Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6684 6685 [6686] 6687 6688 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836927 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100275 on: March 01, 2013, 09:15:40 am »

Brentalfloss finally did a With Lyrics song for his first Indie Game... and it was for Dokutsu Monogatari/Cave Story! And full of terrible puns and wordplay!

BRB, squeeing forever.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100276 on: March 01, 2013, 09:26:50 am »

Congrats kaijyuu and Doctus! That's really great to hear.

So far, 2013 seems to be a year of "Ok, enough BS. Here's who I really am", both for me and a lot of folks I know.

Had a brunch date with my love yesterday morning. We both basically said that while each of us never intended to get married again.....we might make that exception for each other someday.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:46:08 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100277 on: March 01, 2013, 09:31:23 am »

Brentalfloss finally did a With Lyrics song for his first Indie Game... and it was for Dokutsu Monogatari/Cave Story! And full of terrible puns and wordplay!

BRB, squeeing forever.
I would say yay, but this is far more relevant:
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100278 on: March 01, 2013, 10:17:37 am »

So far, 2013 seems to be a year of "Ok, enough BS. Here's who I really am".

Weirdly enough, this has been pretty true for me too.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #100279 on: March 01, 2013, 10:33:41 am »

A coworker just made a great joke.

"I got 99 threads, but running aint one."
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100280 on: March 01, 2013, 12:39:33 pm »

Yeah, same here.  I, for example, figured out that my way out of my social problems was less about changing who I was (apparently, I am still a very easy person to diagnose--something I don't expect to ever change) and more about learning how to show the better parts of who I am already.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100281 on: March 01, 2013, 12:48:28 pm »

Ah, new laptop. Finally, back online reliably. Shame I have to take a trip back to the shop tomorrow as the battery isnt charging properly.
This is a blank sig.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100282 on: March 01, 2013, 01:03:19 pm »

Manniversary is an awesome word.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100283 on: March 01, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »

Not for me either, because I don't have anyone "I really am". Sad but true.

In more thread appropriate news, I'm recovering well (I think) from my injury and my new exercise program is progressing solidly, so yay.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100284 on: March 01, 2013, 01:07:12 pm »

I've known who I am for years, even though it changes all the time.

For me, 2013 has been more of a "put up or shut up."

I seem to be saying to myself "You want to change the world? You want to get fit? You want to get into University? Then do what needs doing."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100285 on: March 01, 2013, 01:10:05 pm »

Yeah, same here.  I, for example, figured out that my way out of my social problems was less about changing who I was (apparently, I am still a very easy person to diagnose--something I don't expect to ever change) and more about learning how to show the better parts of who I am already.
The flan speaks wisdom.  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100286 on: March 01, 2013, 01:15:31 pm »

I got another 10/10 on a test.

I'm really on a roll right now. Good grades always make me happy.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #100287 on: March 01, 2013, 01:19:40 pm »

2013 for me has been one increasingly nearly impossible task after another.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #100288 on: March 01, 2013, 01:39:42 pm »

Anyway. I'm going to move away now, so I won't be here any longer. This is actually a happy thing overall for me, sucks to be you guys.
Sorry to see you go, but good luck out there! You're a rad dude, and I know you can do what you dream of.

I'm very happy today for my fiance.
Me too! Congratulations!

2013 for me has been about adapting to life on my own, for now I truly am alone. I'm financially independent for the school year, and am looking into getting a summer job so that I don't have to live at home and do nothing for three months. The eagle has left the nest, and it wishes to fly high and free.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100289 on: March 01, 2013, 01:40:41 pm »

For me it's mainly this schoolyear, and I have integrated much better into my class, wich is really good as it makes going to school a much more enjoyable experience.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6684 6685 [6686] 6687 6688 ... 13326