Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Morticrin's Advice Topic [RP]  (Read 1085 times)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Morticrin's Advice Topic [RP]
« on: September 15, 2009, 02:07:03 pm »

Morticrin is in a bit of a bind. I'll let him explain it to you all, but suffice to say that he needs good advice. A lot of good advice. The wizard Dillingar has opened up a conduit in his brain to access the wisdom of another dimension in an effort to help this process along. Unfortunately, that dimension happens to be the SQL storage of this forum as queried through this thread.

The process will be quite simple: Morticrin needs advice -> He thought-vomits the necessary information to the boards -> His brain processes your replies as answers -> He acts on the advice in the best way he sees fit -> He needs further advice.

Please note that he can distinguish your individual replies as distinctive voices, and he is perfectly capable of entirely ignoring flagrantly horrid advice givers.

----------------------------

Hello Bay... 12? Um. I'm Morticrin, and I'm roughly nineteen years old. I've been told that where you come from is entirely incompatible with my world, and I hope that will your advanced knowledge you'll be able to solve my problems!

You see, my dragon was kidnapped by an evil princess, and I have been many days on the road. My younger sister, and my even younger brother have accompanied me on this quest. We're mildly armed, and we've been walking through forest for the past three days. We only recently discovered that the tree spirits have become angry with us.

I'm curious what an appropriate sacrifice might be? :(
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Morticrin's Advice Topic [RP]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:39:10 pm »

An inter-universal communications channel? Interesting...
Are you self aware, have free will, is real? What are your philosopical standpoints? What are the laws that govens causuality chains in your universe? What is the level of scientific development in your culture? what 1s th3 r3as0n y0u(Morticrin) Act10nD0 tr33sp1r17.aNg3r++ 42? 7858 #ff0800 49fc9a8 8948fj0m34780=( RFy8)Y/()¤)=n /%) P#)=9p01000101010111010101011110000101011101101010101111000010101110110101010111100001010111011010101011110000101011101001010110001010100010-
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 03:47:18 pm »

Morticrin

Dillingar told me that you would already have some idea of the world's situation? ... Why are you questioning my free will? And you're slowly making less and less sense! ???
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 03:51:28 pm »

Mortacin, ingore my jumpy minion.
Do any of your party weild axes?
If so, hide them from sight.

And put out any flame.

This is to show that you mean the forest no harm.

A sacrifice of food might do.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 04:01:31 pm »

THE TREES DEMAND BLOOD. THEY THIRST.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 04:13:12 pm »

Okay, this is Strife 2-6, I'll try to give you decent advice.

First steps. Hide any axes you have and douse any flames. Pocket any flint or tinder as well.

How exactly do you know that they're angry?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 04:27:29 pm »

Hi. I'm Luke Prowler. I agree with the others. Put away axes or any fire related objects you have on you. Should the "tree spirits" continue to be offended by your intrusion, a small offering of food will do.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time