Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 70936 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 2 Deja Vu? I Hope Not Too...
« Reply #615 on: October 02, 2009, 08:12:24 pm »

Mephansteras. To be honest, I didn't suspect Meph that much.

I believe Dakarion to be the next scum, but I have a splitting headache, and I can't gather my thoughts at the moment.

Also: Alexhans, mind day-killing Meph? Of course you do, because you're scummity scum scum just like I said all along.

Cheeetar: ready and willing to jump on any train of thought Webadict brings up.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 02, 2009, 08:15:37 pm »

Actually: No. This is the first time I've voted with Webadict, the previous times I wanted proof.
Spoiler: For example (click to show/hide)
I have always thought that Alexhans was suspicious.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 02, 2009, 08:18:16 pm »

Fair enough.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #618 on: October 02, 2009, 08:27:19 pm »

Also: Alexhans, mind day-killing Meph? Of course you do, because you're scummity scum scum just like I said all along.
If you were observant enough... You would've noticed that I had only ONE SHOT day kill...

But I understand... scum is usually lazy...

Before we lynch Meph I want to hear from people... Who do they think is scum? Boksi, Frelock, archangel, Zai, etc...

Webadict... I have to think about your list... It doesn't convince me.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 02, 2009, 08:31:18 pm »

Alexhans: Meph is confirmed. A confirmed townie has proof. You're only trying to make sure your scum buddy isn't lynched.
Also: Both of your one-shot day kills were against townies, and your vote to lynch was on a townie.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 02, 2009, 08:33:40 pm »

If you were observant enough... You would've noticed that I had only ONE SHOT day kill...

But I understand... scum is usually lazy...

Before we lynch Meph I want to hear from people... Who do they think is scum? Boksi, Frelock, archangel, Zai, etc...

Webadict... I have to think about your list... It doesn't convince me.
I told you. Mephansteras is scum. So shut up and lynch or be lynched yourself.

I suppose if you're not going to believe me the first, second, and third times, you're not going to believe me at all.

Nope. Not the confirmed townie with proof. Not the guy who explained why Mephansteras is scum. Not the guy who is RIGHT! NOT THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER!

So, Alexhans gets no say in anything anymore.

He's trying to stall the town and shift focus elsewhere. He's also trying to get roles to claim. Don't. I know a few of you are proven town, however. So, thanks for that. I'll soon release my information to you.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #621 on: October 02, 2009, 08:54:59 pm »

I didn't say NOT to lynch him assholes (Back to the jerk Alexhans for a while) I said I wanted people to talk before everyone votes for him.

Im sure Boksi will show up and vote Meph and nothing else.  Same with the rest of the players and SPECIALLY his scumbuddies.
Alexhans: Meph is confirmed. A confirmed townie has proof. You're only trying to make sure your scum buddy isn't lynched.
Also: Both of your one-shot day kills were against townies, and your vote to lynch was on a townie.
You're clearly too dumb to realize that, again, I would NOT Try to get a scumbuddy out of an impossible situation.  I'm not DENYING his lynch.  It's not like Mr.Person's case.  I'm all for lynch Meph.  BUT i want to have something other than his flip to go on in the following days.

The fact that you accuse me so cheaply makes me suspect you even more.
Quote from: Webadict
I told you. Mephansteras is scum. So shut up and lynch or be lynched yourself.
Oh... I'm so scared.... ::) By the way... at least respond the pms I send you.
Quote from: web
I suppose if you're not going to believe me the first, second, and third times, you're not going to believe me at all.
I didn't say that.  I trust your judgement.  But the fact that you put 2 town reads and me in a group of 5 where 4  are supposed to be scum makes me want to meditate on the matter.
Quote from: web
Nope. Not the confirmed townie with proof. Not the guy who explained why Mephansteras is scum. Not the guy who is RIGHT! NOT THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER!
Congrats.  What the fuck is wrong with you...?   I didn't say I thought it was fake.  I said I wanted input from players other than "Yeah, vote Meph because webadicts got proof, bye"
Quote from: Web
So, Alexhans gets no say in anything anymore.
Blah, blah, blah... Webadict needs a shrink... His father obviously never rewarded his accomplishments and he always feels ignored...
Quote from: Web
He's trying to stall the town and shift focus elsewhere. He's also trying to get roles to claim. Don't. I know a few of you are proven town, however. So, thanks for that. I'll soon release my information to you.
OH God!  You're fucking obtuse.  If you want to ignore possible valuable info then you're being silly.  Yes, I wanted to be sure that you would have a backup in case you died.   And as you had expressed confidence in me I gave it a shot. 

Besides... If it weren't for the fact that the game has clearly some broken mechanics (Josh reviving you, etc) this would not be so easy.

You're just relying on power roles because you can (AND I FUCKING GAVE YOU THE IDEA) but those things may eventually fail and we need to have reads as a backup in case we have no proofs.

Also, remember the bastard modding.  It can be applied elsewhere.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 02, 2009, 08:58:20 pm »

I believe Dakarion to be the next scum, but I have a splitting headache, and I can't gather my thoughts at the moment.

please put the correct noun in that. it is getting on my nerves to be spliced with Dakarian.
Back to Mafia with me!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 02, 2009, 08:58:23 pm »

Alex: If you're townie, just back away from the game and calm down. Then come back a little later. Personally insulting people will not stop them lynching you, or trying to point out that you're scum. If you're scum, it still isn't helping.
I've played some mafia.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 02, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »

I'd respond to your pms if I they: 1) Warranted it. 2) Weren't from you, because you're suspicious.

Feel free to look for scum, but don't get input from others before you have to vote. The only reason you have for that is to lead everyone's attention elsewhere. Find information, but don't distract.

And just because you probably wouldn't do something, doesn't mean you wouldn't. All I have to go off of is your word. Which means about as much to me as a speck of dirt does to a landfill.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 02, 2009, 09:34:45 pm »

Webadict i am afraid i am going to have to challenge your authority over everyone. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DISMISS ANYTHING. We can and will have our own opinions. deal with it
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 02, 2009, 09:58:59 pm »

Webadict i am afraid i am going to have to challenge your authority over everyone. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DISMISS ANYTHING. We can and will have our own opinions. deal with it
I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying that someone is scum and I know it to be true, and for someone to confirm that person as town, one could probably be pretty sure that the confirmed person is telling the truth.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 02, 2009, 10:04:40 pm »

Alright then.  Glad to see Web's on top of things as usual.  Considering the fact that he's a confirmed townie who claims he has proof of a scum (I'm guessing the Arg role got really lucky this round and tracked meph or something), I'm willing to vote with him.  Vote Meph.

Now on to the others.

Archangel-
I'm somewhat intrigued by his eventual voting of himself.   Yes, I'm sure everyone was frustrated at that point and wanted the day to end, but isn't that something of an extreme way of going about it?  You also didn't vote any more after that.  Why?  There were plenty of accusations flying about, and plenty of reason to vote for someone.  Did you just let go of this game and forget about it?

Chaoticjosh-
Looking at the handy voting record our scum provided, he's been bouncing around a lot.  First he's against Mr.Person.  Then he's against the lurker, Redwarrior, then he's going for Toony, then he back against Alex, then Redwarrior again, and finally ends on panda.  Now, this wouldn't be suspicious normally; it was a long day and people were bound to change directions, even a 180 change like toony-alex.  However, the thing that really gets me is that each of those votes was onto an already-developed bandwagon.  Alright, I exaggerate here.  I know for a fact that Toony, Alex, Redwarrior (the second time) and Mr.Person(though technically he was the first to vote for Mr.Person, it was clear that everyone wanted him dead as soon as the restart took place) were bandwagons.  The others I can't seem to find off-hand, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  Still this strikes me as both odd and scummy. 

Of course, let's not forget Josh's shining moment: the moment where he gave us a confirmed townie.  It was his plan; he came forward about his role and what it did, and suggested the only way it could have worked.  There was no way brothernature could have seen that.  However I saw it as soon as web died, as Leaf gave me BN's known role too.  And everyone else would have seen it when BN finally revealed his known role (if ever).  They would have seen that it was the perfect opportunity to get a confirmed townie, and that Josh was smart enough to realize it.  They would have lynched him for not revealing his role and giving them a confirmed townie.  So he willingly brought about webadicts return.  As soon as I read that, I classified it as a null-tell: he'd do it as scum, he'd do it as town.  However, I think that that action has, subconsciously or consciously, made people very willing to believe he's town.  Note how on all the scum lists around that time he appears in the "most probably town" category.  Now understand here, I'm not saying that this makes Josh scummy.  I'm saying it's a null-tell and we need to entertain the notion that he is scum, however unlikely that may seem to us.

Dakarian-
I've got nothing.  Perhaps I just like his posting style too much, but I can't see why he's suspicious.  Perhaps he's just flown under my radar but for the time being, he's neutral on my list.

Alexhans-
Though you're going to yell at me for it, you require a post all your own, and I don't have the literal hour it would take me to do it.  I'll get back to you.  However, a quick question: was my post nice and tidy?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 02, 2009, 10:06:52 pm »

vote meph

you had better be right WA
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 02, 2009, 10:39:25 pm »

vote meph

you had better be right WA
The only way it's a lie is if the Arg role lied to me... Which I honestly don't think happened.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 60