Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Duel: Duel 5 - Game over! All Hail JanusTwoFace  (Read 36933 times)

SniHjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Hacenten
Re: Wizard Duel: Duel 3 - Vote phase
« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2009, 01:22:45 am »

That was a rocky experience.

Bwhahahha, I'm stoned.

Time to Unearth the truth.

Someone should take solid matter into their own hands.

Lightning can't hurt me, I'm grounded.
That [Magma] is a bit deep down there, don't you think?
You really aren't thinking like a dwarf.

If you think it is down too far, you move it up until it reaches an acceptable elevation.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2009, 01:42:49 am »

That was a rocky experience.

Bwhahahha, I'm stoned.

Time to Unearth the truth.

Someone should take solid matter into their own hands.

Lightning can't hurt me, I'm grounded.

*Fasedesk*

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2009, 01:50:30 am »

Also, vote Frelock, because he started the bandwagon to get Pandar in the ring with his logicses.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2009, 05:16:07 am »

WEll, Since It appears that Webadict had a high initiative against a frickin' time mage (and he didn't get any speed boosts, as far as we know) he is almost certainly an Arch mage. I also believe that he is Cabal as well.
Let me explain why:

Regular initiative is 10, for Webadict plus archmage makes it 15. If he was Cabal that is 17. Pandarsenic on the other hand has base 10, plus 2 for his time mage-ness making 12. I aided him, giving him another +1 (average). Thats makes 13. Even with me giving him the correct affinity he is only at 14.

If I understand it correctly, 15+/-1d10 compared to 14+/-1d10 should give a fairly even spread for each side. 17+/-1d10 on the other hand, will give a great advantage over 14+/-1d10.

Therefore I conclude that WEBADICT is SCUM!

All we need now is a PR mage of the tower to step forward and be buffed by every one else to defeat this Cabal Mage.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2009, 06:14:13 am »

Wait, you just concluded that web is scum based on the outcome of a single random dice roll that you don't even know the results for?

Excellent idea, i completely agree.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2009, 08:31:23 am »

WEll, Since It appears that Webadict had a high initiative against a frickin' time mage (and he didn't get any speed boosts, as far as we know) he is almost certainly an Arch mage. I also believe that he is Cabal as well.
Let me explain why:

Regular initiative is 10, for Webadict plus archmage makes it 15. If he was Cabal that is 17. Pandarsenic on the other hand has base 10, plus 2 for his time mage-ness making 12. I aided him, giving him another +1 (average). Thats makes 13. Even with me giving him the correct affinity he is only at 14.

If I understand it correctly, 15+/-1d10 compared to 14+/-1d10 should give a fairly even spread for each side. 17+/-1d10 on the other hand, will give a great advantage over 14+/-1d10.

Therefore I conclude that WEBADICT is SCUM!

All we need now is a PR mage of the tower to step forward and be buffed by every one else to defeat this Cabal Mage.
See, this is why you're not allowed to do math.

As it is, we both had a fair amount of starts. So, you should probably reexamine that stance. Yes, occasionally, I did get the jump on Pandarsenic, but that's because of probability, and not anything I did. Yes, it's not likely for me to get the jump on him, but sometimes I did. ExKirby also got one or two starts. Do some homework before you immediately assume stupid things.

There's also one thing you might not've accounted for: Were you Nullified? I think it's at least a possibility. That'd also be a nice way to pretend like I was scum. You Nullified yourself. That way, our speeds are equal and you can pretend that I have increased speed with no effort.

Vote Kashyyk and Neruz.

I dunno what your deal is Neruz, but it's not helping town. All you're doing is looking scummy and being scummy.

Wait, you just concluded that web is scum based on the outcome of a single random dice roll that you don't even know the results for?

Excellent idea, i completely agree.
This. This helps no one. Sarcasm without explanation. It's basically just to be on the opposite side of the argument. I think it's a distancing, as well as buddying up to me. So, you can screw off and fight each other.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2009, 08:48:58 am »

I see your accusation as a declaration of war. You've been in the ring both times and both times you've come out smelling like roses with a dead townie to show for it. The only scum around here is you.

I also didn't think anyone would really be so stupid to base their entire opinion of a random dice roll. We are DF players right? We all know how one random roll can literally result in beheading a bronze collossus with one's teeth.

Therefore my second vote goes to webadict, for apparantly declaring that i am scum based on my usage of sarcasm; clearly only dark forces would dare wield such a powerful weapon. Such a transparent reason to suspect me can only be made of glass, and will shatter just as easily under the hammer of truth, you scummity scum you.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 08:52:28 am by Neruz »

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2009, 08:52:49 am »

Gak! Curses, i edited my post again to fix spelling errors. Apologies.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2009, 08:53:43 am »

I see your accusation as a declaration of war. You've been in the ring both times and both times you've come out smelling like roses with a dead townie to show for it. The only scum around here is you.

I also didn't think anyone would really be so stupid to base their entire opinion of a random dice roll. We are DF players right? We all know how one random roll can literally result in beheading a bronze collossus with one's teeth.

Therefore my second vote goes to webadict, for apparantly declaring that i am scum based on my usage of sarcasm; clearly only dark forces would dare wield such a powerful weapon. Such a transparent reason to suspect me can only be made of glass, and will shatter just as easily under the hammer of truth.
Nice turnaround and OMGUS right there. Congratulations. You are scum indeed.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 26, 2009, 09:51:54 am »

Webadict, be quiet and accept the truth. We know you are Scum and therefore deserve to be in the ring and defeated.

To prove Webadict's scummyness I wan't everyone to vote for both Webadict and ME, and then to support me. I believe Webadict's scummyness so much that If I am wrong I will gladly be defeated by anybody who chooses tomorrow.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #250 on: September 26, 2009, 10:20:10 am »

Bwhahahha, I'm stoned.
I definitely read this sentence first.  I was most amused.

On a more serious not, what happened last night?  So far as I can tell, we have a Grey Mage and the cabal both killing people, but only one died. Was someone somehow protected or was SniHjen targetted twice?

Anyways, Pandar was not scum. Thus webadict is not. webadict is surviving a little to readily. He is suspicious.

Neruz is either a newbie, scum, or (more likely) both.

Kashyyk and Mr.Person seem pretty reliable if a little quiet.

Frelock, Jetsquirrel have also been rather quiet. Frelock hammered Pandar into the ring with webadict and Jetsquirrel helped webadict without any particular reason.

So what I think is:
webadict is scum along with one of (Neruz, Frelock, Jetsquirrel).
Two of (Neruz / Frelock / Jetsquirrel)

I think Kashyyk has something up his sleeve, so I'm willing to go with his plan unless something better is presented.  I hope you know what you're doing.

vote webadict
vote Kashyyk
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 26, 2009, 11:39:05 am »

Bwhahahha, I'm stoned.
I definitely read this sentence first.  I was most amused.

On a more serious not, what happened last night?  So far as I can tell, we have a Grey Mage and the cabal both killing people, but only one died. Was someone somehow protected or was SniHjen targetted twice?

Anyways, Pandar was not scum. Thus webadict is not. webadict is surviving a little to readily. He is suspicious.

Kashyyk and Mr.Person seem pretty reliable if a little quiet.

Frelock, Jetsquirrel have also been rather quiet. Frelock hammered Pandar into the ring with webadict and Jetsquirrel helped webadict without any particular reason.

So what I think is:
webadict is scum along with one of (Neruz, Frelock, Jetsquirrel).
Two of (Neruz / Frelock / Jetsquirrel)

I think Kashyyk has something up his sleeve, so I'm willing to go with his plan unless something better is presented.  I hope you know what you're doing.

vote webadict
vote Kashyyk

You know it's not that easy, it's never that easy.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #252 on: September 26, 2009, 11:40:46 am »

You know it's not that easy, it's never that easy.

???
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2009, 08:47:12 pm »

I object to this conclusion, i am also insane.

I'm thinking Mr.Person is suggesting that simply looking at who assists who is not going to be enough to find the scum. And we'd better get one next round, cause this situation is real bad for us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 26, 2009, 08:48:44 pm »

I object to this conclusion, i am also insane.

I'm thinking Mr.Person is suggesting that simply looking at who assists who is not going to be enough to find the scum. And we'd better get one next round, cause this situation is real bad for us.
No, looking at assists doesn't conclude anything. However, it is like looking at who votes whom and why in a mafia. That's the difference.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26