Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How votes work (since I can't delete this poll, I'll use it for something better)

You may only vote for a specific story/game once.
You may vote on as many story/games as you want, as long as you're honest.
A story/game will be added once 6 people vote for it. The number is subject to change.
Once listed, a story/game may be removed by no less than 10 votes. It's doubtful this will occur.
Make sure you don't just vote because it's a person you like writing! Quality is a must.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends  (Read 270630 times)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends
« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2010, 08:21:48 am »

thats six (6)......

update
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2010, 06:37:56 am »

I'd like to nominate Choose Your Own DF - Goblin Blight Island.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2010, 06:40:09 am »

thats six (6)......

update

Glow... cool.

I will need a synopsis or something.

LordNuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2010, 08:27:28 am »

Seconded!
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2010, 01:24:36 pm »

Uh, I couldn't find the right place to ask this... how do I upload a folder to DFFD? Normally it only lets me upload 1 file, not a whole save folder with all the unit files and such.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2010, 01:39:53 pm »

Uh, I couldn't find the right place to ask this... how do I upload a folder to DFFD? Normally it only lets me upload 1 file, not a whole save folder with all the unit files and such.

Zip it.  Zips (or RARs, or whatever else you use) count as a file, rather than a folder location on your disk.  Sorry, I was going to respond to your query in the Cavebrands thread, but by the time I got there it was 1:30 AM in my neck o' the woods and I couldn't fully understand what you were talking about.

If you've got WinRAR or 7zip or something it should be fairly straightforward to getting it wrapped up with a nice little bow on top.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2010, 06:30:58 pm »

Great, thanks!

EyeOfNundinate

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you remember the lost Nundinates?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2010, 06:32:17 pm »

The Goal: Make it to the Dwarf Mountain Home of Copper Gates with the least amount of elf deaths and the most amount of trade goods. Keep in mind that trade goods are more important than elves. After all, the final trade deal will hinge on what kind of goods survive the journey. But if you run out of Elves, it's game over, the Caravan failed. DO NOT LET THE CARAVAN FAIL!
2 Elephants captured, 4 Elves impaled by elephants, 1 Elephant Killed. 2 Elephants Afraid of the Caravan Leader, 1 Rampaging Legendary Bowelfess Caravan Leader.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:34:15 pm by EyeOfNundinate »

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2010, 11:38:01 pm »

The Goal: Make it to the Dwarf Mountain Home of Copper Gates with the least amount of elf deaths and the most amount of trade goods. Keep in mind that trade goods are more important than elves. After all, the final trade deal will hinge on what kind of goods survive the journey. But if you run out of Elves, it's game over, the Caravan failed. DO NOT LET THE CARAVAN FAIL!
2 Elephants captured, 4 Elves impaled by elephants, 1 Elephant Killed. 2 Elephants Afraid of the Caravan Leader, 1 Rampaging Legendary Bowelfess Caravan Leader.
1 elf executed, tons of herbs smoked,
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2010, 05:30:50 pm »

Seconded!

Thirded!
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 24, 2010, 02:03:28 am »

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2010, 01:43:11 am »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2010, 03:33:52 pm »

Rysith, I am so sorry it took this long. Added Lanternwebs. I really do need a blurb though.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30