Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 70653 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 4 - Blood on the Corridor
« Reply #825 on: October 16, 2009, 07:37:38 pm »

3/4 chance that you're scum, Mr. Person. There are 4 confirmed townies, and 4 unknowns. You are an unknown. There are 3 scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 16, 2009, 07:39:09 pm »

Webadict: Explain thoroughly how Zai is a confirmed townie. I will trust you on this and will vote accordingly, but I would like it explained.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 16, 2009, 08:08:31 pm »

Webadict: Explain thoroughly how Zai is a confirmed townie. I will trust you on this and will vote accordingly, but I would like it explained.
He's confirmed the same way you're confirmed.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 16, 2009, 08:09:54 pm »

I thought I was confirmed because I led to Meph being lynched.
I've played some mafia.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 16, 2009, 09:08:49 pm »

3/4 chance that you're scum, Mr. Person. There are 4 confirmed townies, and 4 unknowns. You are an unknown. There are 3 scum.

So you're just going to sit back and randomly lynch? You guys, of all people, should know just how stupid that is. Scumhunt, come on. If you think I'm scum for something, ask me why you I did that. Now you may be asking why I'm not asking other people questions, that would probably be because I'd be pushing Cheeetar and Zaithemaster, but, you know, they're confirmed, so that's not going to happen. Beyond those two, I'm really at a loss as to who would be a good lynch. I still hold that Dakarian is town, but with 3 scum, I guess that's not possible.

Dakarian, please PM everybody who you think is scum and why, please. It would be useful to know.

I'm trying not to rolefish. I don't know anything, and I would like to keep it that way, minus the info I asked you. Like I said, you're free not to answer that question, if you want. Since you didn't, I'll just assume you don't want to answer that one. No biggie, I wouldn't answer it in your position either.

Ok, when I flip town, what's your game plan after that?
Pretty much hope that you don't. :P

Because this game is lame with everyone lurking.

So you don't even care? Blech, after that first day, it comes down to this. This is just sad, really.

Scum, you made a good call when you killed Alexhans. The WIFOM is so not worth how he'd be kicking everybody into talking and yelling at everyone to talk more. Really, I think you should lynch the lurkers here. Nobody else is even going to talk, what's the point?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 16, 2009, 09:22:31 pm »

So you're just going to sit back and randomly lynch? You guys, of all people, should know just how stupid that is. Scumhunt, come on. If you think I'm scum for something, ask me why you I did that. Now you may be asking why I'm not asking other people questions, that would probably be because I'd be pushing Cheeetar and Zaithemaster, but, you know, they're confirmed, so that's not going to happen. Beyond those two, I'm really at a loss as to who would be a good lynch. I still hold that Dakarian is town, but with 3 scum, I guess that's not possible.

Dakarian, please PM everybody who you think is scum and why, please. It would be useful to know.

I'm trying not to rolefish. I don't know anything, and I would like to keep it that way, minus the info I asked you. Like I said, you're free not to answer that question, if you want. Since you didn't, I'll just assume you don't want to answer that one. No biggie, I wouldn't answer it in your position either.

Ok, when I flip town, what's your game plan after that?
Pretty much hope that you don't. :P

Because this game is lame with everyone lurking.

So you don't even care? Blech, after that first day, it comes down to this. This is just sad, really.

Scum, you made a good call when you killed Alexhans. The WIFOM is so not worth how he'd be kicking everybody into talking and yelling at everyone to talk more. Really, I think you should lynch the lurkers here. Nobody else is even going to talk, what's the point?
You're still not convincing me you're town...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:10 am »

I still don't get how Zaithe is confirmed. Make it in small words and type slowly so I can understand.
I've played some mafia.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 18, 2009, 02:30:11 pm »

Are people still playing this game?  I'm bumping this as a general prod to everyone.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 18, 2009, 02:34:46 pm »

I'm waiting for response... But, yeah. I'm still paying.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 18, 2009, 03:23:24 pm »

Still 'er.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: October 18, 2009, 05:05:38 pm »

Well, finally get to show my cat's face.  You expect a WOT.  This is all that'll come.

Vote Mr. Person

Give web a cookie if he's right.  Give the mafia a cookie if he's wrong.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: October 18, 2009, 05:12:29 pm »

Well, finally get to show my cat's face.  You expect a WOT.  This is all that'll come.

Vote Mr. Person

Give web a cookie if he's right.  Give the mafia a cookie if he's wrong.

Just because you say that you're bandwagoning doesn't make it ok.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 20, 2009, 08:43:13 pm »

...The day should probably end now. Before the game dies completely due to a mod who will not end an inactive day. I still maintain that postponing a day due to player inactivity is the ultimate killer of Mafia games, as I said months ago in another game.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 21, 2009, 12:01:28 pm »

Fair enough.  I'll try and end the day soon, when I've returned from my chess club.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 21, 2009, 02:14:09 pm »

Voting close, flavour will be up shortly.  Final votecount for the day:

Diakron: Zai
Mr.Person: Webadict, Cheeetar, ToonyMan, Dakarian
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 60