Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6683 6684 [6685] 6686 6687 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837361 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100260 on: February 28, 2013, 08:31:36 pm »

I finished a Book Assignment based on Brave New World in literacy within the almost 45 minutes I was given! For the first time! I think I scared some of my friends with my authentic insane laugh.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100261 on: February 28, 2013, 08:42:39 pm »

Anyway. I'm going to move away now, so I won't be here any longer. This is actually a happy thing overall for me, sucks to be you guys.
He will be back. They are always back. There will never not be a time when he won't be not coming back.

They always come back. ;)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100262 on: February 28, 2013, 09:46:08 pm »

Fare thee well, Criptfeind.  I'll never forget that first mafia game together.

EDIT: On another note, I just finished watching The Shawshank Redemption.  It was really good!  Not the blub-fest that my friends had been saying, for me, but I can certainly vouch for its brilliance.  I haven't seen a film like that in a long, long time.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 09:55:11 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FORUM_LURKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100263 on: February 28, 2013, 11:22:17 pm »

Anyway. I'm going to move away now, so I won't be here any longer. This is actually a happy thing overall for me, sucks to be you guys.
He will be back. They are always back. There will never not be a time when he won't be not coming back.

They always come back. ;)

I went on a hiatus once... of course none of you remember me... probably because I rarely spoke back then too! XD that and it was years ago... how long WAS I gone? O_O

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #100264 on: February 28, 2013, 11:29:07 pm »

10 months, by the looks of it, both times you were on hiatus, for a combined hiatus of 20 months. The two hiatuses were almost exactly a year apart, funnily enough.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #100265 on: February 28, 2013, 11:37:16 pm »

Farewell Criptfeind, you will be remembered. ;_;7
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100266 on: February 28, 2013, 11:43:30 pm »

Yeah, see ya dude.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100267 on: February 28, 2013, 11:49:10 pm »

Best round ever to observe on Urist McStation.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #100268 on: February 28, 2013, 11:50:31 pm »

Yeah, see ya dude.
Goodbye, doodabuddy.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100269 on: March 01, 2013, 12:44:26 am »

Oots just updated every day for four days in a row. Looks like his hand is healing.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100270 on: March 01, 2013, 12:50:06 am »

Oots just updated every day for four days in a row. Looks like his hand is healing.
I know! It's awesome.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100271 on: March 01, 2013, 12:55:35 am »

"Cure critical wounds !"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100272 on: March 01, 2013, 12:57:37 am »

"Cure critical wounds !"
HEAL!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #100273 on: March 01, 2013, 04:12:34 am »

I'm very happy today for my fiance.
That's awesome! It'd be great if everyone could just be what they are.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #100274 on: March 01, 2013, 04:28:01 am »

"Cure critical wounds !"
HEAL!
Dam nit, that not how you do it
*Cut off hand*
Now there is no need of healing
Besides the bone and flesh
Pages: 1 ... 6683 6684 [6685] 6686 6687 ... 13326