Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: F.T.W. We are really screwed.  (Read 12407 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: F.T.W. E.V.E. is here
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2009, 12:54:44 am »

Aren't we meant to be looting?
I mean, it is too late to buy anything and sticking around would be a total pain, and this stuff isn't going to steal itself...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2009, 01:43:33 pm »

While you guys are out looting, would you mind picking up a camouflaged sniper rifle for me?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2009, 06:46:45 pm »

Aren't we meant to be looting?
I mean, it is too late to buy anything and sticking around would be a total pain, and this stuff isn't going to steal itself...
What do you mean? Most of us are looting.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2009, 09:24:28 pm »

anyyywayyys, I finished the up-date, you guys might really want to re-consider your actions, the cops are almost here, Fre is basically trapped, there is 6 men shooting at me, and you guys are busy looting YAY.
I figure that it is time to make a run for it.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2009, 05:28:29 am »

anyyywayyys, I finished the up-date, you guys might really want to re-consider your actions, the cops are almost here, Fre is basically trapped, there is 6 men shooting at me, and you guys are busy looting YAY.
I figure that it is time to make a run for it.
I'm covering you guys from the bus so we can get out of here.

As for Frelock, we could move the bus next to the building he's trapped on, then he could dive from the roof on to the bus. Wouldn't look forward to a [1] though.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2009, 10:22:46 am »

annnyyyways here is turn 5, sorry i was slow, I've got a fucking flu.

this turn is called: Blood for the Blood god and MY FUCKING HAND!!!!

Knighted:94
Random:15
RAM:21
Bogre:54
GruffyBears:80
Jack:66
Dragnar:65
Apostolic:16
Frelock:18
Jet:77
Men:61
Cops:57

"Dudes, forget any cash. Let's load up the bus ASAP and get out of here! If the cops get here I'll distract them while you finish loading."

I help load bus with the various thigns that this store sells and such...oh also blow up that irritating alarm sound
As you quickly scrounge the store for anything useful you find only one item, however (6) it is a really freaking big rocket launcher (-1 to unskilled rolls), you grab the rocket launcher and charge outside, firing it down the street (5-1=4) you manage to hit the side of the lead police car (2) however you only manage to blow off one wheel, the 2 cops inside are unharmed.

I cover everyone from inside the bus. Use E.V.E to pin-point hostiles' vital spots.
You look inside the store and target the 6 men with E.V.E. (4, +1 to all hit and damage rolls) you then fire your duel magnums off into the store, unleashing 12 bullets at them 6+1,2+1,3+1,2+1,1+1,1+1,5+1,6+1,1+1,6+1,3+1,3+1 = (7,3,4,3,2,2,6,7,2,7,4,4) three of the bullets wipe through the store hitting 3 of them men square in the fore-head, (4+1=5) a fairly large hole is blown in thier heads and they slump to the floor dead, one of the bullets slams into one of the men's chest, (2+1=3) piercing one of his lungs, that combined with his other wound cause him to bleed to death, the rest of the bullets balst windows, doors and nick the remaining men, they are all wounded.
2 men left, heavily wounded

Try to transform into a tank  If it succeeds go to Kilakan In tank mode and let him go inside for cover
You begin trying to change (6) it seems impossible though you do manage to strain your arm. (you can only get the two powers you put in the sign-up sheet, and only with certain things, aka no I become a god.)

Jack:shoot while running for the bus
Jack fires a few bullets at the men as he charges for the bus (3) though he misses them he does manage to make it aboard.

sneak behind the men and continue looking for a knife.
If I find one I back-stab any that get separated from the rest. (and unlike TF2 I can stab while invisible, yay!)
You continue looking for a knife (6) and find this insane beast
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
gained spiked knife (+1  to damage, +1 to self injury)  You then run up to the men and (6) dig the knife deep into their backs, though you overshoot, and not only slice his back in half but your swing continues and (5+1=6) cuts off your other hand!  Didn't your mother ever tell you to slash away from yourself!

Men, er Man: get the fuck outta here!

He bigs running for the fire escape at the back (50 he crashes through the door and is gone, a witness has escaped, the cops now know who you are.
Cops: Forget their rights RETURN FIRE!!!
The four cops quickly drive up till they are about 100 feet down the street then they begin shooting (9/10 for people, shooting at Fre) they spot the sniper on the roof and begin firing 5,6,3,3-1 for cover-1 for long distance= (3,4,1,1) most of the bullets miss though through all odds, one manages to hit Fre (1) though it is only a minor flesh wound in his left shoulder, it doesn't even bleed. 

Uhm still waiting on my results from yesterday, but assuming they are normal:

Grab the fucking grenades and head for the warehouse across the street to open the door then reinforce our sniper
You grab (18/20) a case of eight-teen grenades and head for Fre (6) you bust  through onto the roof but like him you forget the keep the door open and it closes behind you, Fre and Bogre are now stuck on the roof, You then see the cops and decide to shoot at em (6+1 for advantageous position=7) You manage to blast one of the cops in the head, killing him instantly, 4 cops left.

Sooooooo 2 people on the roof now.

I grab a couple of AK-47s and as many enhancements as I can carry and get them onto the bus.
You quickly manage to grab (13/20) 3 AK-47's and 10 enhancements, you manage to find (5/10) 5 generic scopes, and 5 silencers, they will fit any normal gun (aka not rocket launchers or other, not-yet-found guns) You quickly get on the bus, avoiding any fire.

I quickly look for a way down, then ready myself from my sniping position, and fire upon any armed enemies in the store, granting cover for my teammates.
You quickly search for an exit (6) you find an old fire ladder, though it would be really unwise to use it while enemies are present, you then put your scope to your eye and fire on the cops, (2+2 for scope and position=4) you manage to shoot one in the chest he is dragged away by his friends.
Hands-on experience is better than mere theoretical knowledge. Dropping the book and heading inside, I operate on the dead civilian in an attempt to increase my medical experience.
You decide that handss on is the way for you, and you manage o lose all morals as you charge inside then begin slicing up the dead civillian, (5) you learn a hell of alot about medical experience and gain 4 points in it, level up to novice medic, level up to medic (+1 to rolls of 1 and 2)
I'm assuming the intangibility is toggleable? Or am I stuck being unable to use anything?

If I can use something, fire my shotgun into the crowd of armed men.

If I can't, run out into the street and distract the cops when they arrive.

Possibly both of those, actually. Shoot first, then distract the cops.
You decide to check if tangibility is available to you (5) and at even the slightest thought you become normal, you become intangible again as you charge out of the bus, you pull out your shot gun and begin firing on the cops (4) as the bullets leave your gun the become real again and you blast another cop in the chest, he isn't killed but he quickly pulls himself into the cruiser, the surviving cops quickly drive away.

Environmental roll:(1) all is strangely quite and fre and Bogre manage to get down off the roof,

Cops roll: (6+1 for eye witness) They not only know who you are but they decide to call in some of their friends, you will be randomly attacked by random justice people, randomly.  Random enough?

Justice Force:(4) They use satellites to begin following your position, Gruffy gets a strange message from E.V.E. (5) something about using their satellites against them.

Disposal roll:(2) no one figures it would be worth trying to cover this mess up.

Location-Outside/inside the weapons store, no one is stuck

Team Items-Bus w/ satellite, non-fatally wounded hostage (female, she has long-sharp nails, and is covered in blood, at the house) one big rocket launcher (-1 to unskilled rolls), 5 AK-47's, 5 unused scopes, 5 unused silencers.

Special items-E.V.E. inside Mr. Clot's head
                    Spiked Knife (+1 to damage, +1 to self-injury) is currently with dragnar
                    Eight-teen grenades, of undetermined type.

Time for some more blood!

Dead are:too many to count, luckily none of us

Heal Rolls: (5) all minor injuries heal, though dragnar's hand stays missing.

Name: Punkter
Name: Benjamin Davids
I'll join. hmm... we have a medic and a meatshield... thief!(sorta)

Name: dragnar
Injured: missing his left hand, stupid knife
Name:Lunatic
What the heck. You're participating in mine Kila, so I'll be in yours:

Name: Inmaneuh
name:Jetsa
Name: Fre
Name: Shotty McBoozealot (Nickname: Lil' Boozie)
Name:Mr. Clot
Status-E.V.E. is replacing his eye

Name: Jack
any mistakes, let me know
[/quote]
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: F.T.W. Dragnar "anyone mind giving me a hand?"
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2009, 12:40:39 pm »

RandonNumberGenerator can fight while intangible :o :o :o

Hopefully someone can fix my hand later(I want a robotic one!) for now I'm using my lock-picking quide to open a safe, then getting out of here.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:34 pm »

Awesome! E.V.E rules!

While reloading, use E.V.E to check for strategically located explosive devices. I will not leave the bus, but will attempt to detonate them with bullets. Hopefully, the resulting explosion will remove most of the forensic evidence.

I say we get the hell outta Dodge.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2009, 01:38:51 pm »

he becomes tangible while firing, so there is a chance someone on the enemies team will roll the same inititive as him and be able to shoot him, or any explosions, poisonous gasses, aoe's or other hard-to-dodge things will hurt him, also if he fails an attack roll, like rolls a 1, he will stay tangible for the rest of the turn, it's sorta like he can't be killed until he gets to go first.
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2009, 02:37:29 pm »

>Go find some guy with a nice car and seduce him. While he is seduced steal his ar keys and his car ofcourse and drive away

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2009, 03:46:20 pm »

I decide to push my surgery skills to the limit.

I'll quickly search for an exceptionally sharp scalpel, then hop back inside the bus.
Once we're back at the hideout, I'll perform an appendectomy (removing her appendix) on the woman. Without sedatives.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2009, 06:25:27 pm »

I'll go intangible and walk into the FBI mainframe. Then I will destroy the system tracking us my satlite.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2009, 07:49:44 pm »

I will use my scoped rifle on the cops from the bus, switching to an AK-47 if the bus starts moving.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 08:12:03 pm by RAM »
Read the First Post!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2009, 08:02:40 pm »

Random, you can't teleport and the FBI mainframe is on the other side of the country, plus who said this was the United States?
And so you guys know I'm gonna try and drive us outta here if that's ok.
Nom nom nom

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2009, 11:05:23 pm »

Random, you can't teleport and the FBI mainframe is on the other side of the country
Fine...

I'll finish reading my D&D handbook.
who said this was the United States?
You just did:
FBI mainframe is on the other side of the country
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10