Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Duel: Duel 5 - Game over! All Hail JanusTwoFace  (Read 36911 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel: Duel 4 - Vote phase
« Reply #315 on: October 01, 2009, 06:20:01 pm »

I'm alive? What?!?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 01, 2009, 06:23:55 pm »

Also, i told you Web was Cabal, but would you listen? Noooo. Neruz must be Cabal! Not Web, Web can't be Cabal, since he turned into a freaking demon he's clearly innocent!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 02, 2009, 12:08:01 am »

host how many cabal are there left?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 02, 2009, 01:39:11 am »

We started with 3.  We found one.  That would mean we're down to...3-1=2!  My math major's working hard for me.

Alright, I'm still sure that Neruz is scum.  Now I just have to find the other one.

I'm very much so inclined to lean towards Janus as the last townie, as he assisted kashyyk yesterday, while Jetsquirrel just sat and watched.  Jetsquirrel, let's do a mass claim.  You first, me second.  Janus as he wishes.  I will be watching for when you're online, so please don't take the time to consult with Neruz.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2009, 02:00:19 am »

Honostly Frelock, your obession with trying to bandwagon people into the ring and the fact that Jetsquirrel voted me into the ring with Kashyyk, despite the fact it was ovbious that Web was Cabal, leads me to suspect that one of the remaining Cabal is Frelock.

As to the second, i'm not sure. I'm actually more suspicious of Janus at the moment than i am of Jetsquirrel, that 'assist Kashyyk' manuver is exactly the kind of trick i'd expect the Cabal to pull, but then again Jetsquirrel has been rather quiet the whole game. All in all i'd say Jetsquirrel is the most likely second culprit for Cabalism.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2009, 02:19:25 am »

And here you present me with an interesting WIFOM.  Are you simply voting Jetsquirrel just because Janus is your scumbuddy, or because you want me to take on Cabal?  If you had voted Frelock-Janus for town, I would have been nearly certain that Jet was your scumbuddy, as Janus voted for you and Jet.

Also, as a terminology thing: it's basically impossible to bandwagon someone into the ring at this point.  Bandwagoning involves simply voting for someone without having reason to, other than the fact that everyone else is voting for them(it's often disguised by saying "for all the reasons everyone else has pointed out").  I have plenty of reason to vote for you, your actual bandwaggoning ("yea, I agree with Frelock"), your "insanity" which yielded nothing, and your overall behavior.  Those suspicions said, I have irrefutable proof that you are scum.  However, it only works because of my role, and therefore can't be "known" by others.

Still, I want Jet to claim as soon as he comes on.  His answer will show whether he or Janus is scum.  Janus, if you want to claim, that will accomplish the same thing, though I understand if you don't want to.  Jet has been useless this entire game; let him be useful for once.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 02, 2009, 02:24:04 am »

I know it's basically impossible to bandwagon somone into the ring at this point, that does not, however, seem to have stopped you trying.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 02, 2009, 07:59:53 am »

So i just noticed this sentance.

I have irrefutable proof that you are scum.  However, it only works because of my role, and therefore can't be "known" by others.

Oh yeah, the old "I'm the detective so i know you're scum!" trick. I've never seen that one before.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 02, 2009, 08:31:30 am »

i can disporove that im not cabal
in fact im a grey mage and i assasinated webadict
since neruz is jumping on me and frelock and not even janus! means he and janus are cabal

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 02, 2009, 08:43:04 am »

Yeah, i've never heard that one before either.

In fact after those two declarations i'm even more convinced you two are Cabal, Janus is probably the Gray Mage, which would make sense considering he hasn't done squat.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 02, 2009, 09:45:50 am »

i incapitated jimgroovester for some strange behavior at the start of the game and also snihjen and finally webadict. you cant deny it.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 02, 2009, 10:40:37 am »

Actually, Neruz, my indisputable proof lay around the fact that I am merely a wizard, and the only other town is the gray mage.  Since the gray mage killed last night, and you were in the arena, that means that you are not the gray mage, hence not the other town, hence scum.  Indisputable, but relies on my role not being the gray mage.

Jetsquirrel, thank you for claiming.  Now I just need to figure out if you're telling the truth or not.  Could you give your reasoning behind your different kills?  Janus, I take it you're also going to claim the Gray mage?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 02, 2009, 06:20:15 pm »

The Glowing Tally Board
Frelock: Neruz
Jetsquirrel: JanusTwoface, Neruz
Neruz: Frelock, JanusTwoface

Vote phase will end once I have all of the votes or ~5pm Pacific Monday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 02, 2009, 09:13:27 pm »

i incapitated jimgroovester for some strange behavior at the start of the game and also snihjen and finally webadict. you cant deny it.

I can't deny that snihjen and webadict were incapped, i can't prove that it was jim who was incapped and not the other guy, and i certainly can deny that you were the one who did it.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 03, 2009, 08:04:43 am »

After conferring with myself i've decided to give up on voting Frelock because nobody seems to care. Since i don't much feel like voting myself, i shall therefore devote Frelock and vote JanusTwoface.

Because i'm bored and this really needs to finish.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26