Poll

what do we do?

Go to mountains now
- 7 (77.8%)
stay a whlie longer
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Dragon quest  (Read 13731 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon quest
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2009, 06:37:32 pm »

But dragons are reptiles.
Albeit Magical Reptiles.
precisely, and would you look a dragon in the eye? Even some dragons can at least mind control with eye contact, other magical reptiles are even worse, you'll be lucky to just be turned to stone.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2009, 07:31:07 pm »

we seem to be divided on two things. whether or not to go on a mass killing and whether or not to try and kill the snake. which makes little sense to me, but to each his own i suppose. so what are our opinions?
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2009, 07:41:01 pm »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2009, 07:41:52 pm »

I'm pretty sure the snake will try to kill us regardless of if we attack it or not. If we can somehow communicate with it we might be able to stop it, but I doubt it.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2009, 07:55:53 pm »

the snake is in the arena though. how would it kill us?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2009, 08:13:09 pm »

I think we should go to the armory and start accumulating a horde of magical items, also avoid the snake!

If we hadn't killed so many guards we could probably manage to become paid gladiators for a while but now that's obviously out of the question.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2009, 08:28:49 pm »

Become a Half Dragon Swordmaster named Greiger.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2009, 08:39:01 pm »

Phantom, do you actually think about what you suggest or do you just bolt down what seemed like the funniest idea at the time?

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2009, 08:40:12 pm »

Meh, bored.
Escape, shoot lighting at any hostile human, and ignore the snake.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2009, 09:35:33 pm »

Get a life Phantom. And I'm working on it, thx.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2009, 04:45:54 am »

???
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:55:29 pm by 0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0 »

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2009, 04:50:01 am »

Make friends with the snake. And then go on a killing spree.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2009, 04:57:20 am »

???
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:55:20 pm by 0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0 »

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2009, 03:58:56 pm »

>Wholesale slaughter_

you and the gladiators burst forth from the entrance to the stands. screams of terrified audience members ring through the arena as the flee towards the entrance on the other side of the stands. the small exit gets clogged by scores of terrified people and non can make it through. you use your small size and speed to maneuver towards them. you perch on the doorway and send currents of electricity through the crowd, frying everyone in the doorway. now, with a lack of any other means of escape, people leap into the arena where they get attacked by the snake and only find heavy iron gates blocking their paths into the cells. meanwhile you see several men in violet robes trying to sneak past the gladiators who are beating the audience to a pulp. you cannot comprehend why there is no one guarding the stands, however, one thing you do know is that the man in the red coat from 15 years ago is among the violetly robed men. a deep dragony rage rises within you and you scurry over to the group, blocking their path, furiously hissing at them. before the man in red can even scream, you shoot a flurry of lightning from your mouth, scorching all of them dead. this continues for quite a while, until there are no survivors other than you and the gladiators. half of the original gladiators died, as guards came up from the entrances to fight you. you didn't fare too well either. there are many scratches along your body, the tip of your tail has been crushed, and you have a deep gash along your snout. however, one of the gladiators went back down below, and freed every other gladiator in the building. there are now 124 gladiators, and one of them, has lifted you onto his shoulder, and all the other gladiators are singing your praises.one of the gladiators asks your name, and if you would like to go to the mountains with them.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2009, 04:09:51 pm »

Been reading this for a while, first time contributing.

We now need a name. Which means we probably need a gender, as we have kind of been androgenous dragon for a while now.

So, do we have boy parts, or girl parts?

If we're a boy, I'm a fan of Durgo. It's short, Dragony, and sounds mildly badass in my opinion. I can't think of any good female dragon names.

And why yes, Mr Gladiator, we would love to rule over you as our private army at our Mountain Fortress.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23