Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Island Paradise (Text Adventure)  (Read 6543 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Island Paradise (Text Adventure)
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 12:20:03 am »

Take off mask
"This is a shameful test project involving that little girl isn't it? I know planty of people who escaped places like this, I learned from them, I know you can hear me."
Watch Fear Factor on TV
break legs of bed for make shift weapons (yes metal beds break just as easily i have had to do it before)

Ye can't get ye flask!
You can't take off your mask. Maybe they glued it on or something?
You walk over to the bed and grab one of the legs. Maybe they're weaker than usua...
Wow, that was easy. The bed collapses.
You got a bed leg.
The TV's quality of sound is so bad you turn it off after a few minutes. Also, it kinda sounded like the laughter from the radio.
Someone knocks on the door.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:44:51 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 05:26:01 am »

Scream like a little girl.

I encourage you to ignore this post if someone else suggests something before you get back to this.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 05:53:10 am »

> Hide so you can hit whoever en ters with the bed leg.
> Find reflective surface to see how you look.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 08:04:33 am »

> Hide so you can hit whoever en ters with the bed leg.
> Find reflective surface to see how you look.

You watch yourself in a mirror. You are wearing a new set of clean clothes, as well as the mask.
You walk to the floor. After two minutes of knocking, the door opens and you hear the opener say ' Okay, I'm coming in now, don't...'
She - a young woman - falls to the floor. The bed leg is a bit bloody now. The door opens into a corridor. She was holding a tray, but as it fell, all of it's contents fell to the door.
Of course, you could try licking that coffee from the carpet, but somehow that seems like a bad idea.
You hear a voice ask ' Hey? Are you alright? I thought I heard something. Agatha? Agatha?'
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:08:28 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2009, 11:56:22 am »

> Say "Oups"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2009, 05:05:22 pm »

Throws bed leg out window
"OH MY GOD!"
Collapse

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2009, 11:24:27 pm »

Throws bed leg out window
"OH MY GOD!"
Collapse
> Say "Oups"

You stand there for a second, dumbfounded, say Oops and run to the balcony. There's no way to throw it away without breaking the glass, so you just have to drop it there.
You turn back to the body, scream and pretend to pass out. You hear someone run up to you, then back into the corridor.
Perhaps he went to get help?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2009, 11:29:55 pm »

Smear some blood on body, pretending like we got attacked, if the help is hostile, go into a divine rage and burst through.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2009, 11:48:52 pm »

Smear some blood on body, pretending like we got attacked, if the help is hostile, go into a divine rage and burst through.
DNA testing.

>Hit head on floor so it becomes bruised.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2009, 11:52:34 pm »

What? Do it on the spot?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2009, 12:08:30 am »

DNA testing.

>Hit head on floor so it becomes bruised.

You bash your head on the floor. And again. And... ouch, that hurt. You can feel the mask digging deeper into your skull. Your vision blurs.

That might've been a... little... too.. effective...

(No, no, you're not dead yet)

You wake up to see a man in a white coat. Great, more scientists.
' Good, you're awake. We found you and a servant in your room, both knocked out. What happened?'
You better think of a good cover story.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:40:40 am by Digital Hellhound »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2009, 05:58:08 pm »

say "I woke up in a strange place and panicked, Is she OK?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2009, 06:20:03 pm »

(Commencing Operation Blame Solid Snake)
"Dammit, ever mind that, I got attacked, did you people ever here of a few incidents? One at a place called Shadow Moses, one in the Hudson river, and one in a USSR Controlled area, which was in 1964, the goverment tried to cover them up, but they were revealed, in each incident, a Personal Stealth Device. All the incidents involved a spy, whos code name always had Snake in it, the first was the subject for three clones, while the more recent ones were did by his clones. They all involved rescue missions with some other objectives, obivously, you must have something important or someone important here."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2009, 09:35:50 pm »

ignore phantom, being stuck in an insane asylum is no fun :(
unless of course we are already in one...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 11:44:30 pm »

say "I woke up in a strange place and panicked, Is she OK?"

You come up with a complicated and awesome cover story, but realize it still wouldn't explain what exactly happened.
' I.. I'm sorry, I woke up in a strange place and... I heard her coming and panicked. Is she still alive?'
The scientist looks surprised. ' Yes... she'll recover. You only knocked her out. I'll just go inform the... others about your answer...'
The scientist hurries into another room, where he quickly says something to the intercom. Nothing happens for a while.
You start to get worried.
The scientist returns. ' Uhh... some men are coming to take you away. I'm sure you'll be fine, uhh... I'm not exactly sure what they'll do with you now...'
Crap. The scientist backs away. Alright, since the guards aren't here yet, perhaps it's time to get answers from this guy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5