 am »

If it makes you feel better, salmon, remember that most lucid dreams are just people dreaming that they control their dreams.
I agree. If it wasn't thus, how come most of them don't end up in orgies? (QED)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100347 on: March 02, 2013, 06:55:11 am »

Some things are more interesting than orgies, really.

I mean... not much. But when you've got dream-power backing you up, the not much becomes achievable. Also, if the conversation line continues, probably need to direct to something more appropriate. Using dragons as bass guitar while straddling the clouds or something.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100348 on: March 02, 2013, 07:09:49 am »

Yeah.  I'm guessing it does, but people just don't talk about those :P
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #100349 on: March 02, 2013, 08:02:13 am »

It's been so long, I'd literally forgotten about how quirky and fun the woman could be when she wasn't drinking. To see her energetic, taking care of herself, and full of life again is making me incredibly happy.
Happiest thing I read all day. Week, make that week.

My happy... I guess that my dad's home again, and might be able to walk again. At least he keeps a positive attitude (he had an.. infarct? in his brain and is kind-of-paralysed on his right side now).

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 6688 6689 [6690] 6691 6692 ... 13326