Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: The Ur-Quan Masters  (Read 16866 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ur-Quan Masters
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 08:37:00 pm »

You will get oblique references to them, but no real concrete leads. However, eventually, you should figure out whats going on with them.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 12:31:17 am »

well im off to go play SC3 again.... i wish they'd make another....

There is a correction to be made here, but as I do not have firsthand knowledge of this SC3, I am not qualified to make it.  Perhaps someone could spot this possible correction and make it in my stead?

He's delirious, that's what. There is no such thing as Star Control 3.

NO SUCH THING.

you, my friend, speak utter bullsquat.

there is a sc3. i would know, i pirated for pc.

read it and weep.

Malicious, i was wondering what you meant by a connection? i was just wishing that theyd make a 4th or somthing.

EDIT* i guess i should spoiler that link.... i might get banned.....that link may or may not have a spoiler of one type or another, but i dont know... i only read a single paragraph.....
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:35:17 am by Manchild »
There are two types of Christians:
Those that believe in God,

And those that suffer from retardation.

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 03:00:45 am »

It saddens me that I have to link this for Manchild.  (It's currently the second example in the video games section, even.)

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 03:03:08 am »

We got a live one here...

If someone told you to "hold that thought" would you link us to wikipedia to prove to us that thoughts have no physical presence and thus cannot be held?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 03:10:17 am by Sergius »

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 06:28:34 am »

No, i would link you to a wiki page that proved that thoughts are just minute electronic impulses in our brains.

better yet i could have given a gamefaq review link......well maybe not gamefaq cause the guy who wrote that was a douche.

as for that link about canon stuff. i say that if it has a name that is the same and implies that it is a sequel of some sort, or is placed in the same universe, then its canon.....

unless it is the Fallout BOS game. cause that was just junk...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

see, even i use spoilers...tho i still say another game would be kickass. unless it revolved around oldskool graphics.
There are two types of Christians:
Those that believe in God,

And those that suffer from retardation.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 06:35:51 am »

FO3 IS NOT CANON.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FALLOUT 3, ONLY OBLIVION:FALLOUT.

NOW LET YOUR MAINSTEAM, SUBVERSIVE, HERETICAL THOUGHTS OUT!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:37:37 am by IndonesiaWarMinister »

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 02:06:01 pm »

FO3 IS NOT CANON.

FINALY SOMEONE GETS IT!

I might have to play Ur-Quan again...
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 03:19:31 pm »

I stopped playing after winning once, I mine FOR A FUCKING YEAR and then I finally manage to get into the story. Anyway,
Hello Hunam

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 03:38:49 pm »

Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 04:16:26 pm »

Starcon 3 never happened.

And BTW, I think The Pages of Now and Forever had news that Toys for Bob is planning on making a more proper sequel. They still need support however.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 04:22:24 pm »

No, i would link you to a wiki page that proved that thoughts are just minute electronic impulses in our brains.

Thank you, metaphor-impaired Mr. Obvious.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 08:17:43 pm »

I failed my ally.

Anyone thinks the tech upgrade orders are messed up?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 09:00:38 pm »

Thats the point. Its a race against time. Unless you spoiler yourself, your gonna lose races.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 10:22:24 pm »

Thats the point. Its a race against time. Unless you spoiler yourself, your gonna lose races.

Hmmm... I don't have a lot of clues as to where the races are too.

I think I'm going to practice killing Marauder with Cruiser and Eluder in super melee... then I'll start a new game. I want to save the ZFP. With better recon data (from my current game) hopefully I can do it next time.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2009, 10:31:47 pm »

The Ilwrath give you a tip about one of the races, at least with one of the initial dialogue options in the first fight with one.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7