Destination based
- 4 (80%)
Other (specify)
- 0 (0%)
Don't know/don't care
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31

Author Topic: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go  (Read 53559 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 18: We need no legs
« Reply #270 on: December 15, 2009, 02:08:42 pm »

First: AWAKE!
Second: Shout at the fire and scare it away.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 15, 2009, 02:10:45 pm »

Do my previous action andhit anyone that is trying to hurt that golem

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 15, 2009, 03:05:44 pm »

Remind generator room that it is no longer cursed. Convert Burny fire into spiritual fire.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 16, 2009, 01:12:53 am »

tunnel under my team mates so they can hop down
Back to Mafia with me!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 16, 2009, 04:46:04 am »

"VERY CAREFULLY" examine the strange object and see if I can make sense of it.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 19: sphere opened
« Reply #275 on: December 20, 2009, 02:25:14 pm »

turn tomorrow, or at most in 2 days.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 19: sphere opened
« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2009, 02:53:35 pm »

RAM, you should be more careful to what words you use. On a good roll they can be twisted :)

Quote from: RAM
Remind generator room that it is no longer cursed. Convert Burny fire into spiritual fire.
|You are cornered , all ways closed, the heat unbearable, the air unbreatheable , your death incoming. You already tried everything, but your physical and mental powers all failed you; no, it can’t end like this: you all are there for a reason, even if you don’t know it. Somebody who has nothing more to lose can do amazing, or stupid, things; you charge straight into the fire, your flesh eaten by it. Adrenaline fills your blood vessels, you finally act-
All you can remember of that period is that fire around you disappeared, absorbed by you; in your mind you can recall only few images of fire flying toward you, as you ran across the room, but nothing more. Next thing you remember you are standing in the middle of the room with tenuous blue flames all around you, but they don’t burn your body: they are burning your soul.
Quote from: Kashyyk
First: AWAKE!
Second: Shout at the fire and scare it away.
| The fire touching your limbs and the heat turn you awake. All you see beyond your blurred eyes is dancing stains of yellow and orange, moving all around and above you. They show evil faces, laughing and pointing in your direction,  They want to kill you, they are slowly burning your body and you can’t move; you wave your harms gathering only pain as they slash the fire elementals, leaving them unharmed. In a moment of madness you raise on your elbows and yell at the fire “ GO AWAY, MONSTER!”. The room starts spinning and you fall down on your back, exhausted, semiconscious. And alone, all the spirits disappeared.

Quote from: Diakron
tunnel under my team mates so they can hop down
| Surrounded by earth and pebbles you keep going in your digging efforts, barely managing another meter before you have to stop. The tunnel is small and you are too far from the storage room to dump out what you dig; you are in a space so narrow that you can’t even turn, so you have to crawl back taking away as much waste as you can. When you come back to light, the first thing you notice is that there is no more noise from the fire. You enter the corridor and see RAM in the center of the room, the last flames flying toward him. After that short moment you can’t see him clearly anymore as he is covered by an ethereal blue flame. You can see him behind the fireand he doesn’t seem to be suffering.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Honor the golem as a greater being […]
| “Oh great being, don’t be angry with us. We poked the sphere for the thirst of knowledge that is the gift and the curse of our specie. We ask your help, to know why we are here. In the room in front of this there is a monolith, such a thing that only you can understand. Help us, please! I shall protect you from all who mean harm”.
For Urist’s sake, are you really that dumb or what? I knew the whole process could damage the mind, but that is unbelievable. You are clearly useless now. |. I really don’t know what is stopping me from hurting you
Digital, near you, speaks to your help: “ Please, don’t think bad of us. All our memories previous to when we awakened in the vats are erased, that is why we are acting strangely in your eyes, we are just confused. There are 4 more of us at the moment. But we need your help to survive”

yes, fine. I admit eve I remember less than I should, it must have been a long time. Fine. Now, take me to your other team mates
Quote from: Digital Hellhound
AI: help Jetsquirrel

| you see the golem acting aggressively against Jetsquirrel, maybe even with some reason; but you need to explain him the situation, so that your friend won’t get harmed and you all may be able to know more about the past. ( see above)

Quote from: Flintus10
"VERY CAREFULLY" examine the strange object and see if I can make sense of it.
|You examine the object. All you can thing is: “ tangled mess”. But it makes an odd humming sound… it is dangerous. Maybe even alive, or a spirit from the dead. Whatever it is, understanding how such a device works is beyond your abilities.

Background roll : You have already seen everything in the rooms you know, really.
Fire:5 the fire goes out, leaving the room darkened, but all the important equipment mostly intact.
STATUS
Quote from:  RAM status
Equipment:  XClothesX  , flashlight(5/20, off), bandage kit (19/20), pain killer(gel, 18/20)
Health: unharmed
Abilities:thermal magic   
Special Status:spiritual fire (1/6)
Quote from:  Digital Hellhound status
Equipment: Clothes ,flashlight(0/20),needlegun,diary
Health:
Abilities: .
Special Status: stone arms
Quote from:  Diakron status
Equipment: Clothes, crowbar, flashlight(2/20) 
Health:  unknown hand health
Abilities: steel hand fighting .   
Special Status:hulk hand
Quote from:  Jetsquirrel status
Equipment: Clothes ,2 fuel tanks
Health: Unharmed 
Abilities: none   
Special Status:suicide bomber
Quote from:  Kashyyk status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight (0/20), flashlight (3/20), cup, rough steel mabàli harpoon
Health: sprained knees and ankles (2/6)
Special Status: Drowsy, caffeine(4/20), unconscious 
Quote from: Flintus10 status
Equipment: Clothes, funnel, flashlight(3/20),string, Odd device(Fun) 
Health: Broken nose
Special Status:cheater

NPCs
Quote from: Coffee-Kashyyk
Equipment: Clothes, 4 coffee cups 
Health: Unharmed 
Abilities: none   
Special Status:caffeine powered, asleep
LOCATIONS
Spoiler: unknown building (click to show/hide)

tomorrow map. Now I am officially free from school, until 6 january. This should mean more updates.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 20: Burning spirit (literally)
« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2009, 04:35:00 pm »

First: I use the residual Caffeine in my system to wake up. Again.
Second: With my mind I will find the damage in my ankles and knees, and reknit the bones together, healing them.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 22, 2009, 08:47:29 pm »

"1... 2... 3... 4... AAAAAAAARGH."
*Runs Through the facility screaming and shouting for help, encounters golem, and gets burned.*
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2009, 04:49:21 am »

Congratulations to kashyyk for spotting the first status error: you are awake. When you write the turn it is extremely hard to see everything among the acronym, color, whatever else tags.
Also, I forgot to say that I write what your character sees and feels, which may not be the truth. I'll be objective only when I group 2 or more people together.

RAM, from your action it seems that you think you are going to die. Don't worry, it will take many turns for that.
Of course having the spirit even just a bit burned will make you die younger, but unless we arrive to turn 90000 with many long travel turns, it shouldn't be a big problem in this RTD.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2009, 05:23:26 am »

Ask the being if he knows anything bout the monolith

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2009, 05:40:15 am »

No no, I am just freaking out for the fun of it. It seem appropriate...
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2009, 05:50:04 am »

yes, it is.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2009, 06:58:13 am »

Well, I'll lead the golem to the nearest team mate and hope he isn't a) doing something stupid b) on fire or c) both.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2009, 08:06:54 am »

lets see who we have... jetsquirrel, already tried.  RAM, is on fire. Kashyyk, is on the ground hallucinating, Diakron just tried to dig in the rock with an hand covered by steel...
flintus maybe, assuming the fun device doesn't do anything bad.

edit: reading it again, it makes you almost look normal people, at least compared to most RTD standards.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 08:12:37 am by andrea »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31