Destination based
- 4 (80%)
Other (specify)
- 0 (0%)
Don't know/don't care
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go  (Read 53547 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 4: Quest for magic
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 12:41:57 pm »

oh, ok then.

First: Beat coffee machine with a chair, then eat raw Coffee.
Second: find a container of some sort (Small bag for example) and put more coffee in that.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 01:42:25 pm »

Fine, I'll reassemble it once Kashyyk's ready.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 06:47:15 pm »

After hearing what happened I will focus my mind and look for memories and any abilities I may have once had.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 11:06:45 pm »

I will try to bandage the hand and tell Diakron to stop whining.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2009, 07:56:59 am »

ow, i forgot to give diakron a general roll penalty for pain...
should i be kind and forget it, since it is still the beginning of the RTD?

anyway, i want to warn you that since school is starting, updates might not be fast. also, this is the year of exams....

but i won't forget the RTD, don't worry

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2009, 09:16:01 am »

It is probably too much trouble to be worth changing, but you could double the penalty next time... ::)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2009, 09:23:30 am »

won't be that hard. you people manage to mangle yourselves quite well while you are just normal people without weapons... and some of you are already trying to learn magic! i will have many chances to inflict major pain to you all.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2009, 05:41:45 pm »

And isn't that what running RTD's is all about  ::)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2009, 07:07:00 am »

actually, i wanted to use an universe on which i thought a lot, and even wrote some... and i didn't want to leave all the collective effort in creating the beginning go to waste. But I don't mind inflicting major pain either :P
Diakron is on AI, you may have a turn today.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2009, 03:01:05 pm »

Sorry for delay, but turn is here!
Digital, stop calling them hidden psychic powers... in a world where magic it is like you called knowing quantum mechanics an "hidden psychic power". it is not hidden, not psychic, and not even a power in the meaning you used. it is not that important, and i will of course keep aaccepting your actions even if you don't use proper names, but try to use them so that you are also more clear. telekinesis, pirokinesis, magnetokinesis ( ok, kinesis might not be right here... magnetic manipulation?), healing magic, thermal magic, all kinds of elemental magic. and i don't mean just fire, water, Earth and air, i mean all the basic things and forces in the known universe. ( no, no time magic. ).

anyway, magic rant is over, turn now.

Quote from: one little, big hurting hand
RAM: I will try to bandage the hand and tell Diakron to stop whining.
Diakron AI: look for a pain killer in storage room, before pain kills you.
RAM, seeing the damage done to the hand, sacrifices his sleeves to make a big bandage on Diakron’s hand, totally ingoring his pain “ AHHRGH! Stop it, it hurts!!” “ Stop whining, Diakron, and act like an adult person. We need to avoid infections and further damage” “ I would like to see you here. I bet you would complain even more! It is like havin’ veins filled with boiling LEAD! And this huge, awkard huge balancing won’t stop the pain. I doubt it can do much more than disallowing me to use the hand!” “ That hand is NOT supposed to be moved. Now lets go to storage room to find a pain killer, so that you are happy.” The 2 walks toward storage room, Diakron holding his left hand with the right hand, due to the extra weight and more than doubled side. There, they find Flintus on the floor, who seems to be trying to squeeze his brain. Deciding to leave him alone, they look in the crates for a pain killer; They find a gel-like one, which can easily be put in the bandage, for a lasting pain effect. “ Now, it should be a bit better… the hand looks bad, but after pain goes away you should be able to use it normally. Till then keep the bandage, or your hand will hurt again.” “This ‘Bandage’ makes my hand look like a grey blob of cloth!”
Quote from:  Open, coffee
Digital Hellhound: I now try to use telekinesis powers by breaking down and reassembling the coffee machine.- Fine, I'll reassemble it once Kashyyk's ready.
 Kashyyk:Beat coffee machine with a chair, then eat raw Coffee.
Digital Hellhound strikes a menacing pose, with his hands toward the coffee machine, trying to use magic to bash it; after realizing that he just looks stupid, he helps Kashyyk who is shaking and punching the coffee machine trying to get it open. Unluckily the thick layer of rust is , well, thick, and you haven’t managed to open the machine yet. Kashyyk, tired, falls asleep.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Practice at manipulating metal
|You open your hands , you raise your arms on the sides, feeling strength, feeling power… you let out an evil laughter: now it is all perfect, you can do everything!! Well, until you open your eyes and see that nothing moved in the room. But in your dream it was really good.
Quote from: Flintus10
After hearing what happened I will focus my mind and look for memories and any abilities I may have once had.
|You sit down and try to remember, you focus your mind, you use up to your last brain cell to know who you was before being put in a vat. In a sudden flash, you remember! You remember that you cheated on the tests and your abilities aren’t on the same level as other’s… and if you wasn’t discovered it was only because your father was an important person. You did it out of fear, you didn’t want something to happen, you had to be accepted. You feel guilty and ashamed, thinking that somebody else could be there instead of you. You  can’t understand your feelings well: what did you fear? Why would somebody else like to be put in a vat? But even if you can’t understand your guilt and shame, they overwhelm you and you are confused.
Background roll :4  Hellhound, examining the coffee machine, sees that it was, in fact, locked. Luckily, that lock doesn’t need a key and with a bit of strength you should be able to force it open
STATUS
Quote from:  RAM status
Equipment:  XClothesX  , flashlight(16/20), bandage kit (19/20), pain killer(gel, 18/20)
Health: Unharmed   
Abilities: .   
Special Status:

Quote from:  Digital Hellhound status
Equipment: Clothes ,flashlight(8/20),needlegun
Health: bruised left upper arm(3/6)
Special Status: 
Quote from:  Diakron status
Equipment: Clothes, metal tube, flashlight(16/20) 
Health: charred and frozen left hand   
Special Status:Bandaged left hand(pain killer (10/10) 
Quote from:  Jetsquirrel status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight(14/20)
Special Status: 
Quote from:  Kashyyk status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight (8/20), flashlight (17/20)
Special Status: Drowsy, sleeping
Quote from: Flintus10 status
Equipment: Clothes, flashlight(16/20) 
Health: broken nose 
Special Status: confused, cheater

LOCATIONS
Spoiler: unknown building (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: unknown outside (click to show/hide)

this turns goes well enough... nobody injured himself more, an hand was bandaged and.. well, then there is kashyyk sleeping and Flintus being a cheater. maybe not so good.
Flintus, while it may seem excessively bad at first, remember that getting even one kind of magic isn't easy, and that in the future, if you bother to explore the planet a bit, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn. Furthermore, you not being trained in magic might suggest that you was a bit better at manual work ;) ( assuming i can remember this for more than a day).
Luckily, you won't need healing magic soon, since RAM is quickly becoming the medic of the team... if he goes on like this i'll have to give him a skill bonus.
Diakron ends the turn with an hand bandaged by 2 sleeeves... like he said a big grey blob that doesn't allow him to move his hand. good for health, but not for grab.well, that is what you can get by trying magic Be careful...
About DIakron... if you will read this turn: if you want, you can post 2 actions, so i won't have to put you on AI. You would surely be a great tool to railroad plot, but i would be more pleased if you can get your own actions on as many turns as possible.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2009, 03:18:44 pm »

First: I wake up and attempt to force open the coffee machine.
Second: I eat the coffee
third: I find a container to put more coffee in.

Group them together as appropriate

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2009, 03:26:37 pm »

would a cup(mug/glass be good, or you want something more like a backpack?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2009, 03:33:37 pm »

I'd prefer a bag of some sort, but a mug would be ok if nothing else is available.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2009, 03:43:38 pm »

not in that room, no.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2009, 03:48:18 pm »

Well, when I'm awake enough I'll go search in some of the other rooms.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31