Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 4!  (Read 30987 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Day 3! REALLY!
« Reply #255 on: October 02, 2009, 04:44:47 am »

Webadict could be the untouchable, the ex-royalty, or he could be in-lovered. Those roles/effects work on death.
If he is the untouchable: sweet the night gets skipped, which is bad for the scum. Could be, but why not before?
If he is the ex-royalty: crap tommorow gets skipped, which is good for the scum. This is completely possible as a scum ploy. Infact this could be why webadict was acting 'odd'- he was trying to get lynched.
If he is in-lovered: Who with? Probably rysith. That would be an excellent way to get someone dead without actually trying to lynch them.

So, webadict. Why are you really trying to die?
Long Live United Forenia!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 02, 2009, 05:27:05 am »

If he is the ex-royalty: crap tommorow gets skipped, which is good for the scum. This is completely possible as a scum ploy. Infact this could be why webadict was acting 'odd'- he was trying to get lynched.

If he's doing it to activate a role, I'd bet my left testicle this is why. However, it's probably what he wants us to think. If we think that, we won't vote for him, see?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 02, 2009, 05:57:50 am »

Let's be honest, it could be a lot of things. It might not even be role-related. I didn't even think of role abilities at first. I think he's looking for something I won't say until he's had his shot.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 02, 2009, 08:31:26 am »

Let's be honest, it could be a lot of things. It might not even be role-related. I didn't even think of role abilities at first. I think he's looking for something I won't say until he's had his shot.
It's because someone made me lovers with Rysith.

Thank you, by the way. So, if I can't get him lynched, I'll lynch myself and take him with me. This way everyone will know I mean business.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 02, 2009, 09:47:42 am »

Thank you, by the way. So, if I can't get him lynched, I'll lynch myself and take him with me. This way everyone will know I mean business.

I continue to be astonished at the lengths to which you are willing to go to get me lynched. I can confirm that the two of us have been god of romanced, though, so at least that's not WIFOM.

I can only assume you to be town at this point, since I can't imagine you, as mafia, willing to trade yourself 1:1 with a townie. That also means that, as has happened before, you're so convinced that a townie is scum that you're willing to kill two townies (yourself and them) to prove it.

I further suggest that the GoR is mafia, taking this as an opportunity to kill two town with one lynch, and vote Toonyman, again for following Webadict closely without question or original thought.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 02, 2009, 11:13:16 am »

I continue to be astonished at the lengths to which you are willing to go to get me lynched. I can confirm that the two of us have been god of romanced, though, so at least that's not WIFOM.

I can only assume you to be town at this point, since I can't imagine you, as mafia, willing to trade yourself 1:1 with a townie. That also means that, as has happened before, you're so convinced that a townie is scum that you're willing to kill two townies (yourself and them) to prove it.

I further suggest that the GoR is mafia, taking this as an opportunity to kill two town with one lynch, and vote Toonyman, again for following Webadict closely without question or original thought.
Doesn't matter if you don't have a vote, now does it...?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2009, 12:03:53 pm »

Web... we already know you mean business. Since the end of the random votes you have done almost nothing but go after rysith. And all that business is not enough to get people to lynch him. We the general masses would like some decent arguments against him.
As rysith pointed out, the chance you are scum is virtually nill. Seeing as the chance that rysith is scum is average, lynching you both is not a very wise course of action.

Anyway TUNNELVISION WTF

Did eduren die and I missed it? Only I can't see him anywhere.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2009, 12:10:12 pm »

Web... we already know you mean business. Since the end of the random votes you have done almost nothing but go after rysith. And all that business is not enough to get people to lynch him. We the general masses would like some decent arguments against him.
As rysith pointed out, the chance you are scum is virtually nill. Seeing as the chance that rysith is scum is average, lynching you both is not a very wise course of action.

Anyway TUNNELVISION WTF

Would you rather I lynched you for defending Rysith? I gave reasons why I believe Rysith is scum, and if I have to kill myself to make sure he dies, then I will. The problem with everyone not trusting me is that sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands.

You know what I could do? I could get modkilled, killing Rysith as well. Huh? Don'tcha think? What a ridiculous absurd method to get someone killed, but if no one listens to me, I'll do it. So, you can screw off and find someone scummier with the present information, lynch yourself, or listen to me. It doesn't matter which really, but you're going to have to choose one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2009, 01:30:56 pm »

OMGUS

Unvote.
Vote Webadict.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2009, 02:02:46 pm »

Hey there, ToonyMan. Somebody accuses you of following Webadict and you instantly vote Webadict (Which is ALSO voting with him)? You also wouldn't explained your love connection with Webadict. Unvote and vote ToonyMan.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2009, 02:07:59 pm »

Hey there, ToonyMan. Somebody accuses you of following Webadict and you instantly vote Webadict (Which is ALSO voting with him)? You also wouldn't explained your love connection with Webadict. Unvote and vote ToonyMan.

Let me find the post.....

HERE!  I gave my reason the last day.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41816.msg783413#msg783413

Trying to defend your scum partner Rysith by voting with HIM?  It's so funny!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2009, 02:28:17 pm »

Let me find the post.....

HERE!  I gave my reason the last day.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41816.msg783413#msg783413

Trying to defend your scum partner Rysith by voting with HIM?  It's so funny!

All you've done is say "Webadict couldn't possibly be scum!" and then throw a bunch of WIFOM out. You're not helping the town out by not talking or attacking people. I'm going to hold my vote on you until you start actually playing the damn game.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2009, 02:42:38 pm »

Sorry, I was in 4 games at once (big mistake), and this one got little attention (you'll notice that's the case with Para also).

To all the people voting webadict: Why are you so eager to oblige him? Do you want the possibility of a double lynch?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2009, 05:32:43 pm »

Sorry, I was in 4 games at once (big mistake), and this one got little attention (you'll notice that's the case with Para also).

To all the people voting webadict: Why are you so eager to oblige him? Do you want the possibility of a double lynch?

Town wouldn't kill themselves unless they were going for scum.  Worst case, they're both town.  Although I highly doubt that by the fact Webadict is so certain.  He has his ways.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2009, 05:41:24 pm »

Who's left alive?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21