Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 70727 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 1 - Hammer Strike
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2009, 09:37:56 pm »

Josh is scum. I know it.
I just have this feeling. Random.org never lies!

... are you really trying to say that you have yet to advance past the RVS?  Hey RedWarrior0? i know this game called mafia and your welcomed to play it if you want.

So far the only person who has acted scummy is Pandarsenic but i cant really say i would vote him for typing oddly.

Meanwhile... WHERE ARE YOU ARCHANGEL???? I voted you yesterday and still nothing from you... are you Taitheproficient? i have this sneaking suspicion that you are and dont want to get involved with the RVS so you started lurking.

You do know it's still day 1 and random voting is still ok, right?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

brothernature

• Escaped Lunatic
  • You really are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2009, 09:40:24 pm »

Damn you guys post alot...I go to sleep and wake up the next morning, and there's already three new pages. I'll read up and make another post in a bit.

Edit: Scratch that. I just noticed my Xbox...Make that an hour or two....
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:45:00 pm by brothernature »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2009, 10:17:35 pm »

Either you or Pandarsenic is LoonyMan.  I'm guessing Pandarsenic isn't LoonyMan and is trying to throw us off.  Not liking.

FoS Pandarsenic for trying to cause chaos.
Trying to cause chaos?

Random silliness and enjoying a likely-broken setup is not causing chaos, good sah.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2009, 12:56:05 am »

Alexhans, I'll be blunt: you're not helping the town.

Your being extremely jumpy when there's a spotlight on you.  You went after Web AFTER he voted on you (that's why I said you OMGUSed.  He started scumhunting by focusing on YOU).  Now you've killed a townie all to save your own hide. 

Want to hear something funny?  When I read you, I don't read scum, not for what you've done now.  You read more like how I was in Beginner 1 Day 2 when I, as town, handily gave the scum the victory by striking HARD on the doc and clearing the mafia.

The point. CALM DOWN!  Panic is just what the enemy wants us to be.  All it'll do is get us to kill townies.  The mafia won't look THAT obvious.  They'll be more hidden, willing to show us the faults we have so that we can jump on shadows. 

So calm down, please.  For the sake of us all.

UNVOTE

Now, here's the role that I know about: 

Loonyman:

You love getting into arguments.  A lot.  If you are lynched and your vote is on one of the people voting for you, that person is lynched with you.  Because double lynches are, like, the way forwards.

Deep analysis coming after I get some rest.  For now, let's NOT kill randomly, ok?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2009, 01:05:29 am »

Geez, unvote

What an abominable mess. Alex is jittery, and I can't say I blame him, but I can't say for sure whether he's scummy or not. It's really hard to tell with Alex, his posts are very hard to read for me. He goes out of his way to address point after point after point, but he jumps from train of thought to train of thought so quickly that it outcompetes my mental processes. This isn't a problem exclusively with this game, but alot of other games I've been in with him as well. Take note, that this is something he does when both town and scum IIRC, but it's not very often you see him lose his cool.

Damn you guys post alot...I go to sleep and wake up the next morning, and there's already three new pages. I'll read up and make another post in a bit.

Edit: Scratch that. I just noticed my Xbox...Make that an hour or two....

Oh no, please do spare us a moment of your time Brothernature. I won't be the only one that appreciates it.

I might get some flak for this, but Pandar doesn't seem that scummy to me. He seems to be himself, but his laidback approach is bothersome though. Pandar, from the day's events, please list your top 3 scum picks.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2009, 01:08:41 am »

Everyone! Stop, drop, and vote for Pandarsenic. Three reasons: He lied about the Archcherub role. He was typing in all caps for absolutely no reason. He is now lurking.

Really? And how do you know he was typing in all caps for no reason? Hell, even if he was, how does that make him scummy? How did he lie about the Archcherub role? He said Webadict had to convince everyone he knows of no roles, and Webadict didn't.
The caps thing is refuge in audacity.
He lied about the Archcherub role because
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
does not compute. Not knowing a role, and having to convince people he dosen't know a role are different things.
I said he was lurking because of the amount of posts that had gone by since he posted.

If by "lurking" you mean "Sleeping," yes, I was. Also, I've made this clear, I've just moved into my dorm and I'm spending time with new people I'm meeting so I'm going to be on less.

Now, to continue to other things, I clearly was not lying about ArchCherub role and you can see that so what are you talking about?

I was talking in all caps and ending my sentences with "!!!"s for the fun of it, but I'll stop now. I don't see how my typing habit is scummy though. So....
I didn't know that. I said you were lurking simply because of the amount of posts that had gone by since you had posted.

You were wrong about the Archcherub role. See above. I don't see how typing in caps and ending things with lots of exclamation points would be a normal thing. It seems to me something you can do so people assume your role requires you to do it, or so you can say 'You only voted for me because I was typing in all capsYOU ONLY VOTED FOR ME CUS I HAVE CAPS!!!'. Also, refuge in audacity. Being crazy so people don't suspect you (he's so crazy how could he be scum).
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2009, 02:38:18 am »

Yesterday and the day before, I was doing a lot of traveling, first day to Melbourne and around it a bit, yesterday to the Royal Melbourne Show, around Melbourne a bit then back home on a train that arrived in Ararat at something like 20 to 9 pm.

I shall unvote for now, as Dakarian has posted and doesn't seem suspicious to me. I haven't noticed anything particularly scummy, but I'm not at my best right now, still a bit tired.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2009, 05:09:46 am »

Cheeetar, if people were only voting me because I was voting in all caps, I'd say so. If they're voting for me for any other reason (i.e. how you aren't) they can mention it.

Webadict would have to convince us he has no role or he would be executed for refusing to give us info.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2009, 05:54:59 am »

Cheeetar, if people were only voting me because I was voting in all caps, I'd say so. If they're voting for me for any other reason (i.e. how you aren't) they can mention it.

Webadict would have to convince us he has no role or he would be executed for refusing to give us info.
Just because you say you would do something, it does not mean you would of. For the second thing: I don't get it. Why not just say 'I know of Archcherub, he knows no role' instead of saying 'I know of Archcherub, he has to convince us he knows no role'? The second seems to infer he does know a role but has to convince us that he dosen't.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2009, 05:56:57 am »

Either you or Pandarsenic is LoonyMan.  I'm guessing Pandarsenic isn't LoonyMan and is trying to throw us off.  Not liking.

FoS Pandarsenic for trying to cause chaos.
Trying to cause chaos?

Random silliness and enjoying a likely-broken setup is not causing chaos, good sah.

This is serious business.  >:[

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2009, 05:58:51 am »

Oh, and the Archcherub role doesn't surprise me.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2009, 08:30:47 am »

Actually, Cheeetar makes some good points. The only reason I can see to word the Archcherub role in the way Pandarsenic did was to make Webadict look scummier. Thus, unvote and vote Pandarsenic.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2009, 09:12:00 am »

Spoiler: "Off Topic" (click to show/hide)
------------------
Everyone! Stop, drop, and vote for Pandarsenic. Three reasons: He lied about the Archcherub role. He was typing in all caps for absolutely no reason. He is now lurking.
Glad to see you chip in, but:
1) He didn't lie about Archerub.
2) How much "joking around" amounts to being a scumtell?
3) Who do you think is lurking besides pandar?

ok... RedWarrior0 comes after doing nothing just to RVS vote saying it was with random.org?
Quote from: Zai
FoS M.P for suggesting that we should just go along with and trust Alexhans that web was bad.
That's not what he said.  He said that you should trust me when I said I had a reason for what I did.
Quote from: Zai
I can see how Alex could be so certain that web was town that he just wanted him dead now, especially with him saying he was tired;
You meant scum, right?  otherwise it makes no sense.
... are you really trying to say that you have yet to advance past the RVS?  Hey RedWarrior0? i know this game called mafia and your welcomed to play it if you want.
You do know it's still day 1 and random voting is still ok, right?
No, man... RVS is over.  Enough things have happened for us to start discussing (Including my fight with Web and dakarian and the subsequent "hammer" daykill)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I didn't panic.  I was REALLY pissed because he made no sense at all.  Webadict hadn't posted practically anything and he came out and told me I wasn't even trying when I always try to give my best?  It didn't felt rigth.  I felt I was being framed in a joint attack.

It wasn't a random kill.  I was pretty certain at the time.

As time passes by.  I know I made a huge mistake.  But all I have left is to live with it and try to avoid more mess ups.
--------------------------------
I'd vouch for lynching one of the non-players...

Archangel isn't playing (he's been on a trip).
RedWarrior thinks he is still in the RVS and is not playing.
Boksi hopped on a waggon with no reasons and is not playing.
brothernature.  Nothing other than fluff.
Meph.  Surprisingly he has yet to post something other than his RVS vote.

I'm gonna end up voting one of them today but I rather given them a chance to speak their minds...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2009, 09:20:05 am »

Alex, I was wrong about Pandarsenic lurking. It was just the amount of posts that had gone by that made me think that he was.
I've played some mafia.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2009, 09:34:18 am »

After some more loud arguing Bay 12 style debate, the computer decides to give you a vote count.  This time it seems to beam the votes into your minds.

Quote from: ARGHGETOUTTAMYHEAD
chaoticjosh: Pandarsenic, RedWarrior0
Alexhans: ToonyMan, Boksi
Boksi: Mephansteras
Archangel: Diakron
dakarian: Zaithemaster
Pandarsenic: Mr.Person, Cheeetar

If you forgot to unvote, you may appear twice.  Please notify me of any mistakes (I will check the final lynch total much more carefully).
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 60